Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Teogapi

I am telling what if they bring in this track after LT??? Vj accepts nisha everyone is happy then this track??? Like nisha getting blackouts and head aches but she ignores them and concentrates on Lt then after everything is good slowly her headaches become worse and then memory black outs???

But why? ๐Ÿ˜† What's the point?
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/nisha-aur-uske-cousins-will-nisha-survive-summits-attack/

dino articles mein it's mentioned kabir will realise.. I too feel he will coz nisha said na vapas aao phir bataongi... I just want raka realisation along with this too.๐Ÿ˜†
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/nisha-aur-uske-cousins-will-nisha-survive-summits-attack/

well thats a surprise๐Ÿ˜†...i thought she wud be dead...

shweta dii i see you have become an addict๐Ÿ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I am not happy with what Viraj is doing. Shouldn't he just stop interfering? It's Nisha's life and her family is there. I really hope Ramesh asks Viraj to leave from the hospital and not make a scene.

Nothing is given about Nisha's health...so I think she would be operated and would become alright.

Kabir would realise his love...that's not a shocker...But hopefully not done dramatically.

@Lakshmi Yep..I have been an addict always, and now it's official..๐Ÿ˜†
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
blinga blinga blong blong๐Ÿ˜†
Teogapi thumbnail

Vimla probably is doing what RL is doing? Staying neutral? But shouldn't she speak with Dolly and ask her why Nisha was asking her fr the bag and if she indeed had it? There is absolutely no communication in the house.

Haha...Yeah..better doctors keep the ICU locked. I Viraj can do anything. He may get the joda from GH and ask fr Nisha's hand to Ramesh in the hospital itself..๐Ÿ˜†

Ramesh is going to be so frustrated. Nisha is in ICU..his state of mind would be in devastation and guilty mode...he has to handle Lakshmi also...In this...Kabir blames Sumit and hits him...Viraj blames Kabir and Kabir hits him...I am sure Ramesh would ask Kabir to leave and ask Sukku to go with him.

Yes. It was Sumit. He didn't expect Nisha would fall.

But shouldn't she be concerned?? I think she found out that Solly is lying and came to apologise to lakshmi... She also can suspect sumit na coz she too saw the bag... But seeing Lakshmi's condition she forgot to say that...

I u at hope someone bedhakals him before he does that... Family drama mein baharwaloon Ka kya kaam... If kabir is gonna be bedhakaled then he should be bedhakaled before k..
But I think they will jot bwdhal kabir co he will be needed to full fill the formalities na as patient's husband as he would be the one who would have filled up the form..

Ramy will be frustrated... Here nisha is I'm critical condition and vsn are fighting??? I want him to bam them...
Teogapi thumbnail

But why? ๐Ÿ˜† What's the point?

chumma to continue the show... I want to sww nishu bro again...๐Ÿ˜†
-Ila- thumbnail
seriously memory loss is hanging above us ready to fall...Nisha getting up allright is too straight forward...
Viraj bhai...i am still carrying hope though faint on him...i am ready to face dhoka too...
diyah_us thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think sp has given an extension to nauc so cvs are doing things slowly.
but the extention wont be for long if sp gets a new serial. so i dont think
that cvs would want memory loss. let them solve fj first, show kabirs mom cuming
& LT revealed and dosa happening. all these do take time. after that if they have time
then they can think of sumthing else. they should first finish the tracks that they started
-Ila- thumbnail
congo dii on becoming an addict