<<< Akya OS : Togetherness >>>

akanksha1319 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So, after a real long time, I have written an Os & it's very lengthy, so please forgive me for any mistake or typos. Enjoy d story!
I dedicate this OS to our queen Paulomi! I know I can't write like her but just Tried! I Hope u all would like It!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Slighltly pushing those silky curtains, the breeze & d mild sunrays playfully entered together through window! Wind chime sounded melodiously!! With that akash woke up wearing a cute smile on his face! He streched his hands and as usual he saw ananya,exercising on trademill kept in d corner of their well-decorated bedroom!!

He rolled & lay on his stomoch, rested his chin in his both palms & with a dreamy expressions he said "Goood morning beautiful"

Ananya looked back & smiled at her innocent looking hubby!!

Akash obsereved her & continued wid a smirk "Waise ek bat kahoon, tum na uniform mein bahot...boring aur... khadoos dikhti ho, abhi khud ko aynemein dekho kitni ho.."

But before he speaks further he saw ananya standing in front of him wid angry look & both hands on her waist! Smelling the danger Akash just jumped off the bed & ananya started hitting him with pilow & said "Tum din badin bahot besharam hote ja rahe ho akash" Akash laughed & tried to grab ananya but she pushed him hard on the bed & ran towards bathroom with her towel!

Akash ran behind her but before he could enter inside ananya shut the door on his face & Akash screamed "Aaouch, ananya" Ananya chuckled!! Akash shrugged off his shoulders & was about to go towards the bed when ananya shouted from inside "Don't u dare to sleep again akash"

Akash looked back with jerk & asked surprisingly "Tumhe kaise pata ki mai phir se sone ja raha tha! Wait! Kahi tumhein andar se bahar ka dikh toh nahi raha hai? But mujhe toh andar ka kuch bhi dikhai nahi de raha hai!" and he smiled at his own statement!

Ananya shouted again "Shut up akash! mai tumhein bahot acchi tarah se janti hoon samajhe? Jao jakar apni bag ek bar check karo, waise maine sab kuch rakh diya hai but still check once again!! I'll just be back!"
Akash sighed & said "Ya ya Ok going!!

After some time when ananya came out, she saw akash standing in d balcony silently!! She went near him, pulled his cheek & said lovingly "Kya bat hai my darling hubby, abhi thodi der pehle toh bade uchal rahe the ab kyon aise sad bane khade ho?"

Akash looked at her with serious look & again looked outside!! Ananya just smiled! She held his arm & rested her head on his shoulder!! After few moments they uttered together "Its our last flight together"

They both looked into each others eyes, ananya took akash's hands into her & said in a low tone "Akash mai Mr. Sen se bat karti hoon! Ya! Mujhe nahi chahiye ye promotion! Bilkul nahi chahiye!"

Akash held her by her shoulders & asked "Kya? Ananya tum pagal to nahi ho gayi ho?

Ananya tried to speak "But akash tum.."

Akash inturupted her saying "Mai kya? Mai toh wo bas aise hi... hamari purani yadein yad aa gayi thi... par iska matlab ye nahi ki tum itni badi bewakoofi karo!"

He cupped her face & said very softly "Ananya, flying tumhara passion hai aur jo makam tum hasil karne ja rahi ho uske liye humein kitni mehnat karni padti hai! U just can't loose this opprtunity my dear!"

Ananya was so overwhelmed that she hugged him tightly! Akash hugged her back & said pampering her "Aww! Meri rulebook kitni jaldi emotional ho jati hai!!

Listening it ananya broke the hug & said complaining "Ye sahi hai matlab khud yahan itna sad face banakar khade the ki kisi ko bhi rona aa jay aur ab mujhe blame kar rahe ho? Hmm?" and she lightly punched on his chest!

Akash smiled & said teasingly "Waise madam ek suggestion hai please zara acche kapde lena saath mein! Wo tumhare boring si kurtis & all that kripaya mat lena" Ananya gave him "U r impossible look" & they went to get ready!

