Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

To give up on life...

I loved Sam/Tan/Lasya convo ... Tan from day one .
I am going to eat Laasya one day and Ashu can kill me then πŸ˜†
Sam and Vandu perfect.πŸ‘

Right now for me right now  love for Bala is most cause this is exactly  how all the men i know would have reacted.. poor guy so much stress, extends balcony, adds shed and water leaks,does so much for his parents and they are clueless.now his son whom he thought everything was fine and that kid lands up stealing ..yara blame panna..😭

I think he and Vandu should go watch this horrible maniratnam movie called OK Kanmani i slept  and my husband every 10 minutes kept asking me to sleep saying i didnt miss a thing and my mom watched in NJ  loved it either i am aging or my mom is getting younger πŸ˜†

He loves Vandu so much but is getting squished from all sides

YEsterday i lost weight thinking of Shravu today i am all Bala ..

I ❀️ Bala usko thoda break doh .. Vandu atleast got some time off thanks to her Brother in law.. Bala ka kya brother is this total MEANY HEAD

will add to this
I ❀️Bala more now cause hard to stick with what you believe -- very very very hard this is such a tough thing to do for a dad my god πŸ‘πŸ‘ in this day and age πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
who does that .. Shravu is a lucky dude .. and Tan and Sam's respect for him will only increase on one side is Vik asking for 15 crores and another is the Iyer who punishes a 9 year old even after knowing he can get away.

i totally loved that Sam saw what a typical iyer situation is and i can say ditto ditto cause exactly something similar happens ..same dialogs very very real πŸ‘

Poor Shravu but shaana toh thah na chori kee toh pakde jaoge πŸ˜‰and better to learn it now than later..

@shilpa i totally love your 8 year old cleaning utensils ---- so cute!!! good luck with your paneer today is my sprouts day and rub it in πŸ˜†

chalo hopefully now that i got my drug i can work

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yay, I feel like as though I won something important,  

Ashu, can u post the pic or the link, so that others can too.
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sahi hai, both doing what they think is best. Absolutely adore Tan and Sam...so so mature. Yaar Nisha, yeh dream world kahan hai yaar? Money, love, great sex and on top of that a head over shoulders...agree Batras 's have their issues as we'll. But SAM and Tan are such a perfect combination. GOD BLESS, 
Nivi shadi se Pehle relationships ke bare mein yahan se training le le. SOSY is becoming a manual for "how to maintain a happy relationship". Yahan sab milega, MIL FIL issues, how to solve sex issues, house help ko kaise handle Karna hai, money matters handle Karna, how to balance work and home, Bachche handle karna, roothe Pari aur patni ko maana.

BOSS SOSY padho aur KHUSHHAAL ZINDAGI JEEYO! Ting tong!

SOSY hai jahan khushiyan hain wahan! 

SOSY mein chupa jeevan ka raaz...

Thanks Nisha love love this tale...

sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No II and RB dose in this update πŸ˜­
ab subah tak kaise hoga next update ka intezarπŸ’”
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

will add to this
I ❀️Bala more now cause hard to stick with what you believe -- very very very hard this is such a tough thing to do for a dad my god πŸ‘πŸ‘ in this day and age πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
who does that .. Shravu is a lucky dude .. and Tan and Sam's respect for him will only increase on one side is Vik asking for 15 crores and another is the Iyer who punishes a 9 year old even after knowing he can get away.

i totally loved that Sam saw what a typical iyer situation is and i can say ditto ditto cause exactly something similar happens ..same dialogs very very real πŸ‘

Poor Shravu but shaana toh thah na chori kee toh pakde jaoge πŸ˜‰and better to learn it now than later..

@shilpa i totally love your 8 year old cleaning utensils ---- so cute!!! good luck with your paneer today is my sprouts day and rub it in πŸ˜†

chalo hopefully now that i got my drug i can work

Beautifully written Anu, yeah even I feel for Bala

@bold...absolutely true...we all want our childrens to have whatever we didn't have and also bring them up with good values. And sometimes its difficult to walk the thin straight path. Becomes too stressful esp. in middle class families.

And my daughter...today she half learnt how to wrap a book, she helped my father in small ways...love her for that. My son is total opposite, he didn't come with today fearing my father's lecture on studying, disciplineπŸ˜†

Paneer pakodas---doing it for the first time...so fingers crossed
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no II and RnB.

Don't wish that way but Bala is right.

but this will bring more problems.

differences will rise .

Bala might see it other way around
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bala Vandu, II nobody got any handouts from any one while growing up. Just simple middle class life
Sam and Tan are remarkable they are trying to raise Nandu inside a middle class shell inside a wealthy arcade.. tough. You would expect Nandu to steal because his parents are expected to lack morals. But no.

Bala does not expect handouts for Shravu. He made it clear.

Also Nandu's reaction... will come soon and Shravu's I wanted to give a good closure to this from every stand point.
R&B loves Lasya she is like II or Sam...social chirpy and lively, charming
Nandu is like him quiet, reserved and shy
Shravu is like II or Vandita also... extrovert and playful
Together Nandu and Shravu make a great team. Nandu doesnt have 25 friends.. Shravu is is his onlt close friend

Its like the kids' lives are a mirror image of the adult in their family

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shidin0117

Beautifully written Anu, yeah even I feel for Bala

@bold...absolutely true...we all want our childrens to have whatever we didn't have and also bring them up with good values. And sometimes its difficult to walk the thin straight path. Becomes too stressful esp. in middle class families.

And my daughter...today she half learnt how to wrap a book, she helped my father in small ways...love her for that. My son is total opposite, he didn't come with today fearing my father's lecture on studying, disciplineπŸ˜†

Paneer pakodas---doing it for the first time...so fingers crossed

The daughters are always caring and responsible. When my SIL was pregnant my mom prayed to all the gods for baby gal. My niece just adores my parents. She is just 5 year old wants do all jobs for my dad. She fights with my mom for that🀣
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Putti
I am guilty of falling in love with the show also. Unfortunate but true. 😭They both looked great together, so I did wish they would end up together in real life. Lots of moralistic bhashan was handed out to me "Both are with other people its a sin to break them up khuda ka keher hoga"😑

Turns out (I was PMed by a friend) the dude broke up  with his long time girlfriend and married some other chick and the leading lady broke up tooπŸ‘
If only they had listened to the preachy fans🀣

I was sickened to my guts when the female lead  invited his ex and offered her, her very own bed. I was told "thats how all married women should be"πŸ‘
I called it quits that day

Ekta BEGINS to narrate good love stories, I will give it to her, she has a good "eye" to cast the lead pair. She scored a 10/10 with this one. Falling in love with the pair can be catastrophic to fans. Coz after the first 6 months Ekta systematically rapes and pillages the sanctity of the story gleefully with her very own hands.

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shidin0117

Yay, I feel like as though I won something important,  

Ashu, can u post the pic or the link, so that others can too.

Putti.. Its the new whirlpool ad we are talking about

Shilpa,  ll try re.. Let me check