Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Ajeeb Dastaan
** .U.n.b.r.e.a.k.a.b.l.e. .L.o.v.e. **

Chapter 2 :

Feeling Uncomplete

No one's POV

Randhir and Sanyukta both cried the whole night but don't know why. But they feel like their life is not completed. They both have a feeling that something is missing in their lifes. But what?

In the next morning. Randhir got up . His back was aching. He slept the whole night on the cold floor. He went to bathroom to freshen up. But he was very slow going there. He held his back while walking. He then reached his room. His wife was still sleeping on bed. He looked at her with irritating face. And then suddenly all the memories which he got with his wife came through his eyes and mind. His eyes became moist. He recalled all the moments with his wife but nothing beautiful was there. Always fights, hatred, no love. They were like enemies which need to be together. But he was sick and tired being with her. Whenever he tries to talk to her, she always starts fighting and then he always gets angry and leaves the house and goes to his office and spends the night there without any sign of sleep. He would leave that woman without wasting any seconds. But he is still there for his princess. For his daughter. For Kajal! He loved her a lot. And he knew that she never liked her mother and even she wasn't similar looking to his wife. Kajal was different. Very beautiful. But then suddenly Kajal starts screaming. Randhir was lost in his thoughs. The screams got louder and he came back to his senses. Yes it was Kajal who was screaming. He ran to her room without wasting any time. He reached there. She was still lying on bed and her eyes are closed.

But she screamed: Maa... maa.. kahan ho tum? Maa!!

Randhir ran to her and held her hand. He touched her forehead and yes, she had fever. He held her on his arms and started kissing her forehead. She came to her senses but still she didn't stop crying and shouting maa.

Randhir touches her hairs gently and says : Shhtt.. calm down. Shhh..

Kajal holds his shirt and cries louder. Randhir kept saying calm down. He was too scared. Tears rolled from his eyes. But after few minutes she calmed down. She was lost in his arms. He kept hugging her for more minutes and then made her lie down on her bed. She had her eyes closed. He looked at her and smiled but still having tears on his eyes. He touches her forehead. Her fever reduced a little.

He was happy and whispered: finally!!

He started kissing her forehead, her cheeks and her lips. He got up and was about to leave. He was holding her hand. He was about to leave her hand but then she held his hand. He turned around and looked at her. She had her eyes open.

She said in whisper tone: I love you. Please mujhe chodke mar jaana. Pleaseee..

He smiled to this and said: Koi tumhe chodke nahin jayega. I'm here. Ab bas so jao and relax. Shh..

And then someone's voice came: Kya hua?

It was no other than Vidushi. Vidushi Shekhawat. Randhir Singh Shekhawat's wife. He got hell irritated and looked at her. She was standing near the door with her night dress. Her eyes are half open.

Randhir : Kajal, I will come back soon. So jaoo.

By saying so, he left her hand. He stood up and looked at Vidushi.

Vidushi : Kiya hua Randhir? Tum kyun yahan aa gaye? Aur Kajal kho kiya hua?

Randhir got hell angry. He took her arm and brought her out of the room and pinned her to the nearby wall. He pinned her hands too. He held her hands very strong.

Vidushi : Kiya hua Randhir. You are hurting me stop it.

Randhir : kiya hua Kajal kho hun? Kiya hua? Areyy.. usshe bukhar ho rahi thi for the whole night and you as a mom aren't aware of what happened. Are you serious? She didn't sleep even for a second. And tumhe kuch nahin hua? You are soo heartless! Just go to your room and sleep and act like you haven't seen all this! Ok? And don't even try to come to Kajal's room warna!!!!!

And by saying so left her. She had tears in her eyes and left from there without saying anything. Randhir was hell angry. He punched the wall till his hands were full of blood.

PRECAP : No precap!

How was it guys?? I'm fast na in updating???🀣

Ok, this time no Sanyukta. But wanted to explain you how much Randhir and Kajal love each other.😳😳

please give feedbacks!! πŸ˜ƒ And please do criticize my work also!😳

I AM WAITING FOR LONG COMMENTS!

See yaa!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

FOR PM's please buddy this Account: -Naz-

Edited by -Naz.Karam- - 8 years ago
Lianaa thumbnail
Lianaa thumbnail
Updated! 

