Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anuska1203 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
yaar ab sach mai kab tak wait karwaugi...
-abz- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Phew * ..me managed to write again ...

Expect a lot from me ...but do keep your hopes high πŸ˜†

Chapter 8
                                                                  Confusion

"She was lying .." Kabir mumbled ,his nose flaring ..looking cute . I smiled at him . "She is indeed " I said smriking . " Yeah rite ..." He said rudely . Jiya  is not  the exact person for this plotting , she seems just to be the clue for the unveiling of mystery . The kind of expressions she had was telling the unhappiness about me being with a Kabir . She didn't like that at all . Kabir seemed to be more uncomfortable with her annoying behaviour towards him . His attitude showed the uneasiness of being physical around her . Wait ...was he also feeling what I felt ? like being close was for the first time for him too ? . " Hey what are you thinking ? " he was rude again . God !! How does he handle himself ? one time rude , the other time ...auh I didn't want to think . I felt a rush of heat over my cheeks . I just couldn't take that . " Nothing ..." I replied   

"  ...I could see you budding in love for that girl ..." I said  with sarcasm . He gave me a hitler glare . I wasnt bothered this time . " How come you only see that ? ...he asked igniting the car and taking a reverse . " Well ...you were blushing with embarassment .." I retorted I said controlling my laughter . "Blushing ?you call that blushing ?" he asked surprised . " Well if I have to call that a blush I would .." I said laughing . He was staring at me . " Gaadi seedhe chalo ...or else ...danger would come close to us ..then Jiya will be left alone .." I teased him and he turned straight. " Very funny ! " he said in an irritated tone . " Hai na ! Its very funny ! " I said laughing . " Will you stop that ? " he was annoyed this time. "Stop what ? " ..." Stop that crap .." he replied rudely . " Okay !! " I said controlling my laugh. I just couldn't get that face of him off my brains . He didn't like her close , more than that he hated being teased with her Lol ! I can find the Casanova persona in him sinking like an ice berg . He actually isn't a Casanova though ...the list of dates he had would give a skeleton of that . I could imagine how he would have got irked with the girls around him trying to seduce him . I tried my best to control my laughter .

After a while I found him smiling .  He looked like an angel , a hot one .  He looks amazingly lovely with that smile plastered on his face . Some where deep in me , I registered his twinkling face with that amazing smile . He is a cute guy ! So much cute . a weird thought came into my head , what would I do when he was smirking like that to me ?  .

What has happened to me in these two days ? The girl who had never let her boyfriend touch her was letting an unknown guy do that .. . They say life takes a new turn . I was still to belive them . But it actually happened . Was that some kind of feelings that was developing in me ? or was it just an attraction ? But why havent I felt awkward with him being close to me when I felt so much of it with Viraj by my side ? ...Uff ! so much of thoughts processing in me . I'm not much used to these of stuff . I needed some time , infact a lot . I took a deep breath in and cooled my mind along the winter coolness out side .

The car stopped suddenly and I found my flat the left side of me . " Thanks" I said smilingly . An unknown blush crept off my cheeks . I kept my mobile in the holder ignorantly and was going to take it when Kabir held his hands over mine . He was about to hold the gear but held my hand instead . I looked at him . I could see an unknown longing in his eyes ...a crave for something ...I'm sure it was way much stroger for me to get rid off . He got hold of my cheeks in a fraction of seconds . The slow movements of his thumbs over my cheeks created a havoc inside me . I couldnt think properly . I was giving in to his actions . I closed my eyes when I felt a pair of soft lips over my forehead . The feeling was different . My hands followed his neck and towards his hair . He came close to me his break falling over my face and his manly sent getting in a havoc ..The feeling was consuming every of my cells making me breathe harder . I wanted the time to freeze ...but I didn't want to give in ... He was just a milli meter away to claim my lips . I opened my eyes and pushed him with a jerk shocking him and me myself I needed some sane time .

I moved back looking down and opened the door of the car . I left without glancing back . I never knew it would be this difficult for me . I had to do it before this gets too complicated and create huge problems in our lives . This may be not new to him ...but it was to me . I just cant let my feelings kill my sanity for the sake of physical intimacy . I would never let that happen to me ever ! But there was something that made me confused like wits . Was he feeling the same for me ? Or was it just a mere attraction for him ? Then what was the longing I saw in his eyes ? ...Arrrh hh ! My mind would blast anytime . I need to keep my attitude straight enough till this thing gets over me . I knew this was wrong ..but something was not letting me brush his thoughts off from my heart and mind .

----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short one ..apologies ..The story will progress with a little pressure now ...as you will find Nisha battling with her emotions very hardly ...but with self control 😊

Thanks everyone of you for supporting me and being patient for my work . I'll try my best to update soon ..may be by this week ...or by next week this is a promise from my side ...

Love you all ...
Edited by -abz- - 8 years ago
Niha0606 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanku soo much for updating it😊
loved itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
crazyvaishu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res😲
unres
abi u updated
awesome update πŸ‘
yaha bhi kiss miss ☺️
bicahri nishu she is so kaan phused 🀣 🀣
is baar update soon plz pretty plzEdited by crazyvaishu - 8 years ago
Piya1199 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome abi...but a short oneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
no problem,...looking forward towards the next update..
i love nisha's battle between her heart and mindπŸ˜‰
update soon
Klaustrophillic thumbnail
awesome update vampy..!!πŸ€—
arviabhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res πŸ˜†
i m sure u missed my res gf πŸ˜†πŸ€£
no need to say thanks πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
-abz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: arviabhigya

res πŸ˜†

i m sure u missed my res gf πŸ˜†πŸ€£
no need to say thanks πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

you are now out of control gf ...🀣🀣 
no thanks by the way πŸ˜†
arviabhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -abz-

you are now out of control gf ...🀣🀣 
no thanks by the way πŸ˜†

hopefully in d next 20 yrs u will get my unres🀣🀣
-abz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: arviabhigya

hopefully in d next 20 yrs u will get my unres🀣🀣

by that time we will have hundreds of children  grandchildren and their grandchildren and their grandchildren and their bahus and damads 🀣🀣