Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Amti4u

Yea, its fine.. Ill ask someone.. 😊

OK dear me too will ask someone.
acoustichearts1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lol I'm laughing so hard at all the drama that was created over Radhika-Arjun's romantic number 🤣 It is only a dosti dance! And u saw the end. Neil goes to Radhika's side and Arjun to Sam's. So looks like there is going to be interchange of partners! It looks like so much fun. So wish ppl stop hating on the actors and just shut up and watch quietly 😆
rekha.366 thumbnail

Originally posted by: acoustichearts1

Lol I'm laughing so hard at all the drama that was created over Radhika-Arjun's romantic number 🤣 It is only a dosti dance! And u saw the end. Neil goes to Radhika's side and Arjun to Sam's. So looks like there is going to be interchange of partners! It looks like so much fun. So wish ppl stop hating on the actors and just shut up and watch quietly 😆

one pic released and so much hungama and saying only couple dance and blah blah. Ya they are changing partners. And, 4 of them danced well. I am looking forward to see the dance.
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am looking forward to this! They all look so cool. I think at some stage they will change partners. You can see Aham and Shravan going to opposite sides towards Monica and Kash LOL!! I wish the girls and guys too dance together tho it may look weird lol
rekha.366 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heavens_Kiss

I am looking forward to this! They all look so cool. I think at some stage they will change partners. You can see Aham and Shravan going to opposite sides towards Monica and Kash LOL!! I wish the girls and guys too dance together tho it may look weird lol

yes the acts seems cool and ya they are changing partners. Actually Aham Kash in middle and Monica and shravan are both stand each side. Ya it will be great if we see Sara and arjueil dance together.
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am so exited for their group act..and the song is perfect for them 
And loved the interview kashu was looking so cool
manjusha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
woww.finally all of them are dancing.so much exited fr tonights SPA. these 4 guys gonna rock in SPA tonight.
rabeeha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lol Dil ky armaan ansoun mn bh bh gye;(;(;(
my heartly condolence to those who were counting the days of SPA on their fingures just for arjun radhika romantic dance numberEdited by rabeeha - 8 years ago
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I can't wait for their performance.. Its gonna be amazing.. #SamArj and #RaNeil 
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing Rekha! So, I guess now folks can take a breath & relax now that all four are performing lol