IKNMP Written Update May 20, 2015

..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Back-up for visrom. Sorry for late update. was working on my college assignment.

The episode starts with Neil showing Ragini pictures of his house. She questions him why is he showing her them, and he responds and says its your house so you have to know about it. She says reuniting with my family is enough for me. Then she asks does it have a swimming pool, he mentions all house in US have swimming pool (LMAO SUCH A LIE, MINES DOES'T HAHAHAHA) she asks what happens in it, he says nothing that she wont know as he has suffered the consequences of hiding things from her.

Arav gets caught by Babu's men.

Ragini tells Aman that she will be going to US along with Neil and her family. He says he's very happy for her, she says she is also happy to be reuniting with her family.

Arav reaches Neils house injured and asks him to help him, Neil takes him in.

Ragini tells her mom of her plans. Naani asks if she wants to reunite with Neil, she says she doesn't know when it will happen but she just wants to stay with her family, naani is happy that Ragini is getting her life back.

Arva tells Neil everything. Neil asks him why did he take twice the money from him. Arav tells him about Babu, Neil calls Babu and says you did wrong hurting my son, but you will get your money tomorrow morning. Babu says he wants his money by tonight or he will kidnap his son till morning. Neil tells him stop threatening me, but Babu cuts his call. Neil asks Arav to stay in his friend's house tonight, else his Ragini will get worried seeing him all bruised up. Ragini rings the door and holds her outside till Arav gets a chance to slip away with the bag of money.

Arav reaches Shilpa's house with the bag of money. He tells her he loves her a lot and is leaving the city and wants her to come with him. She agrees because Ranbir broke up with her.

Neil while having dinner with Ragini in a restaurant tells her that Arav will not come home today. She says he did not come home yesterday and she is worried for him as he is very innocent.

Arav tells Shilpa he wanted to express his love for her for a while, but Ranbir expressed his feelings before he couldn't and now that he did he wants to leave the city and wants her to come with him. She says she will always stand by him in happiness and sorrow throughout their life. Arav is very happy.

Babu enters the restaurant Neil sees him and send Ragini to their car, making an excuse to use the bathroom. Babu asks him of Arav's whereabouts. Neil says he will clear the debt. Babu says give me your phone Neil asks why, Babu's men pull out their gun, Neil hands his phone over. Arav tells Neil his whereabouts thinking he's talking to Neil. Once Babu leaves Neil phones Arav and informs babu called from his phone and asks him to leave wherever he is right away. Ragini overhears everything and asks what is going on.

Ranbir calls Shilpa, and hears Arav saying they have to reach Bombay Central station soon. He plans to meet Shilpa there.

Precap: Arav holds gun to his head and asks for Ragini's forgiveness. She says you can prove yourself. And he says it's too late nothing can be done now.

Thank You For reading, and sorry for late update.

Zaara

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the WU.   please do not apologise for doing it late.
thursday episode will be rushed one ready for leap!!!!!!!!!!
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Zara for the update
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Zara and please don't apologise. 😳 I myself post the WU the next day.