Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prabh. thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: yhmmylife

Prabh ..very emotional Raman is no more 😭.but you young ...this much depth in your writing 👏👏

Thank you so much! Unfortunately what I wanted to show needed to have Raman dead. I just write what I feel like and what I can think of, it's the readers that find the true depth of a story!
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: usaonly

Prabh you are amazing another level of writing dear. It is not easy to write emotional story cause you have to feel it and when you write you want the people to read also feel it and can understanding the emotional you put them true. This is beautiful story of Ishra Jouney even he had no more the present and past of this story well portray Ishu try to keep everything as much as the same that Raman still alive according to their daily routine. And raman had give her freedom from beginning so she can manage her own life and other. Very well taught of husband. Love all the moment you tell about their past fill with love and happiness and she try to keep it with her till her last breathe . I read the review you made many people cry here.😉. Beautiful beautiful is the words from me. Thank you for writing here dear.👏👏👏

Thank you so much! I simply write what I want to and sometimes the emotions turns out well like this one, other times they don't. I have many OSes I wrote, but never posted because they just didn't make sense and the ones that do are the ones you read. Anyhow I'm glad you liked this one and the IshRa journey shown! I was skepital about all the FBs I wrote and if they would confuse anyone (in fact just realized there was a blooper in my story which no one saw😉), but glad you liked the mix between past and present! And yes Ishita has kept him alive through his memories and every day routine! Thank you so much again for the lovely comment!
Edited by smilesforever98 - 8 years ago
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: umeirah02

This piece was painfully beautiful!!

Thank you so much!
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nividances

Smilesforever: The sari moment was too cute. Off to read part 2.

Thank you so much!

Smilesforever: part 2 was just so poignant. I really liked it.

Thank you so much!
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sush_avina

damn sad..

too emotional...
i am crying...
really an amazing update

Thank you so much! glad you could connect to the emotions! Means a lot!
nividances thumbnail
Beinglyristic: Priya? That was so beautiful. Nice job dear!
BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Beinglyristic: Priya? That was so beautiful. Nice job dear!

Oh hey!!

BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Pallavi!!
Thanks a ton yaa!! 😃

I dont mind at all!
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: smilesforever98

Thank you so much! I simply write what I want to and sometimes the emotions turns out well like this one, other times they don't. I have many OSes I wrote, but never posted because they just didn't make sense and the ones that do are the ones you read. Anyhow I'm glad you liked this one and the IshRa journey shown! I was skepital about all the FBs I wrote and if they would confuse anyone (in fact just realized there was a blooper in my story which no one saw😉), but glad you liked the mix between past and present! And yes Ishita has kept him alive through his memories and every day routine! Thank you so much again for the lovely comment!

even though, I didn't point it out; I noticed the blooper!! 😉 😆
peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BeingIyeristic

Pallavi!!

Thanks a ton yaa!! 😃

I dont mind at all!

thank god 😆