Balki's and Mohit Suri's next to start in August

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
R. Balki's next project to roll from August
Filmmaker R. Balakrishnan aka Balki's next project is set to go on floors in August, according to ace lensman P.C. Sreeram, who had teamed up with the former in his last directorial 'Shamitabh'. "Balki's next project will start from August 2015. Expect the unexpected very soon," Sreeram posted on his Twitter page.

It's not yet known who'll play the lead in the project, but megastar Amitabh Bachchan will be collaborating with Balki for the fourth time in a row. Big B has so far worked in all the three Bollywood films (Shamitabh, Cheeni Kum and Paa) made by Balki.

P.C. Sreeram may once again be canning the shots for the movie.

Aditya Roy Kapur in the Hindi remake of Mohit Suri's The Intouchables'?
We were the first to tell you last year how Mohit Suri would be directing the Hindi remake of the 2011 French comedy drama that went on to becoming a blockbuster The Intouchables. 

Mohit's Hamari Adhuri Kahani is ready for release next month and we have learnt that he gets on to directing The Intouchables remake next. We learnt from reliable sources that Mohit would be shooting the film in London starting August and has finalised his Aashiqui 2 star Aditya Roy Kapur as one of the two leads. Even though in the original the two leads were of different age groups, in Mohit's version, both the lead stars will be young. While we were unable to get any confirmations, we wonder who the other lead would be.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/R-Balkis-next-project-to-roll-from-August/articleshow/47265543.cms

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/Aditya-Roy-Kapur-in-the-Hindi-remake-of-Mohit-Suris-The-Intouchables/articleshow/47266703.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Chance for vella Arjun, Parineeti and Saif to get a job. 
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
so intouchables starts in August?? Finally.
They better not ruin it. Any ideas who will play the second lead; guys?? Sid and Varun have been rumored to be doing so.
TheRager thumbnail
Maybe Varun. Sid will be shooting for the Excel film at the same time. 
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Varun is more or less confirmed for Mohit suri's Half Girlfriend err...fortunately or unfortunately 😆 so I really don't think he will be in 2 back to back mohit films..
Adi will be essaying Phillips role I believe..
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Maybe Varun. Sid will be shooting for the Excel film at the same time. 

Is Varun free?? I read somewhere that he is supposed to start his brother's movie after Dilwale.

Sid is doing the excel one in Aug. Kat comfirmed it a couple of weeks ago.

Anyone else who might be in contention??

TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Arsal-

Is Varun free?? I read somewhere that he is supposed to start his brother's movie after Dilwale.

Sid is doing the excel one in Aug. Kat comfirmed it a couple of weeks ago.

Anyone else who might be in contention??

Ranveer will be free by then. If not him Ayushman. 
Varun has already started shoot for his brother's film. But if he is doing HG then he wont do this. 
swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shutter_Island

Varun is more or less confirmed for Mohit suri's Half Girlfriend err...fortunately or unfortunately 😆 so I really don't think he will be in 2 back to back mohit films..
Adi will be essaying Phillips role I believe..

Hehe yeah i don't quite know whether to be happy or not about half-gf...guess we wait to see how it shapes it up...didn't think about ranveer being in this one...but yeah it could be him
...Edited by Piyatrix - 8 years ago
Who else is vella? Ranveer hasn't sign any film after BM, he can make a pitch