Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Summit is croaking too much these days Feel like 
I hope Dolly musters the courage to expose Summit That would be perfect end to Summit

Precap: Will be Nisha accident stage set
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@sooperfan...sorry dnt knw your name
yes the mutual respect and acknowledgment was so evident in their first meeting...and always they stand by each other too...i always felt Kabir wud be able to relate more to Saurav than anyone else and hence they wud share a good bond

Saurav - Nisha relation is so refreshing...i am glad that even the CVS respect the relation enough to not play with it...everyone needs a bond  like Nisha- Saurav, even when they are stupid the bond is beautiful...

@Rema dii...i mean in the cousin gang and Kabir bonds i love Saka ...nothing can beat Raka...wat abt SaNi ?
soooperfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Teogapi

i love saurav lakshmi too. i loved the way she pulled saurav's ears to get the truth from him when nisha's pant ripped. And the bday epi was superb.😆

Ya...from the beginning...
When Nishu-Jwalu were lost, she called him...

When Nishu refused to wear lehenga etc...Saurav's concern was Lakshmi's worry...

Even when Ritesh misbehaved with Nishu...there is a moment in the middle of the night...between Lakshmi-Saurav- Nishu that is beautiful...
soooperfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lgr007

@sooperfan...sorry dnt knw your name

yes the mutual respect and acknowledgment was so evident in their first meeting...and always they stand by each other too...i always felt Kabir wud be able to relate more to Saurav than anyone else and hence they wud share a good bond

Saurav - Nisha relation is so refreshing...i am glad that even the CVS respect the relation enough to not play with it...everyone needs a bond  like Nisha- Saurav, even when they are stupid the bond is beautiful

@bold...: "true that!!" They are famous for being stupid together...haha...but its beautiful only! :P
-Ila- thumbnail

Originally posted by: soooperfan

Ya...from the beginning...
When Nishu-Jwalu were lost, she called him...

When Nishu refused to wear lehenga etc...Saurav's concern was Lakshmi's worry...

Even when Ritesh misbehaved with Nishu...there is a moment in the middle of the night...between Lakshmi-Saurav- Nishu that is beautiful...

Yes that is the beauty of their relation na...Nisha cud call him in the middle of the night and he will be there...its same in the case when saurav is the one in need to...they get each other so well
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Arey! RaKa is more important than KN for me..😆 I want RaKa to team up against LN and have masti..😆

Let's fight a good RaKa song..😆 Not beti ki darmiyaan..😆

Ramesh...He has grown so unpredictable nowadays. His anger HAD stopped him from supporting Nisha openly. How would be react to Nisha's fall and knowing Kabir was in the site and the family blaming him. I really hope he stays calm and supports Kabir. Cousins would be with Kabir for sure.

Lol that really would be a sight to watch ..I want that in d future x'D
Haan na koi song sochna padega..I can't think of anything now..will think overnight today since exams over :D :p 
I knooiwww I badly want RL to support him :( lakshmi does seem to have faith in them n their love ..ramy is confused about live..but sure of fj..
M glad cousins will support .xqnt see him alone this time. He ll b in a huge shock already
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Teogapi

i want a ramy and kabir to sing mama mapillai tamil song.😆

Lol never heard of it..will search on Google :p
-Ila- thumbnail

Originally posted by: soooperfan

@bold...: "true that!!" They are famous for being stupid together...haha...but its beautiful only! :P

both of them are lucky to have each other...being stupid together is bettr than being stupid alone
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really liked today's RL scene. Nisha's love confession to Laxmi has definitely calmed her down when it came to CM. Ramesh doesn't know and that's why he's panicky. But Laxmi also doesn't know about Kabir LSD dream. Wonder how she will react to that. 

Episode was kinda boring. Same old ghisa-pita stuff. 

I feel like the Kabir seeing Nisha photo instead of Viraj kid photo speaks to a larger symbolism? Idk. The day after Kabir bday party, Kabir was talking to his photo and abruptly switched to thinking about Nisha and put down the photo and forgot about it. Maybe we can assume that once LT comes out, maybe VJ asks him to choose between Viraj his brother or Nisha and he chooses Nisha? Or he gets too distracted by Nisha to focus on LT? idk. 

So Nisha fall occurs tomorrow or friday. I definitely wonder where Sumit has kept the jewels and why he's calling them to echo whatever location. To taunt them more? 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Isha I think Lakshmi is calmer because FJ has distracted her? When Ramesh knew...he knew CM stand alone. His anger is justified as he can't digest the idea of CM and with Kabir telling he would want to leave after 2 months...he sees no future for KN. But with Lakshmi knowing about Nisha's love and her wanting to make the marriage work, she is positive that CM would fail? I loved the role reversal of lines...LOL 
Also...why was Lakshmi shown to be calling Nisha with panic and very worried...signs of something going to happen to Nisha? Probably another reason Ramesh also was shown thinking/guilty for not supporting Nisha openly? 

As for LT...I think with RL and NAUC on his side...nothing would matter to Kabir. He would choose Nisha over anything...that is IF he realises his love. A lot depends on VJs character.
Edited by Shwets1502 - 9 years ago