SanDhir FF : Ajeeb Dastaan : Chapter 3 on PG.3 (01.03.2015)

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

.A.j.e.e.b. .D.a.s.t.a.a.n.

Hi everyone, I am back with my second SanDhir FF!
This is a very normal FF. Nothing Dark would be happen. :)

Enjoy Reading!

RE-OPENED TOPIC!
Please LIKE and COMMENT again! If you have read this Story and want me to continue!

Official Thread:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4259017

NOTE :
This is a story which I have seen in a turkish show and wanted to write about it
 I like the show because it's story. And it's loved by many people in turkey. Hope you guys will like it. I will be back with chapter 1 soon :)))

~Prologue~

Living apart but destiny leads them together.
They brought up someone us their own childs but it wasn't.
Being married to someone else didn't make everything easier.
It made it harder than everything.

Even unseen people can be a part of your lifes!

Come and live the lives of Randhir Singh Shekhawat and Sanyukta Aggarwal.

Yeh Aajeeb Dastaan leads them together! as Ajnabees (foreigns) and as SanDhir!

FOR PM's please buddy this Account: -Naz-

Edited by -Naz.Karam- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lianaa thumbnail

.. Ajeeb Dastaan ..
I n d e x

Hyperlinked

(HYPERLINKED)

Character Sketch: Page 1

Prolouge: Page 1

Chapter 1: Something is missing but what?: Page 1

Chapter 2: Feeling Uncomplete: Page 2

Chapter 3: Accident: Page 3

Chapter 4: 

Hyperlinked!

more coming soon! =]more coming soon! =]
Edited by -Naz.Karam- - 8 years ago
Lianaa thumbnail
.C.h.a.r.a.c.t.e.r. .S.k.e.t.c.h.

Randhir Singh Shekhawat:
Age: 32 got married to a very known girl. Living a married life since 13 years. Has a daughter (age:12 Kajal) He never loved his wife. He got married to her just because of his family, they wanted to get richer by marrying her. Randhir Singh Shekhawat is a business man. He is 32 but is a very good-looking and handsome man in the world.. :D

Sanyukta Aggarwal Raichand:
Age: 31 got married to a very rich man without loving him. Got blessed with a daughter (age:12) Her husband left her all alone since 12 years. She went to her parents and stays there with her daughter Nisha. Her parents aren't a great help for her to survive.

Other Characters will be revealed in the Story!πŸ˜›

Lianaa thumbnail

.. Ajeeb Dastaan ..
P M  L i s t

If you want to get pm's from me then add -Naz- to your buddylist or like this post! =]

Lianaa thumbnail
Lianaa thumbnail
Ajeeb Dastaan
** .U.n.b.r.e.a.k.a.b.l.e. .L.o.v.e. **

Chapter 1 :

Something is missing, but what?

No one's POV

A cute girl's voice: *Mummyyy...!!*

A woman saying: Kiya hua? Kyun buladiya mujhe?

The girl: Mum.. can you give me some money? I want to go to shopping center with my friends.

The woman was Mrs. Sanyukta Aggarwal Raichand. She is 31 and still very beautiful. She was wearing a red saree with manga sutra and sindoor she is standing in front of her daughter: Nisha. She was 12 years old. Her mind was always going out with friends and having money. They weren't rich at all. Sanyukta was living with her parents. Her husband left her when Nisha had just born. He didn't come to see Sanyukta. He didn't even try to call and to talk to her. But now, she is over it. She doesn't even want to talk about him or think about him. She had just her daughter in her life only. And for her she could do everything.

Sanyukta got tears seeing Nisha like that. Nisha was wearing a saree too. It was pink. Nisha loves pink a lot. Sanyukta smiled but cried also. She ran to her and hugged her tightly.

Sanyukta : You look beautiful Nisha. Thank you for this.

Nisha got irritated. She never liked to wear such cloths. Sanyukta broke the hug. She wiped her tears and left from there. Nisha was shocked. She wanted money from her but she left.

Nisha thinks : It's typical for Mrs. Sanyukta!

