XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
The concept is amazing!
I love family drama shows !
Loving this show day by day
Two trophies in one house the first episode was really beautiful amazing episode
Sharad ur vies plzz
PS: plzz guys be active😊
Edited by --Shamoo-- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeap great show dont know about the concept yet thougg
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I Hope show does justice to talent of actors , thats what i wish for 
-Claptrap- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shamma 🤗

Yes the concept is very unique. Hope the show doesn't shape like  other daily soaps 😆
P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaurabhKiRadha

I Hope show does justice to talent of actors , thats what i wish for 

same
princess_farh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So far I'm looovinggg it !
stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
im liking the show and how the family interacts with eachother, it looks interesting to watch and im looking forward to see where the story goes
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Watched the show for the first time just now, actually switched to the channel by accident, and glad for my mistake😆. Love how the family is rallying to get the pair married, and happy to be seeing Neil Bhatt again.

Will definitely be tuning in tomorrow.
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loving the concept of joint family and also loving the bonding of each member of the family..

It has the Sooraj Barjyata touch in the concept ..The family that prays together..Eat together ..Stays together and so are the Pethewala family..Hum saath saath hein..

One dialogue of the Dadi reminded me again of the SB movie ..Scene of sanjana dancing..She did say a person is not known by the clothes but the heart..In the movie also it was same insaan ki pehchaan tan se nahin maan se ki jaati hein..

The concept does have a slight reflection of HSSH 

On side note problem may arises later same as in the movie shreya may not adjust in the family ...I hope we dont get a track where Amar and he reminds me of Mohnish behl role in HSSH have to go away just for the happiness of the family..

Coming to sanjana its definite she will the Bahu of the family marrying Ajay..

As for Avani seems she kind of hinted her future relationship once married...In the mehendi scene she said that her husband wont love her as her mehendi never gets darker...Lets see..

So far its good going and hope it continues to keep the viewers hooked to the show..

Edited by saveeta24 - 8 years ago
ishqwaalalove thumbnail

Originally posted by: saveeta24

Loving the concept of joint family and also loving the bonding of each member of the family..

It has the Sooraj Barjyata touch in the concept ..The family that prays together..Eat together ..Stays together and so are the Pethewala family..Hum saath saath hein..

One dialogue of the Dadi reminded me again of the SB movie ..Scene of sanjana dancing..She did say a person is not known by the clothes but the heart..In the movie also it was same insaan ki pehchaan tan se nahin maan se ki jaati hein..

The concept does have a slight reflection of HSSH 

On side note problem may arises later same as in the movie shreya may not adjust in the family ...I hope we dont get a track where Amar and he reminds me of Mohnish behl role in HSSH have to go away just for the happiness of the family..

Coming to sanjana its definite she will the Bahu of the family marrying Ajay..

As for Avani seems she kind of hinted her future relationship once married...In the mehendi scene she said that her husband wont love her as her mehendi never gets darker...Lets see..

So far its good going and hope it continues to keep the viewers hooked to the show..

is ajay,ajju  are brothers of avni