Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noor- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

KKR won deservingly..chased down 200 in a final !! Manish pandey single handly won it !!! πŸ˜†  u cn ignore this part !! πŸ˜›

they need better bowlers.. Johnson was complete waste this year !!! πŸ˜†

u cn still watch ?? i get hardly any opportunity. Luckily was in India.Plus we Cuttack vaasi dont get IPL matches. Thanks to Ranjib Biswal we had 3 matches thr last year but we wont for CSKKXIP match !!! πŸ˜†

LOL I'm not discrediting them in any way.They were the better team that day and the deserved to win.No two ways about that.πŸ˜†

Yeah I can.I'm still in Delhi(Graduation toh khatam Hoye).πŸ˜†
I'll have to watch DD's Match and Obviously I would want to watch KXIP VS DD.I had plans to watch DD VS KXIP at Kotla this year but seeing KXIP's "GREAT" Form I dropped the idea.πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Edited by Prabhnoor- - 9 years ago
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Prabhnoor-

Warner can easily have a bad day especially when he is playing against RCB(Starc would be knowing his Teammate inside Out na).πŸ˜†
Gayle thrashed KXIP and that was understandable given KXIP's "Awesome" Bowling Line-Up.But thrashing the likes of Boult won't be a cakewalk IMO.But for that they have to play Boult in the next game.Don't know why he is constantly dropped.Also Steyn has been under utilised this season.I feel SRH lacks some good Indian Talent.They rely a lot on their Foreign Players just like KXIP.

it works both ways u know !!! πŸ˜†

SRH has been inconsistently choosing their teams. may be they dnt want anyone to feel left out  unlike CSK !!!  Except Bhuvi Dhawan has not been tht useful. N their other Indian players less said better !!! πŸ˜† but they still got a chance to get through !!! πŸ˜›
tomnjerry2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj80

got ur point but still they r in till the last match...RCB is surely in... 

both might get through if today's match happens with a result RCB winning !!! πŸ˜†
@Ravi- thanks. Gif was hilariousπŸ˜†
tomnjerry2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prabhnoor-

LOL I'm not discrediting them in any way.They were the better team that day and the deserved to win.No two ways about that.πŸ˜†

Yeah I can.I'm still in Delhi(Graduation toh khatam Hoye).πŸ˜†
I'll have to watch DD's Match and Obviously I would want to watch KXIP VS DD.I had plans to watch DD VS KXIP at Kotla this year but seeing KXIP's "GREAT" Form I dropped the idea.πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

thats the spirit !! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Delhi almost gets 7 matches !! u will hav plenty of opportunities. Next year form dekh k chale jana.. !! or may be u could hav been turn out lucky for KXIP had u actually went n did not drop the idea !!! ;) πŸ˜†
Noor- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

it works both ways u know !!! πŸ˜†

SRH has been inconsistently choosing their teams. may be they dnt want anyone to feel left out  unlike CSK !!!  Except Bhuvi Dhawan has not been tht useful. N their other Indian players less said better !!! πŸ˜† but they still got a chance to get through !!! πŸ˜›

LOL Yeah they have given chance to every Tom,Dick and Harry.And they are still struggling to find the right Combination.Their biggest problem has been their Middle Order.Morgan is highly inconsistent and they rely a lot on Warner.Sometimes it does look like a One Man Army.Dhawan has not been good this season.I wish he plays more sensibly from now onwars as SRH's strengh lies in their Opening Partnership and their Bowling.πŸ˜†

P.S.-I think they can go for Warner,Henriques,Steyn and Boult in the next game.What do you think?
Ab Nhi Hoga πŸ˜†
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

No point supporting KXIP at this stage

Since Starc bowls well against weak batting but gets hammered by strong lineups, like MI, I'm predicting that he'll shatter KXIP today as well.  So I made him my PP for this game.

Also, what are the FF rules about rain reduced games?  Do we get until the  teams are selected to lock in our players, or do we have to do it by the time the original scheduled start was on?  I know that we lose our subs if this match is completely washed out, but what if it's a reduced #overs?

Also, if overs are reduced to say 10 overs, the teams should select 6 bowlers, a keeper and 4 batsmen.  You won't need more than that for 10 overs, and you might as well strengthen your bowling, since even ONE bad over could merit taking off the bowler.  RCB could just select Gayle, Virat, AB and Karthik and the rest all bowlers, while KXIP could go w/ Saha, Maxwell, Bailey/Marsh and Miller, and rest all bowlers - Hendricks instead of Mitch,  and the regular bowlers.