-Pramila- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
great news

Rishita.SIholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Sanaya will be back now!!! 
Looking forward to all her performances!
misscrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sanaya in JDL?
Is it true ?
If so I am happy to c her on screen 
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I hope he does!! Crossing fingers!! ðŸ˜‰

Karan Johar not out of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa yet

Saturday, 9 May 2015 - 6:15am IST | Place: Mumbai | Agency: dna | From the print edition

After too many speculations about Karan Johar not being a part of reality dance show, Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, the filmmaker has finally spoken. He is currently seen on India's Got Talent with Malaika Arora Khan and Kirron Kher and says he may continue with the dance show for another season. "It's clashing with my shoot schedule at this point of time but we are still working out the dates so let's see if that works. It's all up in the air so I may or may not do it," he says. Point out that a recent report said that he takes as much time as Kirron and Malaika to do his make-up and he shoots back. "Who has written this? What make-up do I need? I am always ready before everyone else.

After too many speculations about Karan Johar not being a part of reality dance show, Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, the filmmaker has finally spoken. He is currently seen onIndia's Got Talent with Malaika Arora Khan and Kirron Kher and says he may continue with the dance show for another season. "It's clashing with my shoot schedule at this point of time but we are still working out the dates so let's see if that works. It's all up in the air so I may or may not do it," he says. Point out that a recent report said that he takes as much time as Kirron and Malaika to do his make-up and he shoots back. "Who has written this? What make-up do I need? I am always ready before everyone else.

Folla55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
'
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I would love it if this is true!! EEE! ðŸ˜ƒ

KARISMA TO REPLACE MADHURI ON JHALAK DIKHLA JAA?

Share on Facebook:Karisma to replace Madhuri on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa?Share on Twitter:Karisma to replace Madhuri on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa?Share on google plus:Karisma to replace Madhuri on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa?Make Favourite:Share on google plus:Karisma to replace Madhuri on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa?
Views 4309

By Team Showtym | Apr 9,2015,06:31 PM IST

Actress Karisma Kapoor has been approached to replace Madhuri Dixit Nene as the celeb judge on 'Jhalak Dikhla Ja'. Karisma, who once did a dance face-off with Madhuri in the Yash Chopra directed 'Dil Toh Pagal Hai', is likely to come on board to bring freshness to the show in its eighth season. Madhuri has been judging it for four seasons now. Karisma, at present, does not have any film on hand and this could be the best way of her making a comeback, even if it is through TV!

NaliniSanzLover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hope this time it is correct.
want to see her back in any show.
LOVE U SANAYA
._Jyoti_. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yahhh... SANAYA COMING BACK ONSCREEN. It's great news.. I hope it's true... Still has Doubts. Every year these types of news comes. Though many sources confirmed this news, but in tellychhakkar wishlist of jhalak there is nowhere Sanaya's name :(

But i truely wish TOI news is true.