Shikhar will definitely find out the truth..

cute.dentist thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi everyone..this is my first post in MATSH..i have been a silent member but after these crapy episodes i can't control myself..πŸ˜†
Coming straight to the point i have a feeling that after ishani's confession that she wants renveer to move on with ritika,shikhar will definitely feel that something is fishy because unlike leads he seems a bit more intelligent..πŸ˜‰and i have a doubt that he already knows something..because the way he always defend ishani in front of ranveer..i don't know but everytime when he defends her in front of rv i feel that he want to convey something to rv that he should trust her or something..
I actually like shikhar mehra but this love story is all about ranveer and ishani so we can't accept anyone in between them..πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The wedding of Ishkar is happening! CV's gave all hints of ishani starting New life!shikar won't know truth till after wedding! 
bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute.dentist

Hi everyone..this is my first post in MATSH..i have been a silent member but after these crapy episodes i can't control myself..πŸ˜†

Coming straight to the point i have a feeling that after ishani's confession that she wants renveer to move on with ritika,shikhar will definitely feel that something is fishy because unlike leads he seems a bit more intelligent..πŸ˜‰and i have a doubt that he already knows something..because the way he always defend ishani in front of ranveer..i don't know but everytime when he defends her in front of rv i feel that he want to convey something to rv that he should trust her or something..
I actually like shikhar mehra but this love story is all about ranveer and ishani so we can't accept anyone in between them..πŸ˜‰

Completely agree with you on the bold part period.
cute.dentist thumbnail
I don't think ishkar wedding would happen ! cvs are just misleading the viewers !!
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hi and welcome to the forum
well i have stopped watching
so cannot say much
but if wedding happens really
show will go for a toss 
cute.dentist thumbnail
Hi..and thank you.. 😊
Even I am not watching it since this crap has started.. 😑
I was watching math for Ranveer and ishani so its impossible to watch it now because recent episodes are not tolerable anymore..we have waited for so long to see them together but cvs are still playing with viewers feeling so finally decided its better not to watch it..
YD.AH thumbnail

Hi..and thank you.. 😊
Even I am not watching it since this crap has started.. 😑
I was watching math for Ranveer and ishani so its impossible to watch it now because recent episodes are not tolerable anymore..we have waited for so long to see them together but cvs are still playing with viewers feeling so finally decided its better not to watch it..

yes let us boycott it for sometime
let the trp drop drastically
then the cvs will have some sense
cute.dentist thumbnail
Yes you are absolutely right dear lets not watch it..we are not fools..😑why waste our time on watching it..let cvs realize that we can also move on..πŸ˜†
YD.AH thumbnail

Yes you are absolutely right dear lets not watch it..we are not fools..😑why waste our time on watching it..let cvs realize that we can also move on..πŸ˜†

yes it will serve them right πŸ˜†
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey & welcome to the forum!!!!!
i just wish he find out the truth & just reunite Ishveer !!!