Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SyedaFaiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Exactly & on top of all she never asked him to leave her, she just shared that she is lost, if one is not herself, how can that one can b with anyone.
That's logic, and common sense i guess. Which majority lack.
Plus for God Sake it's ky2, MaNan never gt separated even when they were fighting , they are always together forever, 
Manik won't leave his Lady Love friends , nor she can stay away from him. 

Give Nandini few days to b normal.
A worst nightmare can change ur entire life, here she just want few days.

Wake up. Face d Reality.
Let's Cvs play their Card, they r not stupid to repeat same track with new faces of villains.

Originally posted by: shrutiavm

👏👏👏 👏 Finally someone's writing from nandini's perspective..  Feel like posting this link on all those posts which have been portraying Nandini as a heartless person..  After all How can Nandini break thr manik's heart by asking for a break or walking away from him!!!  u gotta b kidding me.. love is a beautiful feeling and its great to have support of loved one's but atleast in my personal experience.. wanting me- time is not wrong.. even when someone's upset.. one likes to be alone... its thr personal pref.. not that they r @fault  in asking alone time!

tech-tonic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So agree.Its double standards you know , people expect women to be emotionally strong but they forget we are human being too and as everyone we do have our weak moments.We are expected to smile in tough times even if we are breaking inside that's how its mostly been the case.And its not surprising to see such reaction of members here.I pity such minds ,is it so difficult to see that Nandini had a traumatic experience.She trusted pundit as a child does on his teacher.Her trust was further cemented after she came to know that Pundit is her Amms fav student.To see that trust being shattered , to see that man you gave so much respect to ,trying to harm you by invading your space.Being abducted ,tied , hurt ,touched wrongly.And she is juSt 17 year old girl, going through so much has scarred her.Not even a day has passed.
She will heal , she will move forward from this dark phase , she will be trusting again but will learn to be more cautious in a wise way.Give her time , space and let her be.And then she will seek her love's touch again.

I absolutely loved the epi.Firstly exit of TK ,nothing made me more happy than this.And then Nandini's breakdown.Manik is not going to leave Nandini in this state , are there people seriously questioning this on basis of precap?then I advice them to watch the last week epis again.
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so so much all of u for the appreciation and the support..
it makes me happy to see a lot of us have the same thoughts, as some posts kinda scared me, to be honest..
I'm glad to see these positive understandings of nandini's perspective!

Hugs to all of u!