Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Credit: Pooja Sharma FC
pooja-menon thumbnail
Sourabh's quote - he confirmed playing Shiva!! Super excited to see my favourite MB jodi back!! ðŸ˜ƒ

Credit: Twitter 
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah I'd read it in BT ðŸ˜›
Can't wait for it to start!
The second promo is exciting. Do you have a HD version to it?😳
pooja-menon thumbnail

Originally posted by: .-Amethyst-.

Yeah I'd read it in BT ðŸ˜›

Can't wait for it to start!
The second promo is exciting. Do you have a HD version to it?😳

Nope.. if I find.. shall post it here. 
bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb new promo 
loved it ðŸ˜³
thanks for sharing 
pooja-menon thumbnail

Thapki Pyaar Ki to be replaced by Mahakali Anth Hi Aarambh Hai

Pooja Sharma will be playing the role of Goddess Kali in upcoming mythological series, Mahakali - Anth Hi Aarambh Hai.

By Shweta Mahesh | Published: June 25, 2017 5:22 pm
Thapki Pyaar Ki to be replaced by Mahakali Anth Hi Aarambh Hai

So Thapki Pyaar Ki is finally going to go off-air and will be replaced by a new mythological show, Mahakali Anth Hi Aarambh Hai. Pooja Sharma, who played the role of Draupadi in Mahabharata, will be playing the main lead in the upcoming show. The promo of the show is fierce and looked really promising. We're Pooja is going to nail the role of Goddess Kali in the show. The makers of this show have also made Shani, because of which we have some great expectations from this show. In fact, quite a few actors from Mahabharata will be seen in this show.

Saurabh Raj Jain who played Krishna in Mahabharat will be playing Mahadev in the show. With Mahakali, Saurabh will complete the trilogy of playing gods. He has played Vishnu in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev and Krishna in Mahabharat before signing up for the role of Shiva. The actor has established himself as a perfect person for mythological series. He is one popular face in a lot of mythological shows. And yes, Mahakali will have a lot of other actors playing Gods, too. 

Along with Pooja and Saurabh, Mahakali will also have Falaq Naaz as Goddess Saraswati. She was also last seen in the mythological Mahabharata as Kunti. While Nikita Sharma will play Goddess Laxmi in the show. Mahakali will also have Nikhil Arya from playing Lord Indra. The show is all about Goddess Kali, it will sketch and portray everything including her origins and the reason she is so deeply rooted and cited in our daily lives. Her every Avatar, be it Adi Shakti, be it Sati or Durga, will be depicted on the show. Goddess Kali is known as the greatest cosmic power of all time in Tantric treatises. Pooja will be seen in various avatars in the show.

Thapki Pyaar Ki started two years back and had a good run from the ratings point of view. But lately, the show lost its plot of a stuttering girl's journey to usual family drama sagas. After leaps and replacements, the show will have a happy ending. Are you excited for Mahakali? Tell us in the comments below and stay hooked with us for more.

Published: June 25, 2017 5:22 pm
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Nope.. if I find.. shall post it here. 

Okay, hope Colors uploads it soon
pooja-menon thumbnail

pooja-menon thumbnail

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
A quick edit (I'll make good ones when I get hd caps)