Enjoy the update :)))
Lianaa thumbnail
Thank you soo much SejalπŸ€—
Lianaa thumbnail
I have posted chapter 2! :D
Lianaa thumbnail
Going to Post Chapter 3 =]
Lianaa thumbnail
RECAP-

Randhir : kiya hua Kajal kho hun? Kiya hua? Areyy.. usshe bukhar ho rahi thi for the whole night and you as a mom aren't aware of what happened. Are you serious? She didn't sleep even for a second. And tumhe kuch nahin hua? You are soo heartless! Just go to your room and sleep and act like you haven't seen all this! Ok? And don't even try to come to Kajal's room warna!!!!!

And by saying so left her. She had tears in her eyes and left from there without saying anything. Randhir was hell angry. He punched the wall till his hands were full of blood.

Ajeeb Dastaan
** .U.n.b.r.e.a.k.a.b.l.e. .L.o.v.e. **

Chapter 3 :

Accident

No one's POV

Aggarwal's Mansion

In the next Morning. Sanyukta woke up. She had a bad night, she couldn't sleep. Her eyes were red and moist. Without going anywhere she walked straight to Nisha's room. She was seen nowhere! Sanyukta got a little tensed. She went to the the living room.

Mrs. Aggarwal : What happened Sanyu? Tum itni tensed kyun hai?

Sanyukta : Maa.. I couldn't find Nisha!

Sanyukta cries.

Mr. Aggarwal *comes* : Kiya hua?

Sanyukta : Nisha is not at home!

Mr. Aggarwal : What??? How can you be so irresponsible? Can't you look at a 12 years old kid?

Sanyukta *cries* : But...

Mr. Aggarwal : Goo!! Go and find her!!

Sanyukta runs away and cries. She goes out of the house. She looks everywhere, but she is not seen anywhere. She asks people on the street about Nisha but everyone says that they didn't see her. Even her friends don't know where she is. Sanyukta gets more tensed and sits on the floor and breaks down in tears. But then she notices a black expensive car in the next street. Some girls got out of the car. One of them was Nisha! Yes!! Nisha was there! Sanyukta got happy and got up from the floor. She starts running towards her but then stops. She saw a guy gets out of the car and touches Nisha very disgustingly. And then the guy was about to kiss her but then Sanyukta slaps him hard on his face.

Sanyukta : How dare you to touch her like that? How dare you to kiss her?

Nisha : Maa.. what .. what are you doing here?

Sanyukta *held her arms* : Challooo..

Nisha : No! I am no more a kid ok? You can't tell me what I have to do!!

The guy : It's ok Nisha, you leave.

Sanyukta *interrupts* : You!! Stay away from her or else... *shows her index finger on him*

Sanyukta takes Nisha with her and both go home.

When they enter the house Sanyukta slaps her.

Sanyukta : How dare you? How dare you to leave like that? And who was that guy whom you were about to kiss? hun???

Nisha : HE IS MY BOYFRIEND OK??? How dare you to come there? You insulted me in front of everyone.! in front of my friends.!! First you can't look after me and then you have the rights to insult me? You don't even work in a proper job where you get much money! I knew, you are not a good mother!! I hate you !!!

Sanyukta was hell angry and slaps her. Nisha cries and leaves towards her room.

Sanyukta was broken now. It was like, everything was broken. Tears fell down from her eyes. Mrs. Aggarwal says what happened? But Sanyukta doesn't answer her and leaves towards her room. When she is in her room she shuts down the door and leans towards the door. She breaks down in tears and sits on the floor.

In the meantime in Shekhawat's Mansion

In morning, Randhir wakes up. He finds himself in Kajal's bed. He looks at her. She sleeps like a princess. He couldn't help but smile. He kissed her forehead and noticed her fever was gone. He was soo happy, I can't tell you how happy he was. :D

But then he notices the clock. It was 8a.m.

Randhir : Shitt... I am late!!

Kajal *wakes up* : Pappaa...

Randhir : Yes Kajal? You already woke up?

Kajal : Yes, you already forgot? Whenever you kiss me then I always wake up.

Randhir : oh yes, I forgot. But I couldn't handle.

Kajal *starts laughing*

Randhir : Don't laugh ok..

But then he starts laughing too.

Randhir : Achha, now I need to go sweetheart.

Kajal : So soon?

