deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
thanks for sharing Rosy. 😊
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mon UK ratings

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein' topped ratings overall with 102,800 viewers at 19:30, followed by Diya Aur Baati Hum' at 21:00 with 99,100 viewers and Saathiya' at 19:00 with 95,500 viewers. Mere Angne Mein' at 17:30 was in fourth with 79,400 viewers  Edited by Sonali_11 - 8 years ago
maaneet-2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Anika ponding with devyansh is very natural and worth to watch.😳.

tfs Rosy and Thanks for the UK ratings Sonali.👍🏼

Rosy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
In Today's #hindustantimes
cr - Deepika Singh 

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing Rosy 😊
Jyothi.N thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
AG_DABH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
tfs. jo, but I do not like it ... No! The cvs can't do us this!!! I have no power to wait for more then a week to see them together! If they play this chit, I will stop watching ... Sorry!Edited by AG_DABH - 8 years ago
Jyothi.N thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Need bank ofTV episodes to spare actors' health, says CINTAA

It's not uncommon to hear about actors falling sick or even fainting on the sets of a TV series because of the long shooting hours and hectic schedules. But such incidents might become a thing of the past if the CINTAA (Cine & TV Artistes' Association) signs an MoU (Memorandum of Understanding) with producers that mandates the latter to have a bank of episodes and not make the actors work beyond 12 hours a day.
Amit Behl, joint secretary, CINTAA, tells us, "Most of the shows now air six days a week. We are talking to both broadcasters and producers about the need for regulated working hours for the actors. We have been able to implement the 12-hour working day in Mumbai, but we aren't able to regulate the shoots that happen outside the city.
This is the reason why we are tying up with local bodies. The actors get exhausted after working for 12 hours, but what about the production boys and other crew members who work for 19 hours? The rate of crew members falling sick on TV sets is 10 times higher than that of cinema. A movie has a release date, so there are a fixed number of days for which the actor has to work. The MoU between the producers and the association will be signed in a few days. We are getting broadcasters on board because they are also aware of the ground reality of shoots. If an actor shoots for 12 hours, the unit works for about 14-15 hours and that's not counting the travelling time."
CINTAA has suggested that producers and broadcasters create a bank of episodes before they go on air, which can serve as a back-up in the event that an actor is unable to work on a given day. "Our talks with the producers are on. We have told them that the biggest problem lies in script banking. For example, in shows like 'Sumit Sambhal Lega' or 'Daffa 420', they have a bank of 15-20 episodes ready.

READ: Amusing classroom-style punishments for Tv actors on the sets

When I started my career with India's first daily soap opera, Shanti, we started with a bank of 48 episodes. Because of the lack of such reserve episodes these days, actors have to work long hours. Yet there cannot be reserve episodes if the script is not final. The script should be approved by the broadcasters well in advance, so that, not only does the quality of content improve, but the actors get more time to shoot as well. The director gets to work on his shot and the actor stays fresh.

The writer also gets more time to think of the track and the creatives get more time to design the sets. Tomorrow, if there's a calamity, like an earthquake or a power cut, they will have some episodes to fall back on. We have told the GECs (General Entertainment Channels) that their market research teams need to be more proactive.

If they know whether a particular track will work or not, the writer can modify the script accordingly. Hopefully, we should have a breakthrough in this matter soon. If an actor has a blackout, who will come and shoot? We are keeping the broadcasters in the loop and all the GECs have been really receptive, including the national broadcaster," Behl adds.
Just as there are talks about the TV and film industry looking at other cities as alternate filming destinations, the CINTAA is in talks with film schools and theatre bodies from other cities to bring their actors under their umbrella. "I will be coming to the city soon for a shoot and we will also use that time to have a dialogue with people from NSD (National School of Drama) Repertory.

There is a lot of work happening in Punjab where they hire actors from Delhi. We are trying to bring all the actors under the umbrella of the CINTAA. Even the broadcasters are aware that we are trying to function this way. We want everybody to be treated equally. If tomorrow, my co-star from Delhi or Chandigarh falls ill because of the long working hours, they should have some sort of support," Behl opined.
He further revealed that they are already in talks with theatre schools from other states. "We have just started our outreach programme. Sanjay Upadhyay, the director of the Madhya Pradesh School of Drama, is in talks with us. When I come to Delhi next month, I will have a dialogue with the director of the NSD, Waman Kendre. Sushant Singh (the host of Savdhaan India), who is from UP and also does a lot of filming in his state, has started a dialogue with theatre groups there.

I am in talks with the Department of Indian Theatre from Punjab University. We also intend to approach the Bengali film industry, now that Ashaji (Asha Parekh) is with us. Basically, we will be working with a large number of film schools and theatre groups. With private channels shooting outside Mumbai, this is very necessary."
Princy360 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tfs...

If Suraj dies.. what will happen to Sandhya and ved.

Will sandhya will  do another marriage? If so, who Zakir. 

If suraj dies then sandhya should marry Zakir
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
poor actors 
i really feel sorry for them

tfs jo