Krip Suri  0%   

Ashish Chowdhry  0%   

Aly Goni  0%   

Ruslaan Mumtaz  0% 

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Again, thanks for sharing Sara...🤗 am just commented at TOI...😛

Will Sidharth Shukla replace Nakuul as host of India's Got Talent?

Nakuul Mehta, who was seen co-hosting 'India's Got Talent' with Bharti Singh, has suddenly bid adieu to the show.

The channel has approached Sidharth Shukla to step into his shoes. Informs a source associated with the show, "We have been experimenting with the hosts right since the beginning. It deemed right to bring in a new host at this juncture of the show."

Sidharth did not revert to our text message.

Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 9 years ago
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG I really hope Sid takes up IGT!!! It'll be fun to watch him host that show!
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good Morning /evening Girls.Have a very nice day ahead.😊
Thanks you sara ..for the good news...Hope that is true...😳..IGT is always my most fav  reality show i will be very happy if sid will come there as a host..😛
<h1>Will Sidharth Shukla replace Nakuul as host of India's Got Talent?</h1>Neha Maheshwri,TNN|May 26, 2015, 12.00 AM IST
</div>

Will Sidharth Shukla replace Nakuul as host of India's Got Talent?
<div>
Nakuul Mehta, who was seen co-hosting 'India's Got Talent' with Bharti Singh, has suddenly bid adieu to the show.

The channel has approached Sidharth Shukla to step into his shoes. Informs a source associated with the show, "We have been experimenting with the hosts right since the beginning. It deemed right to bring in a new host at this juncture of the show."

Nakuul confirms, "It has been a wonderful journey on the show so far and I am happy to have been a part of it. I got to travel the country and experience some amazing talent and worked with a brilliant team and the wonderful judges panel. It has been an experience I will always cherish. I am now looking forward to watching the finale."

Sidharth did not revert to our text message.

Credit TOI TV..😛

I can not understand on thing ...why that TOI always come up every new on Sid with that particular 6 packs abb caps...🤔..is they do not have any other caps of sid????🤓

Edited by Nandita_Siddian - 9 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Very good morning girls

Wow one more news for us to keep speculating and dreaming 😃 😛 The speed with which the news of Sid being approached for different shows are coming out, makes me really happy ⭐️ Something will be soon in store for us for sure 😳

I am little confused over Sid as IGT host.. I feel the entire focus in IGT is on judges and Bharti.. Nakul as a host used to come on screen for very short time 😕 However, there is a possibility that with auditions ended and eliminations starting this week, it will be different.

Moreever I am not very happy with Sid sticking to colors.. He doesn't have a future with that channel

Ok, despite all this IGT is my fav show too and it would be fun to watch Sid hosting it.. Lets see 😊
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Nandu, TOI has only 2-3 pics of Sid so they keep publishing those only with every news 😆 Earlier when he used to play Shiv, they used a bit decent and formal pic of him.. Now that decent avtar of him is not needed, so they have switched to the 6 packs abs wala pic 😛

Originally posted by: russhmeSS

Very good morning girls

Wow one more news for us to keep speculating and dreaming 😃 😛 The speed with which the news of Sid being approached for different shows are coming out, makes me really happy ⭐️ Something will be soon in store for us for sure 😳

I am little confused over Sid as IGT host.. I feel the entire focus in IGT is on judges and Bharti.. Nakul as a host used to come on screen for very short time 😕 However, there is a possibility that with auditions ended and eliminations starting this week, it will be different.

Moreever I am not very happy with Sid sticking to colors.. He doesn't have a future with that channel

Ok, despite all this IGT is my fav show too and it would be fun to watch Sid hosting it.. Lets see 😊

Me too do not want that he should only sticking with colors and become a rangeela boy ..but still as it is IGT and he will get a new opportunity to explore a new arena in his career ..so its a thumbs up form my side 😛 ...and yes in IGT although they give a little more importance to Bharti..but stil nakul's portion was also very nice... 😳Edited by Nandita_Siddian - 9 years ago