Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saabi45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
She has always twisted the representation to the way it serves her interest best. I wish for once these Sony TV/Rating agency ppl on twitter also show the mirror since lot of them get similar feedback from the fans.

What do you mean we're targeting a different niche audience when all you show is the same mundane crap.
NeiRaFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I pity those who are still praising her... she is such a self obsessed lady who cares nothing about her Idiots Fans too... atleast she could acknowledge those who praise her crap ... but she just said twitter fans don't add upto TRPs 😲 Shameless creature  no words for this lady ... atleast those bunch of stupids should realize what their so called tweets mean to her  😕 
But yes one thing more that just occurred to me is that she is way better than the actors we see in IKNMP... everyone responds to praises and no one acknowledges any critic tweet they surely receive... Sorry to say but RR and PK the most  They are more responsible for answering to fans as we see them presenting the crap and expecting to be praised in return... Okay I understand they can't respond to such stuff as we all know their mere discussion on set about the horrible flashbacks created a havoc , so they must be obliged to ignore such tweets ...  but my question is ... Why can't they suggest a sensible thing to NB or who so ever bring them the script ... OR they too think it is great piece of  creativity and agree to NB??? If NB will tell them to jump off the cliff will they proceed??? Then why the hell can't they protest on shooting such nonsensical script with no depth and story??? if its about money they earn ... than I am Sorry to be fond of such actors I once called Perfectionist   Moreover , at the end of every episode they just become all ears to those who praise them for their acting and expressions... story and sense jaye bhaad mei 😡 ... and NB - the spoiled brat has actually guts to come in front , take the guns , and respond to critics for her self defence ... Her way of responding IS a separate issue altogether 😆 😆 😆 she is so damned funny 😆 😆 😆 imagine her waking up in the morning and going all mad on the feedbacks she had all night and then Whiningly Tweeting such lousy stuff 🤣 target achieved by those who actually tweeted her the real picture 👍🏼 
NeiRaFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidya_Bng

Nivedita Basu @niveditabasu  

Thank u so much for the inputs constantly on my shows,gives a perspective but unfortunately only one thought can go into a story so...

...and so we see the worst thought ever from THE only Creative Brain on dis planet! 😆 😆 😆 God Save Us Now !!!  
taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She is a mad women she completly ruin the show...
she gave us loli pop by showing neira romance for 3 days..

now again all mu about to start.. 

and we have to watch all drama if we're KNMP fans 
Edited by taaniroyal - 8 years ago