-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

The ending scene giving me SHUDDERS

zahid Saba NAILED it

Ufff I m sooo glad zahid got shaves role

He is gonna kill it

you know who else would have killed it...

Junaid or gohar 🤣
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
LOVED the first episode! Such a happening episode!

I can't even remember what happened in all of it because of the last scene! UFF! The last scene was so intense.. seriously hats off to the director, cameramen and the editing team! It was so aesthetically shot! It was GRIPPING! Can't wait to continue with this..
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing episode! Without a doubt, the final 8 minutes completely stole the show. And I loved the way it was shot - the slow motion, the camera angles, the music, all blended together perfectly! As for the actual story, there are already so many questions! To be honest, I wasn't even expecting Shavez to make an entry in the first episode itself but I'm glad he did.

This is going to be a great one! AAHH the excitement! 
Edited by xSaiyaara - 8 years ago
xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh and since no one has brought it up - I really loved the male version of the OST that they played with the montage! Please tell me there's a full version released somewhere?! 
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

OMGGG ive never seen such an intense rape scene! And ive never gotten so hooked to a drama since Mere Meherbaan I think! This is so good! How will I wait until next Thursday :(
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Does anyone else here like Kiran Haq? The actress who's playing Mikaal's sister? I really like her!  She always stands out with whatever role she's given. I liked how they showed her character gets along with Saba's character..even the mother in law so far isn't so bad actually. I love Samina  Ahmed by the way! She's one of my favorite elderly actresses lol. Her scenes with Saba sort of reminded me of Pani Jaisa Pyar. 

I think she was also in Tum Mere Hi Rehna? I used to find her really annoying, even the way she speaks and all. But I guess she is not that bad.
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Saba looks really pretty in this show, I love her hairstyle!

OMGGG my mum is so funny she thought Zahid and Saba were fighting or something 🤣
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Wohooo im starting to like Saba again
I was mad at her ever since Izteraab 🤣
MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: xSaiyaara

oh and since no one has brought it up - I really loved the male version of the OST that they played with the montage! Please tell me there's a full version released somewhere?! 

The full version has been uploaded on their YT channel but not sure if the male part was there...I dont think it is :D