Shining as the stars do, in the night sky - HimRuta <3333

* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

I don't think I've ever seen a couple more beautiful, more gorgeous and more genuine as these two! Their performance tonight on Tu Jahaan, was so bloody beautiful! I don't know how to describe the feeling, their performance radiated, but I think "soothing" is the word.

From the beautiful blue they were draped in, to the dance on the ladder, their postures, the balance, the synchronization and the grace, everything was so graceful, soothing and beautiful! I just love how he is SO protective of her on the stage, guards her every move, treats her so preciously and oh man! I LOVE it when he gives her those quick pecks, every now and then! It is so obvious, the kisses he plants on her cheeks all the time, during performances are just sheer stolen moments and they are not a part of the dance or the act!😳❀️..he just can't seem to resist giving her those..

I love the amount of trust they share..dude she doesn't flinch before falling from any height onto him or holding onto his hands with her's, while she is lifted up in the air and he is upside down having a firm grip on her (their very first dance, 3 weeks back on Har kissi ko..) There's something SO special about these two.. ❀️ and the last step of their dance tonight when he plants a kiss onto her forhead and ends the performance was just..😳

As Anushka said, their dance was "utterly brilliant". I love how the whole stage was dark throughout their act and they were the only ones visible in blue, with the ladder..it really really made me feel, as if I were watching two beautiful stars, shining in the night sky <333333

I promise, if these two don't win the season this year, Nach this season, would hold no meaning or value to me. I only and ONLY watch Nach Baliye 7 for this one gorgeous couple and they are the most beautiful from all of the others..

Apart from them, I believe Payal and Sangram had a fantastic theme, all in red this time.. and Karishma and Upen were good too. Karishma and Upen were more spunky and energetic in their dance, which was good but really, Himanshoo and Amruta were  just beautiful and stole the limelight..flawless in terms of everything! <3333

Edited by * Unnati * - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you!! Himanshoo and Amruta !! This jodi just make me fall in love with them even more with every performance!! They are a fabulous dancer. And more than that they share such a sweet bond. Such smoking hot chemitry!! They are the winners already. πŸ‘I find then the most real and most genuine couple in the show! πŸ˜³ And the performnace.. I wish they got 30!! They desrved 30!! In first act also priety gave them 9 but they deserved 30!! 

Upen and Karishma were nice but their previous acts were better! Marzi was right for them today.I loved their previous act on the mashup song! They have great potential!
Edited by The_Trendsetter - 9 years ago
Noora93 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved the way u wrote this , like their performance it's beautiful tooπŸ‘  , I never really watched nach baliye before this and this  time also i was not gonna watch but just last week i ended watching it somehow and i just instantly feel in love with this couple and i just want more of them everyday , MashaAllah they are such a beautiful couple and they dance really well 😳 i am just watching this season for them. Rarely we get to see like these couple on tv
pearl550 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great post and description of the dance.
Something that really touched me was how he kept pushing
her up the ladder. It was symbolic as many times he has helped her reach her potential and success. 
I can't see anything but genuine love between this couple and ttheir dance. There is no ego or anger or the competitive prove karna hai attitude. It's so beautiful to watch and think about. 
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: pearl550

Great post and description of the dance.

Something that really touched me was how he kept pushing
her up the ladder. It was symbolic as many times he has helped her reach her potential and success. 
I can't see anything but genuine love between this couple and ttheir dance. There is no ego or anger or the competitive prove karna hai attitude. It's so beautiful to watch and think about. 

Absolutely! I loved that part too! There's one thing, when you support your partner when dancing and it's another thing altogether, to push your partner to make her give her best, dance fearlessly, seize the moment and achieve success and accolades!

That was really well, highly symbolic. I liked how the dance opened with Amruta doubting her ability to handle things after marriage and dismayedly climbing down the ladder, but the moment he comes up, pushes her upward and gives her the inspiration to carry on, as he's supporting her in every step being an equal ..was just an amazing concept and the cherry on the cake ? it was beautifully executed!
Edited by * Unnati * - 9 years ago
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was by far the best performance of this season by far and my fav of the season so far. It was clean, there was difficulty level and it connected to the audience. I loved the song too and the concept. They should have got full 30 for it. 
Siddhi_ thumbnail
You have written everything so beautifully, completely agree with every word. The concept was amazing, and this was definitely the best and most beautiful performance of the season so far imo. These two have to win this season <3
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: * Unnati *

I don't think I've ever seen a couple more beautiful, more gorgeous and more genuine as these two! Their performance tonight on Tu Jahaan, was so bloody beautiful! I don't know how to describe the feeling, their performance radiated, but I think "soothing" is the word.

From the beautiful blue they were draped in, to the dance on the ladder, their postures, the balance, the synchronization and the grace, everything was so graceful, soothing and beautiful! I just love how he is SO protective of her on the stage, guards her every move, treats her so preciously and oh man! I LOVE it when he gives her those quick pecks, every now and then! It is so obvious, the kisses he plants on her cheeks all the time, during performances are just sheer stolen moments and they are not a part of the dance or the act!😳❀️..he just can't seem to resist giving her those..

I love the amount of trust they share..dude she doesn't flinch before falling from any height onto him or holding onto his hands with her's, while she is lifted up in the air and he is upside down having a firm grip on her (their very first dance, 3 weeks back on Har kissi ko..) There's something SO special about these two.. ❀️ and the last step of their dance tonight when he plants a kiss onto her forhead and ends the performance was just..😳

As Anushka said, their dance was "utterly brilliant". I love how the whole stage was dark throughout their act and they were the only ones visible in blue, with the ladder..it really really made me feel, as if I were watching two beautiful stars, shining in the night sky <333333

I promise, if these two don't win the season this year, Nach this season, would hold no meaning or value to me. I only and ONLY watch Nach Baliye 7 for this one gorgeous couple and they are the most beautiful from all of the others..

Apart from them, I believe Payal and Sangram had a fantastic theme, all in red this time.. and Karishma and Upen were good too. Karishma and Upen were more spunky and energetic in their dance, which was good but really, Himanshoo and Amruta were  just beautiful and stole the limelight..flawless in terms of everything! <3333

Love the way you have written
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: * Unnati *

Absolutely! I loved that part too! There's one thing, when you support your partner when dancing and it's another thing altogether, to push your partner to make her give her best, dance fearlessly, seize the moment and achieve success and accolades!

That was really well, highly symbolic. I liked how the dance opened with Amruta doubting her ability to handle things after marriage and dismayedly climbing down the ladder, but the moment he comes up, pushes her upward and gives her the inspiration to carry on, as he's supporting her in every step being an equal ..was just an amazing concept and the cherry on the cake ? it was beautifully executed!

Totally agree
UjjuSoulSisIndy thumbnail
first of all...very nice post.
I absolutely loved their performance in many ways - concept, steps, lifts and last but not the least kiss on forehead. I started watching this show for shakti arora but in the first episode itself i somehow liked Himanshoo-Amruta. As the weeks passed by, I'm completely in love with this couple and rooting for them to win the trophy. They look so real, genuine, all in love couple. Today i'm watching the show only for HimAmruta.