Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Juhi...that's the other issue...Since when had Sanam been so fragile that she can't take some trauma...She has gone through things way more worse than what has been happening to her at Pak and she is suddenly so breakable with just a little questioning????
Again, health issues or not Ahil's reaction to this is just wrong IMO...

And the other thing is if she is being tormented about the questioning it is only because of all the lies that Shaad had fed her and his continuous attempt to brush off her questions and dejavu feelings without helping her and telling her the truth...and yet the audiance is still expected to believe he is doing this out of love????

JShukla thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheAish

Juhi...that's the other issue...Since when had Sanam been so fragile that she can't take some trauma...She has gone through things way more worse than what has been happening to her at Pak and she is suddenly so breakable with just a little questioning????

Again, health issues or not Ahil's reaction to this is just wrong IMO...

And the other thing is if she is being tormented about the questioning it is only because of all the lies that Shaad had fed her and his continuous attempt to brush off her questions and dejavu feelings without helping her and telling her the truth...and yet the audiance is still expected to believe he is doing this out of love????

hmmm... true.

Sanam is way too tough to not handle this trauma... but you saw how she fainted with Aahil's questioning. the guy must have gotten worried sick to see his Sanam this sick. Has he ever seen her sick? except after the kabristan rescue?
ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SheAish

Hi Sari...how are you? Hope you are in good health these days...

I myself have been away from the forum for a while now and have been giving the show a miss these days...but then after reading last nights WU I thought I will start t watch again as the issue I had with Shaad seemed would be cleared up before the end of the week...

Now I'm not sure I wanner start watching again either...

If Ahil knows that this is Sanam then I don't understand how he can allow Shaad to carry on with his lies even without a confrontation...
It just does not sit well with me that any family member let alone a husband would allow someone to be violated like Shaad is doing to Sanam and not even confront the guy at all???
And her health issues or not why wouldn't he confront Shaad about this...he needs to atleast warn off the bugger severely even if it is just between him and Shaad...

What gives cvs???...Why butcher Ahil like this just to still have Shaad attached to Sanam...

Even if Ahil is not sure whether this is Sanam or not...the least he should have done is confront Shaad alone with his story and give the guy a good interrogation to determine that this is not Sanam or not...

Really not liking this Ahil...I can't believe CVs are so stubborn that they can't think of a better way to have Shaad tag along with them other than to still have him act the fake husband with full knowledge of Ahil...

Seems like I'm the only one finding this to be an issue here...??😕

Edit: Just saw your comment KK...Ditto sister...👏

Thank you.I am better now..

I really hope Aahil will confront Shaad soon
JShukla thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Tanu...

I wished for more SaHil scenes but anyways loved the scenes which we got.
Loved Ahil's ziddi dialogue. Go Ahil.
Even i agree that Ahil should not let Sanam & Shaad together. Even today when both were walking together & Ahil alone, I felt weird. 😕 I was like Ahil do something.
But yea I do have hope because Ahil saw Sanam just a few moments back. He is still trying to get her memories back. But I am hopeful that there will be a heated confrontation b/w Ahil & Shaad which KV mentioned. Also the article says Shaad knows Ahil loves Sanam. But I just hope Ahil doesn't let both of them to live in one room.

hope not.. now they can't.. just can't. I want his monologue regarding Sanam's well being. I am hoping it will come tomorrow and for me that is already lateOuch
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hope he makes excuses to keep them apart, hope he is able to bring some memories back, Shaad seems to have forgotten Jannat/ Sanam is from India
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think we should wait till they reach Bhopal!  Cause Today Aahil kind of seemed emotionally upset and was thinking about Sanam. I think right now his aim is to push Sanam to remember herself so he is not caring about Shaad. But I think he will soon notice and react about Shaad's actions. Infact I feel he will . Remember What KV said in that IV? 
SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Juhi,...OK fine, they want to show Sanam unable to handle things right now...but still I would hope that Ahil would warn off the psycho because who the hell just leaves your loved one be in that condition knowing the guys is taking advantage of her and Ahil does not even know what goes on behind closed doors for gods sake...
See this is just this thing, I wish I had kept away some more from this nonsense...I can't believe that they are still carrying this dynamics on like there's nothing to worry here, but just some guy in love...AND at the same time show how this is affecting the victim with her torment about her feelings and flashbacks...

Ankudi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post
i think aahil is not reacting to shaad now becoz accd to epi it has hardly been about 5-6 hrs that he has seen sanam
He still needs to digest that plus shaad is jannat's husband(fake we know) but if shaad and aahil fight then obvio in this condition sanam will support shaad
Hasnt our nawab always been clever...i agree he is also a passionate lover but passion shud ignite his mind and thinking not burn it .
This is the reason i think aahil is not being impulsive now coz he doea not want to take risk of losing sanam again.

And plus the joy of getting to see his sanam safe in front of his eyes is more than the pain he must be getting seeing shaad and jannat together
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: additilicious

nice post
i think aahil is not reacting to shaad now becoz accd to epi it has hardly been about 5-6 hrs that he has seen sanam
He still needs to digest that plus shaad is jannat's husband(fake we know) but if shaad and aahil fight then obvio in this condition sanam will support shaad
Hasnt our nawab always been clever...i agree he is also a passionate lover but passion shud ignite his mind and thinking not burn it .
This is the reason i think aahil is not being impulsive now coz he doea not want to take risk of losing sanam again.

And plus the joy of getting to see his sanam safe in front of his eyes is more than the pain he must be getting seeing shaad and jannat together

I agree that it's good he wasn't impulsive. I never wanted a jealous Aahil or territorial Aahil or that type.  I agree that it may be logical for him to keep his calm till they get to Bhopal. But they still are not showing or acknowleding about Shaad. But maybe they will soon.

Once they get to Bhopal, I don't see how this can be any triangle unless "Jannat" is told that she she's not married to Shaad. And she decides to live separately from both. Even still, they are just going to ignore Shaad's actions?

Also, once they get to Bhopal, they can't have Aahil attempting to get back her memories while not even bothering about her situation with Shaad.

Anyway I agree he just found out and he's processing. I'm going to wait and see how he reacts, but he better react accordingly.
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: flora212

I think we should wait till they reach Bhopal!  Cause Today Aahil kind of seemed emotionally upset and was thinking about Sanam. I think right now his aim is to push Sanam to remember herself so he is not caring about Shaad. But I think he will soon notice and react about Shaad's actions. Infact I feel he will . Remember What KV said in that IV? 

wht KV said in IV???