Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ZAHARA.

you;ve only recently started to watch this? woah! I started when it aired but left it when the bullying thing happened like 2/3 week. But then when rose came and it was couple of episodes after that, I started watching it again. I MISS ROSE>😭

barfi and her eternal love for rose πŸ˜†
Srujana7.MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cherry-

^^^ making it big just incaseπŸ˜†

Trying it to make it more evident!
white_beauty thumbnail
There is a new promo kya?
Read somewhere.
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: filter.coffee

barfi and her eternal love for rose πŸ˜†

LOL I liked her! πŸ˜†
NushIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ZAHARA.

LOL I liked her! πŸ˜†

Rose was fun I liked her too..
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
GUYS GUYS GUYS! I forgot to mention something -- I ended up watching KY2 yesterday! From the last two weeks! OMG. Okay. It was brilliant, you all were right.

I'm glad the pandit is gone now. Thank god. But I'm also glad the aftermath is still on. Niti and Parth were SO brilliant these past two weeks. omg. Like my heart went for Nandini when she was in shock and so quiet. And then when Manik felt like he was so helpless. 

My favourite parts was definietely when Fab 5+Navya came and stayed over at the Moorthy's. I'm so glad they told Chacha-Chachi-Rishabh about what happened! And I love that they just wanted to sleep over for Nandini. (Would have loved a little more scenes between Fab 5 or something BUT I think it was also fine because it needed to focus on Nandini). 

Navya/Cabir. Thank God Navya spoke up but kinda sad that she's "dead" to her mother now. But I'm glad that Cabir said she's not alone and he doesn't need to marry her to help her. And FINALLY, we get something from Navya that she's going to become a mother. And that she'll be unwed but who cares? It's her child. I sort of cannot wait for her upcoming track; I want the whole of Fab 5+Nandini to be like parents to her child. Bonding scenes please! (in the future)

MaNan. I cannot express how proud I was of them. They've come such a long way! (in fact ALL of the characters have) I love the way they portrayed Nandini - yes she's gone through trouble and she's vulnerable as well (the way she hid in the classroom), but she's also true to herself (the slapping back). No matter how strong someone is mentally, things like this (and it does happen) can affect you. But I do love how Nandini is not someone completely broken or someone completely different - - she's still herself; even the way she gave Navya advice and forgot about her troubles for that split second. Manik. This guy. I love how he tries to pick himself up and calm down just to look after her. He's a victim in all of this as well; he's also broken mentally as well but I love how he's trying to do whatever he can to make everything alright. 

PLUS. I love Chachi! The way she allowed him to go up to Nandini and when he stayed outside her door all night! ALSO. With Chacha. OMG. The way Manik says Nandini is special... she can't just be a friend right? I love this. I'm so glad that they're making their relationship public now! It's just so normal, in such a simple way. 

Alya/Dhruv/Eyebrows - I can see something happening between them. And frankly I'm okay with it. I wish Eyebrows is an entry for DhrulYa (not MaNan, because they need to focus on themselves). I can see chemistry between BrowLya; and I want Alya to move away from DouchebagDhruv. He does not deserve her. Not at all. She is not your object, dumbassDhruv. Go away. 

As much as I loved this weeks episodes, I want a change of scene as well. I love the sleepover but I wanted more from it. Like someone else mentioned here; can the girls take Nandini away for a girly sleepover or something to take her mind off, and the guys gatecrashing? PUHLEASE. πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Yeah. Sorry this was long. Hehe

farry148 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Koi ni yahn...ITNA SANATA Q HAI AJJ
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Guys we are deciding to trend for MaNan again. 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4379689#p122751856

Support please. 
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Absolutely loved !

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzLaaUR2hXA&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Whatey LOL video...was fun watching it!
hahahaha

Parth made everyone laugh..UTTU, Kriss, Niti,  Charlie,Karan..all were DAMN good!
kitni masti karte honge yeh log!!