After 2 Hours they reached airport!! Mr. Sen came almost running "Hey you two, mai aap dono ka hi wait kar raha tha!! Sara arrangements ho gaya hai! Plz proceed ok?"

( PAUSE! Let me clear few things! So Yes! Ananya is soon going to be promoted as a captain & before that its her last flight as first officer & with akash and the special thing is its an innagural internarional flight of inde airlines that too singapore and the good news is they are going to stay there for full 3 days!! So enjoy further and forgive me if i make any mistake as i've never been to singapore,all this is i am describing through my research!!    PLAY! )

They both smiled & nodded and Mr.Sen left hurriedly muttering something to himself!! Seeing that Akash chuckled & turned towards ananya & said raising his eyebrows "So first officer, ready?"

Ananya gave a broad smile & said "Yes! i am so excited, the first international flight of inde with u & that too singapore!!"

Akash replied smilingly "Bas bas ab thodi si excitememt wahan ke liye bhi bachakar rakho"
At this they both laughed together & proceeded towards d aircraft and finally with the good wishes of d entire inde airlines, the plane took off!!

Initially they both were lil nervous but the journey went smoothly & when they both are together, there can never be a dull moment!! So after arround 6 hrs plane landed safely at Changi airport!

After completing all d formalities, akash & ananya left in the car waiting for them! All d way ananya was so engrossed in talking wid akash over shopping & all that she didn't realise when d car stopped & when she came out but d moment her eyes stuck on something she mesmerizingly uttered "Wooowww"

They were standing in front of a beautiful king size cruise where akash had booked 2N/3D holiday for them!
Akash came near her from behind & whispered in her ears "Surprise"

Ananya wid jerk looked at akash then looked back at d cruise & again looked at Akash and asked him "Hum sach mein yahan rahenge akash?" & when he nodded she almost jumped over him wid joy & said lovingly "Thats so thoughtful of u Akash"

Akash held her by her waist & with a proud smile on his face he said "Dekha mai itna bhi unromantic nahi hoon" they both burst into laughter & headed to spend some quality time together!!

Its not that they were abroad for d first time!! They had visited many countries in last two yrs after their marriage but they have been to singapore for d first time & d cruise holiday was like a big dream comes true for ananya!!

After reaching d room they got freshnup & took a nap as they were lil tired!

After few hrs akash heard ananya calling him to wake up! Akash opened her eyes slightly & what he saw took his breaths away! Ananya was standing in front of mirror, looking stunningly gorgeous in a dark purple gown & was tieing her hairs!

But he pretended to be sleeping! When ananya came near him to wake him up he suddenly pulled her & she fell on him. Ananya was surprised & shy at d same time! Akash opened her hairs by removing d clip & stared at her lovingly! Ananya's cheeks were getting cherry red due to his continuous stare! Without looking at him she said in a low tone "Akash chalo, utho na"

Akash just ignored her & said holding her more tightly "Bahot khoobsurat lag rahi ho iss dress mein"

Now she looked into his eyes! She smiled, came very near to him & whispered "Thank u"

She released herself frm his grip & said wid puppy like face "Akash plz ab utho na jaldi hamein jana hai"

Akash asked her without breaking his stare "Aww!! Tum itne pyar se bologi toh mai tumhare liye kuch bhi karne ke liye taiyyar hoon! Par jana Kahan hai?"

Ananya almost pulled him out of d bed "Pehle uto aur ja ke taiyyar ho jao phir chalenge, Its an order"

Akash bowed her head "Yes Mam" Ananya pushed him laughing "Jao nautanki"

After they got ready ananya brought him to d dining area! When akash saw d table, beautifully decorated wid flowers & candles he put his arm around ananya's shoulders & giving an appreciating look he said "Kya bat hai Mrs.Saluja, mere saath rehkar aap kafi intelligent aur romantic banti ja rahi hai, pehle ye dress aur ab ye dinner?

