swaronlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I was really sad when i saw todays episode ... i dont want Mrunal and Sharad to break up i really think their love story its true ..
but i hope i really hope this confession he did for trp first time ... :S

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_notinuse_ thumbnail
It's all an act. I mean if their parents are really against them, there is no way in hell they would give out interviews like that on national tv. All their relatives must watch it. If they were as traditional as they try to portray, they would cut off all ties with their children. Naach Baliye shows them touching each other, hugging, etc..If they were strict and traditional, no other traditional family would bring proposal for daughter/son if they break up due to their parents. The damage would be done.

edit to add: They can say whatever but it's their action that speaks loudest. If they believed in what they were saying, the parents wouldn't come out forthright like that. They would probably stop talking to their children all together for their decision to publicize their disapproved romance on national television. If Mrunal- Sharad had parents like that, they would think a million times before coming out like that. It's clear they were reading from a script to garner more votes. I find this tactic pathetic ðŸ¤¢
Edited by PandorasBox - 9 years ago
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They are the biggest nautankis of this season. Firstly they are rude, secondly using their parents for their fake drama.
pancakes527 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They are not faking at all. I dont think so. You guys are not getting the difference. Their parents are not saying anything against their love story ..its just that their parents dont want them to get married. They want their own type of guy and girl for their children. They probably dont have an objection on them spending some time together. They just dont want them to be a part of their family .
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9
Iam really disliking mrunal in this show:/ perfect bigg boss material 
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PandorasBox

It's all an act. I mean if their parents are really against them, there is no way in hell they would give out interviews like that on national tv. All their relatives must watch it. If they were as traditional as they try to portray, they would cut off all ties with their children. Naach Baliye shows them touching each other, hugging, etc..If they were strict and traditional, no other traditional family would bring proposal for daughter/son if they break up due to their parents. The damage would be done.

edit to add: They can say whatever but it's their action that speaks loudest. If they believed in what they were saying, the parents wouldn't come out forthright like that. They would probably stop talking to their children all together for their decision to publicize their disapproved romance on national television. If Mrunal- Sharad had parents like that, they would think a million times before coming out like that. It's clear they were reading from a script to garner more votes. I find this tactic pathetic ðŸ¤¢

Agree with you
xBabyAngelx thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

They are the biggest nautankis of this season. Firstly they are rude, secondly using their parents for their fake drama.

😆
xBabyAngelx thumbnail

Originally posted by: pancakes527

They are not faking at all. I dont think so. You guys are not getting the difference. Their parents are not saying anything against their love story ..its just that their parents dont want them to get married. They want their own type of guy and girl for their children. They probably dont have an objection on them spending some time together. They just dont want them to be a part of their family .

I hope you are right
_notinuse_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: pancakes527

If that were the case, it means they are traditional in picking out their own choice of girl/boy for their children. If they were traditional, they would not let it come out in public. Sure, letting them spend some time is one thing but announcing their love in front of millions? Who would marry their children after if they are traditional. They would associate them with their respective partners for the rest of their lives because it was on tv.