~Daily Ghotalapanti~ 18th May.

obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

This thread is to discuss daily episodes of BDSAH. Feel free to put in your views,likes,dislikes about the episodes. 😊

P.S. There should be NO SPAMMING in this thread. Only discussions related to the daily episode. 😃

ðŸ˜ģ
Edited by ...Rushar... - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Today's episode was a filler episode.Nothing great happened except vasant's return.
Bhairavi as usual is troubling everyone.Sometimes I feel she needs a tight slap on her face.It's day in America that's why she is drying pickles at 2AM.She calls up bhavna in the mid of the night to ask her when she will wake her up in the morning.In spite of all these mistakes,she still has the guts to blame bhavna.Bhairavi was the most entertaining character of the show.I am sorry to say but this track is making her the most irritating character of the show.I wonder why is bhavna tolerating her nonsense and her useless blames.
Manav supporting ghotalas was good.He is the only human who truly understands the ghotalas.I still feel he might be 2015.
333 scene was so good.I wish vasant could have got 333 with him.
Today's episode was ol.
Btw,i liked the new title of the thread.😊
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I liked Manav defending the Ghotalas and 333's video scene, rest was okay.

So Vasant is back with new equipments. The glasses one are nice.I so hope they focus on finding 2015 *fingers crossed*

Precap was abt triple Hemants 😆.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
though filler episode i still kind of liked it

somehow i m also feeling irritated with bhairavi dumbness
compared to her hemant seems more better

story wise i was happy they r taking the search for 2015 to a new level with new gadgets

i kind of liked the alien look of hemant which was more heeein than his human self

333 and rest of alien look is animated but still cute animation
u cant help but like it

alien age wise 333 is 75 yrs old bt human age wise maybe 5-6yrs old

manav solid stand was really good but i wud like to see abt his army thing

precap of 3 hemants was really good but i hope makers do show a bit of long version of how ghotalas work out 3 hemants

so its obvious colony wont see 3 hemants
and did u all notice

space ship was invisible on the outside area and only inside the house it became visible
good episode overall

btw i forgot to mention... i did see manav ojha aka pradeep duhan few days back in my residence area

i was on bike going out with my husband and he was on road talking to someone on his fone
i was staring at him thinking this looks like manav and by the time i realised i was too far off to stop and say hi to him

he does look really handsome in real life

and he was in that sleeveless dress thing which he wears in one of the episode

maybe he was at gym so he was in sort of gym dress
Edited by chatterbox - 9 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
hmm btw i wanted to tell since long time but kept forgetting

in i think friday episode i found a bit of blooper or maybe it was intentional

bhairavi had goofed with her chinese dishes and yet she know she made dahi wale noodles and methi wala manchurian

bhavna aunty gets up before food is served to freshen up

varsha goes to help bhairavi in serving the food

bt when food comes its ready chinese meal which bhairavi didnt cook

so didnt varsha realise this is not same food at that time
bhairavi is dumb insane but is she that dumb that she wont know the difference in what she cooked and what she served

again who ordered the food
we think maybe bhavna did

it seems possible by way of editing the scenes as bhavna was not there in between

bt she questions ghotalas suspecting them of helping bhairavi

and ghotalas being ghotalas they didnt think to order food from outside

so who ordered it anyway as rest of the colony ppl were in the room playing food dumb charades

well we wud knw in few days but how could bhairavi or varsha didnt realise its not the same food which bhairavi made eh

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

hmm btw i wanted to tell since long time but kept forgetting

in i think friday episode i found a bit of blooper or maybe it was intentional

bhairavi had goofed with her chinese dishes and yet she know she made dahi wale noodles and methi wala manchurian

bhavna aunty gets up before food is served to freshen up

varsha goes to help bhairavi in serving the food

bt when food comes its ready chinese meal which bhairavi didnt cook

so didnt varsha realise this is not same food at that time
bhairavi is dumb insane but is she that dumb that she wont know the difference in what she cooked and what she served

again who ordered the food
we think maybe bhavna did

it seems possible by way of editing the scenes as bhavna was not there in between

bt she questions ghotalas suspecting them of helping bhairavi

and ghotalas being ghotalas they didnt think to order food from outside

so who ordered it anyway as rest of the colony ppl were in the room playing food dumb charades

well we wud knw in few days but how could bhairavi or varsha didnt realise its not the same food which bhairavi made eh

Even I have the same doubt. Somebody ordered food from restaurant but then where was bhairavi's food?That same person might have hidden her food . Bhairavi is so dumb that she couldn't even realize that people are not eating her food.She still has this impression that people loved her so called Chinese food.😆
Just imagine when bhairavi will come to know that someone is helping her win the challenge and she still is making 100 mistakes, what will be her condition.

Btw,u r really lucky to see manav.
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OMG u r so lucky Meena ðŸ˜ē ðŸ˜ģ
The episode was kinda okay okay. I loved Manav standing for Ghotalas. Thankfully koi toh samajdaar hay in society. 😛 I really liked his words, in fact loved them. âĪïļ

Frankly speaking, now Bhairavi is getting annoying, comedy tak it is okay but this track is showing her as irritating character. ðŸĪ”

Meena, you are so lucky! ðŸ˜ģ

Everything else you people said. 👍🏞
Edited by ...Rushar... - 9 years ago
Precap! It was same. I am super excited to see how Ghotalas handle teen teen Hemants. ðŸĪŠ