Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
PROLOGUE

Sun was brimming its rays like giving blessings to the family which is full of pride not only for its wealth but also for its love... Standing at the middle of a beautiful garden is the Singhania Palace ( dont imagine singhania mansion in ema.. This house is kinda like a royal palace for a big family...). All the occupants of the the house are sitting on the very big royal dining table except one person.. It is their family custom that everybody must eat together during breakfast and dinner and that too punctual at the time.. At the head of the table is Sahil Singhania, the head of the family. On his left were his father, mother, pakhi and vikrant respectively.. On his right side are raghav, an empty seat and sammy.. Neethu and mansi were serving the food for them.. But nobody has eaten..

" im sorry.. Im so sorry...", saying millions of sorries in a second came prem.. Mansi glared at prem for being late for 2 minutes... Then, he settled in between raghav and prem..

Sam: " prem, u r late as usual.. Look uncle ji's face.. He is angry..", sammy whispered in prem's ears..

Sahil cleared his throat to gain everyone attention. They all prayed to the god for giving food and giving happiness for their family. Neethu and mansi also joined them after serving the food..And all started eating. By 8.30 am, they finished their breakfast and it is time for them to confess if they did any wrong the previous day..It is also a custom of their family.(i saw this in a south indian film.. So, thought to use it..lol..)

After few seconds,

Pakhi raised her hands slowly with face full of nervousness. Everybody's attention is on pakhi.

Sah: " pakhi, what did u do?"

Pa: " papa, woh.. Im so sorry.. I purchased more than the limit u set for the month... Im so sorry papa..", she said softly while sammy giggled gaining everyone's deadly glare..

Sahil cleared his throat and wiped his mouth with the napkin.

Sah: " well.. U purchased beyond the limit i set? Pakhi u know right? Even we have billions of money, i always forbid u, prem and raghav from spending too much money as i want u guys to respect the money. As u break the rule, u will not receive the pocket money for this month.."

Pa: " lekin papa.. (She gained a look from sahil..) .. Yes papa..", she said sadly with a sigh..

Sah: "anybody else?", he asked while his eyes roamed around the table..

Nobody answered. So, he assumed nobody else did wrong.

Sah: " well.. Prem, pakhi..", he called their names.

Both looked at sahil.

Sah: " i think u two still remember u guys are joining the office today.U guys will train under raghav and sammy. And yeah, behave urself in office. U guys will be assisting raghav and sammy in their jobs. Even u guys will be helping them in the interview for new batch of employees today. And let me remind u, dont take any liberty just because u are my children. Got it?"

Pa: " yes papa.."

Pr: " yes bade papa.."

Sah: " and vikrant. Did u talked to the labours in the factory about their bonus and increment? I will be visiting the factory in the afternoon.."

Vik:" yes bhaiya.. I already informed them about that.. And they are very satisfied with that news.. No problem at all," sahil nodded his head in approval.

Sah: " raghav.. Sammy and u prepared for the interview taking? I dont want any mistake. I want best of the best for my office.."

R: " yes, papa.. Me and sammy prepared well. We are sure we will get the best set of employees."

Sah: " maa, paa, u two have monthly health check up today.. So, the driver will drop u at the hospital. Neetu, mansi u two accompany paa and maa to hospital and then u guys can go to the temple.."

They nodded in yes.

Sah: " so, i take ur leave. Children, pls be punctual to office.. Office time is 9.30am.. Got it?"

Raghav, sammy, prem and pakhi nodded their heads. Neethu followed sahil with his watch and handkerchief.. She helped her husband to wear the blazer. Vikrant also went to the factory.

After sahil's car left the singhania palace,All become calm..

Sammy started laughing..

N: " y r u laughing sammy?"

Sam: " auntyji..Today's punishment is awesome right?", he said laughing at pakhi.

Pakhi narrowed her eyes.

Sam: " i mean miss pakhi singhania cannot go for shopping this month.. No money..", he started rofling.

Prem joined him and hi-5ed with him..

Pa: " bhaiya... Look at these two..They are teasing me..", she complained to raghav.

R: " prem, sammy.. Can u two stop pulling her leg?its getting late.. Lets go to the office.. Papa dont like it if we are late.."

M: " hahaan.. Pls do ur works well children.."

N: " dont make ur papa angry.."

M: " concentrate in ur works."

N: " no badtameezi.."

RV: " arrey... Neethu, mansi.. Y u two are taking tension.."

Prat: " haan.. My grandchildren are very intelligent.. They will handle everything.."

All four went and hug their grandparents and moms and left for the office.. Sammy and raghav in one car and prem and pakhi in one car..

Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome prologue. ...
 Loved it. ...Full family ek saat. ...Wow I loved kind of this story. ..This cool...n all love eachother. ...Sammy teasing pakhi😆
sahil os strict n kind hearted. ...
 Update soon. ...Waiting 4 next part ...June 15😉
esterlla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing prologue... looking forward to read...
rkonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol no pm for pakhi!!!!!!!
nice family...
continue soon...
SamBricka thumbnail
superb start dear... OMG Sahil is kharoos... Poor makhi... Koi nahi. M happy that she is Raghav's sis.. Plzz update chappy.. Waiting for kalpi.. Update soon..
abxetz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😛 nice prologue makhi ko sis banana dhi or Sammy ke saath bandh dhi 😆 😆 that's great.sahil is a strict father but he is right kids ko money ki value malum hona chahiye 😆 ab ye bathavo ki meri darling angel ki grand entry kab hogi 😛 eagerly waiting ye June 15 kab ayega 😊
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome CS
Prologue is amazing
Wow! Singhania family is so big which I like
The best part is Pakhi is Raghav sister 😆 that is epic ;)
I love that the family all sit together and share their meals
And also confess to any wrong doings
I'm so excited to read more
-Maggi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Raghav ka ithna bada khandan ðŸ˜² aur woh strick father ðŸ˜† its was like that Jr.NTR film ðŸ˜› its was from a south india film tabhi tho mujhe woh wala scene kehe dekha sa laga mistake confession wala i didn't remember which film 
nice start ðŸ˜ƒ
Nandinisai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice prologue
update soon
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely dimpi update soon