Ananya smiled & replied "Agar tum mujhe itna accha surprise de sakte ho toh mai tumhare liye itna toh kar hi sakti hoon!" Akash was so happy, he kissed on her hairs & they had their romantic dinner!

After dinner,they went to deck to spend some moments in d vicinity of d ocean! The waves were gushing, creating a beautiful sound! The half moon was trying to look himself in a calm water of d ocean! Stars were shining brightly! The cold breeze was just brushing d skin, creating goosebumps! Everything was just so calm,subtle,soothing & heavenly!
Ananya was standing wid akash hugging her from d back keeping his chin on her bare shoulder! They were just lost in d tranquility of d surrounding & proximity of each other!

After some time ananya suddenly turned towards akash & hugged him tightly & said sobbingly "Tum mujhe kabhi bhi chod ke mat jana akash, mai nahi reh sakti tumhare bina"

Akash was boggled wid her sudden move, he hugged her & tried to comfort her by moving his fingers over her hairs "Ananya, mai kahi nahi ja raha tumhein chod ke! Dekho mai yahi hu aur hamesha yahi rahunga, tumhare paas! Par ye achanak se aisi bate kyon kar rahi ho?"

Ananya raised her head from his chest & said " Jab itni sari khushiyaan ek saath milti hai na toh dil ghabrata hai"

Akash wiped away her tears & kissed on her cheek & said holding her hands "I promise i'll always be there wid u no matter what. Aur ye jo tumhara dar hai na use mujh pe chod do! Mai hoon na(SRK Pose)"

Ananya giggled & said "I love u akash" akash replied " I love u too ananya" then they stood there for some more time sinking into each others eyes full of love!!

Everytime I look into your eyes
I see my paradise
The stars are shining right up in the sky
Painting words of desire
Can this be real
Are you the one for me
You have captured my mind, my heart
my soul on Earth
You are the one waiting for
Everytime I look into your eyes
I see my paradise
The stars are shining right up in the sky
Painting words of desire

The memorable evening ended Beautifully!!

Next entire day they spent on sentosa island visiting many interesting places there like tiger sky tower, underwater world, wave house,Sentosa 4D Adventureland etc!They clicked many pix & selfies over there! At d end of d day they were so tired that they just took dinner quickly & fall asleep in each others arms!

Next day was last day of their trip. They took a delicious breakfast on d cruise & roam in d cruise for sometime! While they were roaming ananya was lil irritated as all d girls on d cruise were just staring at her devilishly handsome husband & akash was just smiling at all this which irritated her more so she warned him "Ab bas karo akash! Mai janti hoon tumhare dimples aate hai,Itna muskuraneki koi zarurat nahi hai!" Now akash just couldn't control himself from laughing! After lunch,they bid goodbye to d cruise & reached d hotel alloted to d pilots!!

As their return flight was in d late night so they decided to do d most important work in d evening...SHOPPING!! When anaya took out d long shopping list, akash eyes almost came out!
He gulped down & asked " Itni badi list?"

Ananya replied casually "Haan wo shefu ne bhi apni list di hai so, aur waise bhi singapore aaye aur shopping nahi ki to kya bat hui?" and she shrugged off her shoulders.

Akash nodded dissappointingly "Tum dono behnone milkar kya mujhe sadak pe lane ka plan banaya hai? I mean this is too much! Itna sab kuch le jane ke liye toh hamein ek extra bag bhi kharidni padegi"

Ananya laughed at his condition & said putting her hands around his neck "Don't worry my pati parmeshwar, i'll try to reduce it to some extent but can't promise" In reply akash could gave her just a weired expressions!

Finally in d evening they came back from shopping wid many shopping bags in both their hands! Akash was still in trauma bcoz of d bill of his credit card but he didn't say anything seeing d happiness glowing on Ananya's face!!

Then they take rest for sometime & headed towards d airport!! Soon they took off wid a big treasure of a beautiful memories!!

