Users

Frequent Posters

NeiRaFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

Please complete it Jia, for us. ðŸ˜ƒ

@ Decent - Pam is just being too obnoxious. And this RK is useless ðŸ¤¢

Rachna m not that creative as everyone her is... so If u leave it to me all I can imagine is one of your recent OS where you took them to Alibagh ðŸ˜‰  imagine if something like that happens  then on Vidya's request Nanha mehmaan will surely be on his way ðŸ˜‰ 
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: d3c3nt

Pam did give FL2 the go-ahead for whatever she is planning with someone in London, who will put and end to NR romance.

she did??i hope RK ditches her ...only then she will realize even half of what neil and ragini are going through...i hope they do get married after leap and do not tell her about it...i want to see her face then ðŸ˜†
Edited by sun29 - 9 years ago
NeiRaFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Somebody should tweet that serial sadist about the same? I don't even want to go to Twitter tonight, people will be fawning over her and team like this is an Oscar worthy episode. 

Awww that hug that we didnot see 

Twitter... I hate it now coz of blind fans doing gaga keertan of the whole cast n specially NB ðŸ˜¡

But thank God they atleast talked about their past life ðŸ˜³
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NeiRaFreak

Rachna m not that creative as everyone her is... so If u leave it to me all I can imagine is one of your recent OS where you took them to Alibagh ðŸ˜‰  imagine if something like that happens  then on Vidya's request Nanha mehmaan will surely be on his way ðŸ˜‰ 

LOL, I am  sure this time they will be careful enough. ðŸ˜† Vidya's request or no request, NO nanha mehmaan ðŸ˜ƒ
Vidya.CV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: d3c3nt

Ronnie Neil Ragini ki dushmani mein nahin, FL2 ki dosti mein karega jo bhi karega.

Now what he will get out of it that only NB knows, maybe nothing.

d3c3nt

NB ke saath dosti nibhayega

😆
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I hope Sun. But even if she isn't a part, she is not going to stop Champoo. That pains me. Why can't she see her Brother's happiness for once? I know she cares, but why can't she see how much these two need each other to live? To survive?

she herself keeps on harping how her brother suffered for 15 years and she knew the truth ..yet she did not thing to get his happiness back for him..and even now throwing ragini out takes over any other emotion for her...she is too insecure and obsessed to the point of needing medical help 
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sun29

she did??i hope RK ditches her ...only then she will really even half of what neil and ragini are going through...i hope they do get married after leap and do not tell her about it...i want to see her face then ðŸ˜†

And I want RK to marry Devika ... they seem to be nice together and Devika is a good person as well.

And we need somebody for Chamanlal. Champ is too poisonous for him. 
RaginiJoshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidya_Bng

Ragini
kahan ja rahin ho

We will have nice fun tonight, stay back

Guests aa gaye ghar pe! Mummy ko help karna hai.

Sorry guys! Enjoy enjoy!
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sun29

they are so much in love that it makes you cry😭..

i just hope Pam is not a part of this plan with champa...i really hope...

Really makes you cry..
Their love for each other is so pure and so deep...
I love them so so much! 😳
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Pam is such a moron. Trusts Nivedita and her judgement even after the Suhani mishap!