But then Sanyukta came back with some money in her hand. She gave it to her and touched her cheeks.

Sanyukta : Nisha, don't come late home theek hai? Call me and I will pick you up. Ok?

Nisha got irritated and said while leaving : Ok mum.

----XxX----

A cute girl's voice : *Dad kahan hai? Dad???*

She shouts over the house. But then an irritated woman's voice comes: Areyy... chup ho jao woh yahan nahin hai...

Girl : Phir kahan hai ??

Woman : Patha nahin!!

Girl think : Where is he? I am missing him a lot.

The girl went to living room and left her room. She sat down on couch and looked at the clock. It was 8:02 pm.

Girl : But usually he comes exactly at 8pm.. where is he??

Then the door opened with a key from outside. The girl turned around with a smile. It was her dad. The one and only Randhir Singh Shekhawat. She was soo happy seeing him. She stood up and ran to him. Randhir too got happy seeing her. He put his bag on the floor. She ran and hugged him tightly. He too hugged her back. She was smelling him. He smiled to this. But then he realized that she was crying.. He got confused and broke the hug.

Randhir : What happened Kajal?

He looked at her. She was really crying. Her eyes were fully red. He touched her cheeks. Gave kisses to her cheeks.

Randhir : What happened my sunshine? Kiya hua? Tum theek to ho na?

Kajal : I am fine dad. I was just missing you. LOADS. He smiled.

Randhir : I am here na?

Kajal : You are 2 minutes late!!!

Randhir started laughing..

Randhir : Achha baba.. sorry. He touched with his head on hers while saying so.

She smiled too.

Randhir : I told you na.. don't cry. You are a strong girl na? So, strong girls won't cry too much.

He wiped her tears away. He smiled to her and hugged her again. Both closed their eyes and enjoyed the hug. Randhir was a very rich business man. He is always wearing suits when he goes to work and so he was looking very handsome. He is 32 years old. Kajal is 12 and a very pretty girl who never liked her mom. She even got disgusted with her but never showed it. She was scared. Her dad was all the day out for work and so she needed to face her mom alone. But thank god she had a very cute dad which she always loved as a dad even as a best friend.

Randhir broke the hug and said: Kajal, you have fever. Come lets go to sleep.

He smiles and brings her to her room. She lies on her bed. He touches her head and gives a kiss on her lips. She closed her eyes. He takes the blanket and puts on her. He didn't sleep all the night. He took care of Kajal because she still had fever.

----XxX----

Nisha : Mom.. pick me up now.

Sanyukta : Ok, wait for me.

Sanyukta leaves and goes to her car. She drives it to Nisha and picks her up. She brings her home and both went to their rooms. Sanyukta enters her room. She didn't put the light on. She pulls herself on the wall. She has tears on her face. She sat down on the floor and cries badly.

Finally Kajal's fever decreased. Randhir got releaved but he had tears on his face. He pulls himself on the wall and sat down on the floor. He was crying badly.

Randhir and Sanyukta both cried the whole night but don't know why. But they feel like their life is not completed. They both have a feeling that something is missing in their lifes. But what?

PRECAP : No precap!

How was it guys?? I'm fast na in updating???🀣

You guys got shocked na??🀣 Finally I started writing a normal story🀣

This time I wrote a lot! I guess this is my longest update ever. Hopefully you liked it. :)

please give feedbacks!! πŸ˜ƒ And please do criticize my work also!😳

I AM WAITING FOR LONG COMMENTS!

See yaa!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Lianaa thumbnail
Updated! 

Enjoy the update :)))

NOTE:
Posting the FF again... please please.. if you have read the chapter one even before, then please just click to LIKE and Comment.. that I know, you are still interested in the Storyline.😳

Lianaa thumbnail
PM's sending now! :)))

Enjoy! :)))

Hope you like the story. If you have something to tell me, then feel free! :)
.Sandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow
Naz
Awesome update
Interesting story
Loved it
Sayu has her daughter nisha.
Nd also rd's daughter kajal
But who is her mom
Sandhir crying.