My analysis on today's episode

krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
todays episode was full of drama and masti and some superb dances.
My fav performances were Himanshoo and Amruta and Sana/Dipesh. But Himanshoo/Amruta deserved the nach power- best performance of the season till now.

The others:-
Upen/Karishma- when I saw their outfits I thought they would be amazing and do something totally new but was disappointed and agreed with Marzi.also I felt like Upen was forgetting the steps at some points and it didn't seem like they were performing as one. 

Jay/Pooja- the concept was new and the song was great, but Pooja seemed very uncomfortable through out. Jay was good though. 

Mrunal/Sharad- they were better than last week but they should have picked a better song. Again I agreed with Marzi I didn't connect and it was to be frank after a point a bit monotone. 

Sangram/Payal- Sangram was a pleasant surprise in the dance. I love the song. But Payal needs to work on expressions and they needed to be more sensuous for the song. When anushka said it I was like what? Really? 

Rashmi/Nandish-love the song and concept. It was a good performance I would have given a 9 so didn't agree with chetan's points.I understand their emotions but at the same time I felt it was unfair to the other contestants because all this while they were feeling bad that Rashmi is injured and last week they didn't object to Nandish dancing alone and getting points because of this. Bottom line is that Rashmi and Nandish shouldn't have lied about her going to LA. 

Ranbir was a breath of fresh air to the show. 

Finally they need to stop the 'cold war' thing with Marzi and chetan its so annoying and cringy. I have to fast forward it.

This week Marzi was so much better as a technical judge