Randhir : I am already late Kajal.

Kajal : I love you daddyyy... *gets up and opens her arms* ek hug do na please?

Randhir smiles and hugs her tightly. He touches and kisses her hairs.

Randhir *leaves her* : but now, I have to go. Take care

Randhir touches her cheeks and gives a small kiss on her lips and leaves.

Kajal : Come back asap!!

She goes to the bathroom and takes shower, she comes out and takes her bag and leaves the house.

Kajal : I have to leave before that chuail wakes up!!!

She leaves the house and walks straight to the school. But then ...

Kajal's POV

I was lying on a bed. I felt like I was dying. I slowly opened my eyes. I saw some people in front of my eyes. Oh wait.. Are they doctors? What happened? What are they doing to me? I had soo many questions to be cleared but I couldn't open my mouth and speak. But I heard daddyyy.. He was talking to someone...

Randhir : What? How could it be possible? But she is my daughter!

Doctor : It could be possible that your daughter has different blood group. But it's more possible, that she is not your daughter.

Kajal : Whaaattt???? Have I heard right? Or am I dreaming?

Randhir : How dare you to talk like that? I know she is my daughter!!!

Doctor : Yes sir, but I just told you the possiblities. And I even said that it could be possible that her blood group is different.

Randhir : What have you said again her blood group is?

Doctor : She has the blood group 0+.

Vidushi : I have A+

Doctor : And as I know sir, you said your blood group is B-.

Randhir : Yes.

Doctor : Now, let's don't waste time and let's find some who has the blood group 0-.

No one's POV

Randhir was shattered. Vidushi was shocked. Both were standing there like a tree. But then the doctor came and asked them to ask the people who might have 0-.

Randhir walks out of the room and asks everyone for their blood groups. But everyone were saying AB, A, B... He got irritated and asked further.

Sanyukta came to the hospital for her monthly checkup. After she gave birth to Nisha, she lost much much blood. She was walking through the hospital after her checkup but someone bumped in her. Sanyukta was about to fall but then someone held her in it's arms. It was Randhir. Sanyukta had her eyes closed.

Randhir looked at her and said : You can open your eyes, you are safe.

Sanyukta slowly opened her eyes. She was looking at him too. S.A.N.D.H.I.R were looking at each other without blinking. After a minute he left her and went away. He goes and asks people if they have blood group 0-. Everybody says no. He goes to Nisha's room. In the meantime Sanyukta watches him. She was him going to a room and went there. Randhir sits near to Kajal and holds her hand and breaks down.

Randhir : If something happens to you, I can't handle it. You know, you are everything for me. I love you please wake up.

He cries and kisses her hands and bends down and gives a looong kiss on her lips. Tears fell down from Sanyukta's eyes. She walks towards them and puts her hand on Randhir's shoulder. Randhir turns around and sees her and tries to avoid looking at her.

Sanyukta *smiles* : Don't worry, I have the blood group 0-. I will give blood for her.

She looks at Kajal and smiles. She was about to go but then Randhir stops her by holding her on her arm. Sanyukta turns around.

Randhir : Thank you.

Sanyukta smiles and leaves. In the meantime, Kajal heard everything and smiled.

PRECAP : It's not good for Sanyukta to give blood coz she lost blood when she gave birth to Nisha! Will she give blood and risk her life for Kajal or will she leave the blood giving thing? STAY TUNED!!!

How was it guys?? I'm fast na in updating???🀣

This time, I couldn't help but writing.😲 I soo like this storyπŸ˜ƒ hope you have same feelings aswell.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

And whatever I said that it's from a turkish show etc.. That's true! You can google it aswell .. the name of the show is :*Paramparca* go and checkπŸ˜› Anddd... as I said before,.. the scenes and everything aren't just copied from the show. I have just taken the plot of the show nothing else.😳 but yes, such accident happened in the show too.. but I don't watch the show, I asked my mom about the accident and so she told me😳 And about the blood groups.. if there is something wrong I said, then I am sorry. I just googled about the bloodgroupsπŸ˜†

1.294 Words?😲

please give feedbacks!! πŸ˜ƒ And please do criticize my work also!😳

I AM WAITING FOR LONG COMMENTS!

and hope you liked the sandhir first meet.😳

See yaa!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Lianaa thumbnail
.Sandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail