Best Song Sequence of Last Week

Poll

Which song sequence of last week do you feel is the best?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Last week, we had few amazing song sequences. Can't help but ask which one do you think was the best and had deeper meaning among the three.
Teri Meri was a surprise and came out beautifully, with the stranger feelings and not to forget one of the best shot scene.
Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai was more soulful and the acting was flawless and it was something electric, heart-to-heart scene.
Tune Mujhe Pehchana Nahin, amazingly acted by Kv, natural and I felt I was watching a movie. Gave me the Raj of DDLJ feels with him in that black jacket looking hot and not to forget how Surbhi ran and that feeling, that surity that she knew the voice.

Loved all of the three, but I chose Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai, in terms of deeper meaning and soulful,Teri Meri for best shooting and Tune Mujhe Pechana Nahin for light-hearted and acting. Still, I go with Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Nahin. 

Which one do you guys feel is the best?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
U missed out O Re Piya.😳
I chose Tune Mujhe pehchana nahi because it was the most beautifully shot one. Probably it was the most cheerful of the lot too..loved Ahil looking relaxed after a long time...Plus the movie quality as U mentioned.😳
Tujhmein Rab- I didn't get to watch it at leisure...

But I will never forget Tune mujhe...πŸ‘
Edited by chicksoup - 8 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chicksoup

U missed out O Re Piya.😳

I chose Tune Mujhe pehchana nahi because it was the most beautifully shot one. Probably it was the most cheerful of the lot too..loved Ahil looking relaxed after a long time...Plus the movie quality as U mentioned.😳

O re piya was in this weekπŸ˜†
Intuitive thumbnail

Originally posted by: chicksoup

U missed out O Re Piya.😳

O Re Piya- was this week na? Yes, beautifully shot n Kv looked the best, calm n natural. But, I didn't know why but I liked Tujh Mein Rab more. N yes will never forget Tune Mujhe. It is such a beautiful one n Kv acted the best.
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved all threee but voted for teri meri. 
I watched the epis once again yesterday n i dont know how, that one tucked at my heart thr most 

Maybe cz i hv rewatched tuney muje pehchana nai so many times now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Intuitive thumbnail

Originally posted by: Femme_Jahil

Tune mujhe pehchana nahi by miles, πŸ˜³. 

I can never forget that one. I think one of the best song sequences I have seen ever on any TV show. πŸ‘

Aahil looked like a complete filmy hero. 

It was just perfect. It had that movie feeling n came out real n natural. The jacket, guitar, scarf- perfect hero. Reminds me of Raj from DDLJ but Kv had his own ada.
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tune Mujhe all because of KV's smile πŸ˜³ He looked like he was having fun and it was such a filmy and beautiful sequence! I loved it!!  Nice poll πŸ˜³
Intuitive thumbnail

Originally posted by: micshy

Loved all threee but voted for teri meri. 

I watched the epis once again yesterday n i dont know how, that one tucked at my heart thr most 

Maybe cz i hv rewatched tuney muje pehchana nai so many times now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Teri Meri was beautifully shot n had that dhadkan feeling which I loved, something that touches.
Jab Dil Dhadkne Laga
Saanso Ko Ek Nayi Rah Milgayi
Rooh Ko Kisne Chuliya
Dil Ko Kisine Churaliya
Kaise vo Humare Dil Ko Na Chuhe

Just tried out some bad poetry of mine, bt itna bura bi nahi ki shahyer ki tarah dikheπŸ˜†

Ab Kya Kare if KVB us tarah black jacket mein aaye hazar bar kya use zyada dekh sakte hai

Aaya Tah Vo Kale Jacket Pehen Ke
Dil Tah Safed Uska 
Kisi Aur Ke Chere Pe Lag Gayi Lal Rang
Edited by darlingpinks - 8 years ago
Intuitive thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Tune Mujhe all because of KV's smile πŸ˜³ He looked like he was having fun and it was such a filmy and beautiful sequence! I loved it!!  Nice poll πŸ˜³

Thanks
How sexy his smile is and he knows it
Yes, I felt I was watching some romantic movie. Proved that he can play any kind of role- romance, comedy, possessive or obsessed. 

--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Tune mujhe without doubt...😳 And guess I need not mention the reason especially...Just coz of KV, that song itself got an added beauty...his smile...his expressions...his portrayal of Aahil's feelings for Sanam and how he felt every line and sang the song...Hayee!!! ❀️ Guess I need not give more reasons...  Edited by --Aishwarya-- - 8 years ago