rdave1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Darling Future Mother,

We know there are million different things that million different people will tell you when you are expecting. As your mothers we want to give you some tips that will make this time memorable for you. First things first, this isn't the 1800s so no need to follow or listen to all those old wives' tales; listen to your doctor's advice. With that said, there are some old wives' tales we can tell you that may be useful because we have used them ourselves. Those awful tasting laddoos that I'm forcing you to eat are actually good for you and the baby. All the foods on the no-no list are on there for a reason. We know you are a smart woman and you know what's good for you and your child so always listen to your heart, your gut and your maternal instinct because it will never be wrong. We know throughout the pregnancy and after, family support is paramount but more so then that having your husband by your side makes a world of difference. We know RK won't leave your side if he can help but make full use of that. There is nothing wrong in having him run around town for whatever you are craving at 2 in the morning. It is his job to fulfill any and all of your wishes no matter how crazy he thinks they are. He should be massaging your swollen aching feet without being asked and if he doesn't just sending him our way; we will straighten out his tantrums. He should be available to you anytime of the day, be there for all doctor's appointments if possible. He needs to know that the baby won't care about his Superstar status or his Superstar tantrum; from now on he will rank second in your life.

We know you will say that he will be your shadow and we know RK won't let you out of his sight but we just want you to know that you have full rights to take advantage of your pregnancy to make RK your personal slave. Just remind him that he is doing this for the mother of his child so if he acts like a big kid that child will think of him as the world's most uncool Dad who couldn't take care of his Mommy. Make he makes you laugh, being happy is key. We know RK can easily bring a smile to your face so we expect you to be smiling always. If we ever see worry lines or a frown caused by RK we will make him cry.

This phase in a couple's life is very precious; it brings them closer on a whole different level. You see yourselves changing, you see your relationship changing; you watch yourselves bring a new life into this world. You go from being just a couple to being parents. It's a profound experience in itself but when you go through this journey together with your partner, it binds you in a way that words cannot describe. Enough of this sentimental drama, we just wanted you to know that we will take care of anything and everything so that you and RK can spend as much time together as you both want. Don't worry about those little fears slowly creeping in about not knowing how to handle a baby at all; there is no manual yet no mother has ever failed. It will come to you as you go; it's just how it is meant to be done.

Our darling Madhu, enjoy this special time in your life because it sadly flies by; before you know it you go from their first cut to their wedding. Cherish these memories so that you may relive them again and again in the future. We also know that it's Mother's Day tomorrow and even though the baby isn't here to wish you; you are already a wonderful mother. So on behalf of your little one from your Mothers, "Happy Mother's Day!"

Welcome you to the best club since the beginning of time, motherhood; we can't wait to meet our grandbaby.

Happy Mother's Day!

We love you!

Radha & Padmini

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res
Unres
Beautiful os dear loved it o the core ❤️
Edited by v.p.joshi - 8 years ago
rdave1 thumbnail
Tainar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You already know how I feel about this letter!I can picture Mothers Extraordinaires Radhaji and Padmini giving Madhu such advice. And if RK doesn't do everything to make sure the munchkin's mommy is happy then I'll join them too and beat his ass up. 😆 Love it BT! ❤️
aravindam100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb yaarr, Well written APPLAUZ... Our Mummas R d Best
rdave1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: v.p.joshi

Res

Unres
Beautiful os dear loved it o the core ❤️

Thanks!
rdave1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tainar

You already know how I feel about this letter!I can picture Mothers Extraordinaires Radhaji and Padmini giving Madhu such advice. And if RK doesn't do everything to make sure the munchkin's mommy is happy then I'll join them too and beat his ass up. 😆 Love it BT! ❤️

Yes, I do know how you feel about this since you are the first one to read it before it's posted. lol

I wonder who would crowd Madhu more, the moms or RK??? 

Of course! Who do you think gave Mammas advise to beat up RK if he doesn't behave? It was the Brain Twins. 😊

rdave1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aravindam100

Superb yaarr, Well written APPLAUZ... Our Mummas R d Best

Thank you! Yes Radhaji and Padmini are awesome!
lovermg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very very  nice 
rdave1 thumbnail

Thanks!