Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: xyze

And what the hell is wrong with fl2...both the actor and character...can't she tone down her make up and dressing.

She looks as if she gets ready everyday in a hope that neil would marry her on that day..ugghh.
Special mention to the earings... They are getting bigger and gaudier with each passing day 

Please shift some budget from her dressing to the others..especially agham. The poor guy has been wearing the same jeans everyday whereas FL2 has a different saree everyday.

πŸ˜† Creatives don't care about the script, let alone the budget and costumes for their actors! πŸ˜†
Nivedita is the X factor in this show, woh aise hi chamak ne waali hai. Chamak Challo! 
Edited by metoyou - 9 years ago
Vidya.CV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: metoyou

<font color="#0000ff">πŸ˜†Creatives don't care about the script, let alone the budget and costumes for their actors!πŸ˜†
</font>
<font color="#0000ff">Nivedita is the X factor in this show, woh aise hi chamak ne waali hai. Chamak Challo!</font>

xyze

excellent post πŸ‘
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

See, I am being so magnanimous. πŸ˜ƒ Only a jeweller will understand the value of an un cut diamond. πŸ˜Š

This is why we need you here. All of us were so wrong all this time. We were hoping for a nice birthday party, like real people do you know. But of course, nothing of that happens in outer space. You take care of yourself, get well soon because only you understand the maha great NB! 
verma.nisha151 thumbnail
first, nevadita take suhani to rupali house.then she call neil and ask him to come rupali house.
other side she calls ronnie and said him to come india.
I think nevadita doing big damaka in ragini birthday party.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
And I don't want to understand her at all. She is a Dementor.
I am happy in my small, simple, uncomplicated world. 
Vidya.CV thumbnail

<font color="#0000ff">This is why we need you here. All of us were so wrong all this time. We were hoping for a nice birthday party, like real people do you know. But of course, nothing of that happens in outer space. You take care of yourself, get well soon because only you understand the maha great NB!</font>

Rachna

get well soon

we know the value of having you here, uncut diamond
d3c3nt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

See, I am being so magnanimous. πŸ˜ƒ Only a jeweller will understand the value of an un cut diamond. πŸ˜Š

I wish someone would cut her, cut her off from this serial atleast.

xyze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

πŸ˜† Creatives don't care about the script, let alone the budget and costumes for their actors! πŸ˜†
Nivedita is the X factor in this show, woh aise hi chamak ne waali hai. Chamak Challo! 

But how does the actor agree to it..especially those khosla ka ghosla hairstyles and the large earings.

You know I really feel they wanted to create another komolika( from kzk) with fl2..and they have failed miserably
Vidya.CV thumbnail

Originally posted by: verma.nisha151

first, nevadita take suhani to rupali house.then she call neil and ask him to come rupali house.
other side she calls ronnie and said him to come india.
I think nevadita doing big damaka in ragini birthday party.

nisha

Nivedita is a gone case

she needs some serious help
goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I haven't watched single episode of thus week as I'm out of town n though I just read the updates, its clear where this show is going.I won't watch the show for few more weeks, though I am free from Monday but will just go through updates.
Its so sad that we didn't have a private birthday affair of Neira and it clearly shows the sadism of Nb.I frankly don't want to blame anyone of them as they will behave what and how nb wants to.

The day EK made NB the destructive head of this show, we lost the golden opportunity to watch a matured live story of divorced couples.