When they landed at delhi, before they go out of a cockpit, akash locked d door of d cockpit frm inside & held ananya by her shoulders! They were happy & sad at d same time!!

Akash cupped her face & said in a overwhelmed tone "This cockpit is... witness of... our journey! I'll miss u first officer saluja but more than that i am proud of u... Captain saluja!"

Ananya was so touched by his words, she could only say "Thank u captain saluja for inspiring me & making this journey so unforgettable! I'll miss u too!!" and she just clinged to him!!

Suddenly they heard a knock on d door & they controlled themselves & went outside as so many people were eagerly waiting for them!

TWO DAYS LATER...

Ananya & Akash were very happy! It was d day, ananya waited for since chilhood!! Today finally she gonna be The Captain Ananya!!

They both had just finished their breakfast, just then akash's mobile rang! Akash picked up d phone & within few seconds his expressions changed to stern one. He just replied "Right sir,i'll be there in 20 mins"and cut d call!

By that time Ananya had understood that it was none other than akash's boss! Though she was very proud about her husband's bravery & she always tried to remain strong for him but when its time for akash to leave for d mission she used to scare just by the thought of loosing him as she herself had experienced d danger always lurking above him!

They both looked at each other wid painful eyes! Ananya came near him,she put her both hands on his chest & said in a shaking voice "K..kuch bhi karna Akash.." she took a deep breath & continued "..Bas mrna mat" & alone tear dropped down from her eyes, akash could not took it anymore & hugged her!

They both stood there joining their foreheads! Akash said wid wet eyes "I am sorry ananya, aaj ke din hi mujhe jana pad raha hai, i know ki.."

Ananya put her finger on his lips "Its ok Akash, mai samajhti hoon!Aur waise bhi tum hi kehte ho na ki saath rehne keke liye paas hona thodi zaruri hota hai! Ab jaldi jao iss se pehle ki hum dono kamjor pad jay"

Akash simply nodded sadly & went to change! After changing he came to ananya, he held her hands & said "Its just a matter of some time, mai jaldi wapas aa jaunga, apni captain ananya ke paas,ok!"

Ananya wid lot of efforts controlled her tears & nodded wid smile! Akash kissed on her forehead & left wid d heavy heart!
Ananya stared for few moments at d door & wiped tears that had started flowing down continuously, d moment akash left and she also left for d airport!

Akash & Ananya were d pillars for each other! Their life was all about love,respect,compassion & Togetherness!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope I didn't bore u all. All comments r welcomed!
😊Edited by akanksha1319 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...FRF... thumbnail

It was awesome, akku di...the last part was so touching...thnx for writing it...😳

Edited by ...FRF... - 8 years ago
Princessnidhii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hello akki di
i am happy that u wrote an os after a long time
enjoyed reading it
it was sweet & romantic. Super like
write more dear. U write so well πŸ˜Š
anju10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
woww lovely os dear
beautifully written
thanxx for the pm dear
😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š
akanksha1319 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...FRF...

It was awesome, akku di...the last part was so touching...thnx for writing it...😳

Thank u so much πŸ˜›
akanksha1319 thumbnail

Thanks !!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
merry786 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very beautiful os...lovd it frm d core of my heart... next time whenever u write plzz try to pm me if possible
akanksha1319 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princessnidhii

hello akki di

i am happy that u wrote an os after a long time
enjoyed reading it
it was sweet & romantic. Super like
write more dear. U write so well😊

Thank u my princess!!!! 😊 ⭐️ 😳
akanksha1319 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anju10

woww lovely os dear

beautifully written
thanxx for the pm dear
😊

My pleasure dear!! 😳
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome story!!!!!!!!!
I have always been a fan of your stories...
I simply loved it!!!!
Akash is such a darling!!!
Mujhe bhi koi aisa hi chahiye...will u find for me?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...
such a big update!
I loved it too much...
So I want moreπŸ˜†...
Why don't u write an ff...please I want to read more and more of your work...pleasy😭