Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

jhalak dikhla 8:shilpa to replace madhuri?sanaya,parth ,puneet issar..

KudiAnjani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 8 Contestants

1. Parth Samthaan

Parth Samthaan aks Manik Malhotra of Kaisi Yeh Yaariyaan has been approached by BBC Worldwide Productions to be a contestant on the celebrity dancing show JDJ 8. Parth is very much popular amongst the youth and it will be an amazing treat for his fans to see him dancing in the show.

2. Radhika Madaan

Television actress Radhika Madan, popularly known as Ishani of Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi, has reportedly been finalized as one of the contestant of upcoming season of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa. Radhika is a trained dancer and so she has given a nod to participate in this dance reality show.

3. Gautam Gulati

Bigg Boss fame Gautam Gulati has been approached for the upcoming season of dance reality show, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8.

He said, "I will do TV only if there's something interesting, big and as organised as Bigg Boss. This show has changed my life in a big way. I may do reality shows - the channel has talked to me about Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, which I could take up. If it's a big reality show I will definitely think about it, but no serials for now."

4. Shamita Shetty

According to reports, the makers of the dance reality show have approached Shamita Shetty but she is yet to sign the dotted line. She said, "If at all that happens, the channel will make an announcement. Can't say anything more."

5. Deepika Samson

According to the latest reports, Deepika Samson will be seen dancing in the upcoming season of dancing reality show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa.

8. Sanaya Irani

According to the latest buzz, television beauty Sanaya Irani is said to have given her nods to dance in the upcoming season of dancing reality show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa.

9. Kavita Kaushik

As per the sources, Miss Chautala aka Kavita Kaushik has been approached to dance in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 8.

10. Sargun Mehta

After Nach Baliye, Sargun will be seen dancing in the upcoming season of JDJ.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaniax thumbnail
JDJ is a lame n has lost its charm years ago.
This time too a colors prodigy will win🥱
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Gautam  aur sanaya jhalak main
ab to maza ayega forum
Gautam can also win jhalak as he is color's boy now
they are promoting Gautam in all their events feminine miss india, farah ki dawat and tsa  awards
_StarryNights thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is it the final list of contestants?
Rooting for Sanaya 😳 ...
P.s...I love Parth too.. 😛
RockingKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Last year was boring this year we will enjoy forum fight between overrated Irani and gullu fan ..I like parth 
KudiAnjani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i dont think its final list as singers ,comedians,cricketers are missing from d list.
but yes sanaya,parth n kavita are confirmed
_StarryNights thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mansi_sweet

Gautam aur sanaya jhalak main

ab to maza ayega forum
Gautam can also win jhalak as he is color's boy now
they are promoting Gautam in all their events feminine miss india, farah ki dawat and tsa awards

Haha..Gullu, deepika, radhika, sargun and sanaya have been associated with colors...so it'll be hard to choose one..

😛...but I don't think this time they will do it considering so many people of colors are in the show...i hope it's a fair game this time.Krystal is also participating I guess...Edited by .Shakti. - 8 years ago
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG TELEVISION'S GREATEST ACTRESS IN THE HISTORY OF ACTING etc is participating. Lmao, the forum should be fun this year. Totally looking forward to it. 
PhitteMuhTera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank God. Madhuri is so annoying🤢
The hyperventilating baisa will be in jdj this year?😲 The forum is going to be too much fun🤣
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ Because no roles on TV. Too old for lead roles, extremely average as an actress, no Ekta connection, back-to-back disasters. Kaun dega role? Jab tak thoda online popularity hain, paisa kamalo from non-fiction lol.