Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SushSathisha thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: pretty_h

awww sushma awesome updt yaar ishita confess ishra first kiss that too from ishita first wow too good so romantic simi teasing ishita was cute too pm me for next dear cont soon

thank u will update soon
SushSathisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhinaiscool

Such a cute update... 🤗 thnks

thank u ðŸ¤—
SushSathisha thumbnail
NOTE:
Hey guys sorry i completely forgot about this one!
i know i havnt updated this for long..
but will update it surely by tomorrow or day after!!!
Thank you
Sushma
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey sush...
its very nice nd suprb...

ishra admiring each othr was beautifully written...

the way ishu said i love u nd lip lock is so good...

waiting fr next dear...
12Singmeenu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I was just going to pm u about it ðŸ˜† U better update ðŸ˜¡ and  even lovers ðŸ˜³ Edited by 12Singmeenu - 8 years ago
SushSathisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: 12Singmeenu

I was just going to pm u about it ðŸ˜† U better update ðŸ˜¡ and  even lovers ðŸ˜³

okay
SushSathisha thumbnail
Note:
Hey guys i know i have not completed this! i completely forgot about this! will update soon!
imabinaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Okie dr...please update soon...
Anum_says thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Really sweet sush
Loved it
SushSathisha thumbnail
Hey, i know i am very very late for this but then kya karen i did not feel like writing an update for this at all. However, as im on spree of complting all my stories i came across this. I had got a very aweosme response for this. Hope i will get the same for the last part as well...
So here you go with the update. Hope you like it.

PS: I AM SUPER BAD AT WRITING AN INTIMATE SEQUENCE SO SORRY

Part 3

The night seemed too late for the couple. Every minute felt like a decade for them. They stayed away from each other for almost 2-3 weeks but the few hours wait was killing them.

Ishita couldn't concentrate in her clinic and Raman couldn't in his meeting. They were feeling trapped in their responsibilities who would the new felt passion a freedom.

After almost what felt like a century they were heading back home to freshen up.

"Hmm, where are you?" a text popped in from nowhere startling Ishita from here reverie.

"On the way back home. And you?" She smiled.

"I so lost in your love that I don't know the path I'm on" he replied with a wink.

Ishita blushed.

"Ramannn"

"I am waiting to hear it in real madrasan. I cant wait for tonight. And ya save that blush for tonight" he teased further.

"Hmm. Tell me na where are you?"  She pleaded

"On my way too madrasan. Be ready"

"Hmm."

"See you soon sweetheart <3"

"Hmm J"

When Raman entered the room the sight mesmerized him. Ishita sat in front of the dressing table looking breathtaking. Dressed in dark blue sleeveless gown, leaving her hair open with just pearl drops adorning her ears and neck. She was dressed to kill with her simple looks.

"Beautiful" murmured Raman

Ishita who was busy dressing up heard him and looked up with a reddish face. Both shared an intense eye lock. Raman slowly moved towards Ishita as she stood up. He held her by her waist and pulled her towards himself.

"Today I wanna just hide you in my arms because I cant even let the wind touch you. You are mine, just mine." He tugged a strand behind her ears.

Ishita's breathing hitched as she felt his hot breath on her face.

Raman moved his lips towards ishita and slowly chewed on her lower lip. A shudder passed through Ishita. She tried imitating the same action and feeling it Raman chuckled. He deepened the kiss and Ishita pressed herself more into him. She threaded her fingers through his nape onto his hair. He thrust his tongue inside relishing her taste and ishita returned the treat equally. After what seemed like forever they released gasping for breath.

"Gosh, that was awesome" Ishita whispered.

Raman looked up stunned at her words and slowly grinned.

Ishita realized what she just said and hid her face in his chest crushing him to her.

Raman laughed and held her resting his chin of her head.

"Hmm, I don't mind staying here like this itself and continue what I want to do but then I have planned a better place for it. So lets go there what say?" He teasingly asked.

"Hmm, I was waiting for you to ask me. I want our special night to be in a special place not here"

Raman moved back, "Then come why are we wasting time"

Saying he let her touch up and little and pulled her along with him to the car.

They arrived at a lakeside where a white tent was placed and a table with two chairs. There were trees in the bank of the lake, which was now lit with white lights. It looked beautiful.

"Wow its beautiful Raman" she said still looking at the sight in front of her. He clasped her hand and they moved towards the arrangement.

"Ishita would you like to have a dance with me?" he asked forwarding his hands.

"What about music?"

"You don't worry about the music" saying he took out a small beats speaker from the tent and played a song from his playlist.

Ishita smiled at his thoughtfulness. Raman came and forwarded his hands, which Ishita took willingly, and both moved to the beats. They kept looking each other taking in each and every feature of the other. Slowly Raman moved and placed his lips on Ishita's and Ishita followed the same. His hands strayed feel her body and her's to his hair. He pulled her closer by her derriere and kneaded her back pleasuring himself and her. Before they cold proceed ahead Ishita stomach growled bringing them back to the world. Both chuckled.

"Looks like we have a haddi here as well." Raman said laughing.

"Hmm. I am sorry" she smiled sheepishly.

They moved to the table and had their dinner. After the dinner Raman carried Ishita and took her inside the tent. He place her on the bed spread and laid beside her. They both lay on their back gazing at the sky through the top netted opening tent. Raman turned towards her supporting himself his elbow and slowly bent towards her. They made passionate love to each other throughout the night crossing all the barriers and closing all the distance between each other. Kyunki ek na ek din Mit na hi tha yeh Dooriyan.

Jaanam Dekh Lo Mit Gayi Dooriyan

Main Yahaan Hoon, Yahaan Hoon, Yahaan Hoon, Yahaan..

(Jaanam Dekh Lo Mit Gayi Dooriyan

Main Yahaan Hoon, Yahaan Hoon, Yahaan Hoon, Yahaan)...(2)

Kaisi Sarhadein, Kaisi Majbooriyan

Main Yahaan Hoon, Yahaan Hoon, Yahaan Hoon... Yahaan

Tum Chhupa Na Sakogi Main Woh Raaz Hoon

Tum Bhula Na Sakogi Woh Andaaz Hoon

Gunjtaa Hoon Jo Dil Mein To Hairaan Ho Kyon

Main Tumhare Hi Dil Ki To Aawaz Hoon

Sun Sako To Suno Dhadkanon Ki Zaban

Main Yahaan Hoon, Yahaan Hoon,

Yahaan Hoon, Yahaan

Kaisi Sarhadein, Kaisi Majbooriyaan

Main Yahaan Hoon, Yahaan Hoon,

Yahaan Hoon, Yahaan