--Daily Ghotalapanti-- ~19th May~

obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

This thread is to discuss daily episodes of BDSAH. Feel free to put in your views,likes,dislikes about the episodes πŸ˜Š

P.S. There should be NO SPAMMING in this thread. Only discussions related to the daily episode πŸ˜ƒ

😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Today's episode was again ok.

3-3 Hemants were so funny.πŸ˜†

The Ghotalas decided to open an advertising and detective agency to search for their 2015.But I feel their business will become successful and they will do everything but searching for 2015.πŸ˜†

Ojha wants to become a model.πŸ˜†This task is indeed the most toughest task for bhairavi.Upar se ghotalas have decided to help bhairavi in making ojha model.

Hemant's lines for the istriwala advertisement was more hilarious than others.Kapde jala denge,kapde utaar denge and finally aapke upar istri kar denge.🀣 

Pritesh once again supported the ghotalas.I am missing that evil pritesh who used to scare the hell out of ghotalas.😈

In the precap,bhairavi once again does drama instead of accepting her mistake and hemant tells ojha to die to make his shraddhanjali,(that was little rude though)

Dr.Fear thumbnail
Finally Ghotalas open an agency and I pray nothing of that sort happens (as mentioned by Subha) but hojaayega πŸ˜†. Why don't they wearuse tthe specs to find 2015 within her colony and a mysterious device is seen whose uses are unknown.

Seriously, Ojha a model? 🀣. Its indeed tough than anything else.and Hemant's line was LMAO 🀣 . The best   one πŸ˜†.

Btw Ghotalas door close ni karte as anyone enters without knocking/ringing the bell πŸ˜†. I want him to sing "Mann ki boli" while tilting his head evilly.

Precap: kab khatam hoga all this πŸ€”.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hmm detective agency ka baat i had read before but being busy on personal front for few days it skipped my mind to tell u  all about this

i think agency track and bhairavi track r going side by side

so in a way if all is right they wud try to find  2015 too

and i say try to find not find

coz if they find they wud go back to their planet and show ends

so makers just wud drag it

i dont mind side by side track as long as the effort to find 2015 with various ways is there

i felt sad they didnt elongate on 3 hemants
and vasant said in one hr 2 other hemants wud vanish

bt it was funny

shud hv  put bit more track on that
maybe later stage

i felt yday episode was more on ghotalas than bhairavi so i felt it ok

i liked pritesh concern for his mom so ghotalas wud help

and there is new promo out where ghotalas go to ad agency to get  them to use ojha as model

hemant being hemant dont think he was rude he just said wrong words so its fine
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Well said by all. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Nothing left for me to say. πŸ˜ƒ

Hemant ki lines were damn funny & I agree with Subha, Hemant saying Ojha to die was actually very rude. πŸ€”

Now this Bhairavi drama is getting on my nerves. πŸ€“