sana-deepu-himmanshoo-amruta

sasha14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey!
Guys I'm a big fan of HimRuta and sana-deepesh. But haven't found an appreciation thread for the latter :( I love reading about himRutha but what about sana and dipu.. so any fans for sana and deepu? 
And also I read so many articles saying thay they are not a real couple but it doesn't look like that. I mean they seem pretty comfortable with each other and besides they are compatible & like-minded and come across as genuine people. There was also some news that sana's fake boyfriend for nach baliye is some choreographer but  deepu from no where looks like one.. hahaha I swear these fake sources and news 

And lastly as I also mentioned in another thread.. just love their bonding with HimRuta- it's always nice to see like-minded people bonding together.
Edited by sasha14 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

totalmess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
My favourites hands down are Sana and Deepesh! Himanshoo and Amruta are a close second though.
I agree have not seen any Sana-Deepesh fans on here, I guess people believe the nonsense written about them unfortunately. Lol Deepesh has improved so much but definitely not a choreographer, he's a musician anyway- these journalists should Do their research first!!! Yep you are right they seem very comfortable with each other, certainly not fake.
Apparently they both have been eliminated though due to Sanas injury which I'm very upset about :( they could easily have reached finals!