Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: vidya0906

Me too saw TWMR yest (i know its late, as you guys must've all seen it by now)  liked the movie, esp Kangana...one really cannot ignore her at all...the Haryanvi one is too good...her "woh dekh kabootar" is simply πŸ€£  (NJ agdi barobar bollas tu)

🀣 nice naa...last mein also she says...wo dekh kabootar πŸ€£
And I like the way she casually used to say whne ne1 asks her manu kaha hai...wo toh paagalkhaney mein hai πŸ€£

Kangna deserves πŸ‘
spashta-wakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zoey-

I understand what you are saying Sonali!But you are using both balls and at the end both will break while we have to save one.

At the same time,I also got it that second ball is there to be efficiently used which I didn't do previously!

Slight correction: There's no need to *save* one ball. But you must know the value of X when the second ball breaks. Pooriya has the right approach.
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wohhhoo... so many posts in one day... πŸ‘πŸ‘
GTC ke achche din wapas aa gaye...

@SW... nice pictures... custard apples...yummy

How fortunate u r to watch live matches... and that too in olympics... that is surely a lifetime experience

@Vidya I was not knowing that Borg and I share the same birthdates... πŸ˜‰ thanks for the info...

and yess I am too a Fedrer fan... felt bad to see him loosing but was happy to see him watching finals...

I like the game of Djoko too... but Fedrer is class apart... just love to see his powerful backhand shots...

in prev generation I liked sampras and agassi... and of course Steffi... I am still a big fan of her...

after Steffi era I liked Henin's game... she was very talented but felt bad coz of her early retirement...

@Veena ... thats really good ... even I make my son watch the matches and he watches it with interest... 

.Neela. thumbnail
Hey Friends,
Today is Zoey's birthday.  PLease wish him on this thread

.Neela. thumbnail
Beautiful pictures!!

Vidya...what a greenery!! A rare sight in Pune these days.  My in-laws place looks same, except when we visit (July-Aug) it rains like crazy there and last year of the 5 days, I could get out of the house only one evening.  This year, no India trip for me 😭, at least not during the school vacation...if something comes up in our Mumbai office, will have to go. 

And SW, you made me really J and nostalgic πŸ˜› with all those pictures.  I think the 1st one is koranti? We used to have sitaphal tree in my parent's garden, no more though πŸ˜”.  They had around 200 mangoes this year which they had to distribute to friends...breaks my heart to hear that. And beautiful madanbaan  flowers πŸ‘πŸΌ Reminded me of my college days when I used to be called Sreedevi / Jayaprada πŸ˜†.  Only b'coz I used to invariably have a gajra on my long braid almost everyday...no where in looks πŸ˜ƒ; I know current generation girls may find this too weird, but my craze for flowers still hasn't gone down.  I definitely miss all of that here, but make up for it when I go back home.  

One of my most favorite - Sontakka - so fragrant and very delicate flower.  The yellow colored one in my in-laws place  πŸ˜›

Coming to tennis -Hoping to catch up Wimbeldon soon!  We have john McEnroe tennis academy at 5 mins walk from our house ...sadly John Mc. does not come to coach there...only his trainees coach the students πŸ˜’

Veena, Good Luck to your son!! So cool!  

Chalo friends, talk to y'all over the weekend then!
mishkil88 thumbnail
Dlip - i saw the promos of KKG yest. I don't think Ameya Wagh is there in it. Could not locate who is heroine. Subodh bhave & more prominently Rahul Deshpande are seen in that promo.
spashta-wakta thumbnail
Here are some fresh fragrant flowers from our garden:
MadanbAN forms two outer circles. Inside is a circle of Jui, with two flowers each of Jai & Mogra at opposite ends. In the center are three Anant flowers resting on a bed of Prajakta flowers.

MadanbAN surrounded by Jai, Jui & Mogra:

Prajakta flowers:

veena0129 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spashta-wakta

Anni, Veena: I am a big tennis buff. Used to play for fun decades ago!
I have been fortunate to watch not 1 or 2 but *4* live matches of my favourite - Federer!
I have also watched 4 matches of Djoker. I have also watched Lendl, McEnroe, Navratilova
(my favourite woman player), Mandlikova, Sukova, Sabatini etc and also the Williams
sisters, Sharapova, Klijsters, Azarenka, Kerber, Nadal, Isner, Tsonga, Ferrer etc LIVE!

Watching Roger on the Center Court at Wimby during London Olympics 2012 was the
high point. 

Yes, I always want players with single-handed backhands to win. Mac, Lendl, Sampras,
Edberg, Fed, Wawrinka, Gasquet, Navratilova, Mandlikova, Henin - SHBH forever!
Great to see Stanimal win the other day. 60 winners on clay? Unreal!

SW...beautiful flowers and fruits in ur gardenπŸ˜ƒ...
and ur so lucky to have watched live tennis matches of legends...
in older lot i liked Boris Becker...Pete..Sampras..McEnroe...loved Steffi GrassπŸ˜ƒ
the present one...Fed..Djoko..Wawrinka etc...
my son too plays single handed and he has back hand strong too...πŸ˜ƒ...started playing ITF matches...lets hope he makes all his dreams come true..
lot of hard work...dedication and focus is required...😊...
hats off to Wawrinka for the mental strength he carried throughout the matchπŸ‘

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishkil88

Dlip - i saw the promos of KKG yest. I don't think Ameya Wagh is there in it. Could not locate who is heroine. Subodh bhave & more prominently Rahul Deshpande are seen in that promo.

He is there in it Mishkil...chk this link πŸ˜›

SW, what divine flowers...and so beautifully arranged...and these flowers are also so fragrant..truly a feast for the senses    And the madanban flowers do they have a pinkish tinge at the base of the petals?  they look like what we call the jaji flowers here in mlore...we usually make gajra like the one below (found a pic on the net😊)  and its mostly worn during the aashad time, (for us the period bet July 15-Aug 16)

Neela, nice sontakka pic...even your 'mallige' was so beautiful...thank you so much for that😳
and how lucky, you used to wear gajra almost daily..woww!!!!  you must've been a sight for sore eyesπŸ˜›.  Btw, Zoey's birthday post is just awesome...thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule and making it πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aur ha Anni, GTC ke achche din wapas aa gaye πŸ˜†

Veena, all the very best to Saarang πŸ‘πŸΌ
veena0129 thumbnail
hey...friends me too watched DDD...high profile...rich and elite Punjabi families of Delhi...
nice and entertaining... given a true picture of rich and elite circle of Delhi...so much of farce and showoffis outpouring  in their relationships...
good story and screenplay...
as said in the earlier posts so many powerful actresses refused Anil Kapoor 's wife role bt Shefali Shah has done an excellent job of mother's role...though she too is young may be younger than Madhuri Dixit...i like her since her Hasaraten days...she is powerhouse of talent...
all of them have done good job...PC..RS..AS..AK..RB...everyone...
music is good...
a truly and thoroughly  urban class film..😊..