ll Abhigya/TiSha AT #148-Ek Pal Nahi Reh Sakta Na, Pragya Ke Bagair ll - Page 79

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiekeboe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: xaviara

Thank God I have off from work, so I would have been sleeping in the office in the morning !! ðŸ˜†

me2, holiday 😛
xaviara thumbnail
I better hit bed, so will watch the rest of the BTS with audio in the morning. If anyone can give WU till then I would appreciate it !! Good night everyone !! *hugs*
sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It is before the confrontaion ..he was analyzing Pragya's words in his head trying to know why she is doing this so he do not know about the pregnancy yet ..I think  he is testing her
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -mina-

these stupid BTS give me such fits on how to manage coloring/video quality -_-

hopefully the scene will be worth some big HD gifs 😃

anyway here's this for now, free to use

Fuggy, let's make use of this bed!!
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
...so does abhi calculate that pragya will only allow him near like this for so long if she doesn't think he's sober...?

haven't watched with dialouges yet...guessing. :P
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

...so does abhi calculate that pragya will only allow him near like this for so long if she doesn't think he's sober...?

haven't watched with dialouges yet...guessing. :P

What does calculation mean? Like she will allow him if drunk since he won't know she allowed?;-)
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudanindia2014

It is before the confrontaion ..he was analyzing Pragya's words in his head trying to know why she is doing this so he do not know about the pregnancy yet ..I think  he is testing her

But Sriti said that Pragya knows that Abhi is upset and tensed so she tries that he gets some sleep, tat is why I assumed that it is after the confrontation.
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
tia that's one way of looking at it but i was thinking sort of one step back...he knows she puts up with more from him sober, he has more license to do whatever he wants because she won't be expecting him to remember the constraints between them.
nitarata thumbnail
P would be so sexually frustrated.. He has been teasing her in various ways from the beginning of the wedding. Now poor girl can't react when he willingly would wanna be near her. Finally when she gets to have him she might just eat him up!!Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
Kiekeboe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xaviara

I better hit bed, so will watch the rest of the BTS with audio in the morning. If anyone can give WU till then I would appreciate it !! Good night everyone !! *hugs*

sweet dreams, shabbo khair! 🤗