Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Sue101

yaar i agree all that, i am sure manik knows nandini so wellthan nandini knows herself, is he calling her for romance,she is not even allowing him to touch her, she hugged cabir, like really she is the one who will not allow anyone to touch her be it dhruv, cabir or xyz guy but manik really and precap🤢😡 ssorry girl i am using the opportunity to dant her today because by tomorrow  she will be different i know ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† nothing at the cost of manan ðŸ¥±

its different?
sometimes we hug people and it's nothing, while Manik can really touch her soul, that's why she isnt letting him touch her😛
no break-up happening so dont worry, just an occasion to get loads of TLC from Manik😳
Mimi2609 thumbnail

Originally posted by: orpi

which spoiller r u talking about??

it's on main forum about no angst, no separation...
orpi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Miminits

it's on main forum about no angst, no separation...

ahh thank u
Anshi7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
CVs are being realistic but nandini not letting manik to touch her is too much... Is manik upto dat ki he wants to romance wid nandini at dis point of time????Obviously NOOO he wants to CALM her down dats it !! 
Mimi2609 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaNan_SB

CVs are being realistic but nandini not letting manik to touch her is too much... Is manik upto dat ki he wants to romance wid nandini at dis point of time????Obviously NOOO he wants to CALM her down dats it !! 

i dont know if you have ever been in love before, but sometimes when we feel guilty and dirty, we dont let our loved ones touch us
it's a normal reaction she's having, she did let him touch her in previous episodes, he even sang for her, she's just a bit frightened by events

Anshi7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miminits

i dont know if you have ever been in love before, but sometimes when we feel guilty and dirty, we dont let our loved ones touch us
it's a normal reaction she's having, she did let him touch her in previous episodes, he even sang for her, she's just a bit frightened by events

no i have not been in love coz still pursuing ma medicine degree😆 so donno d upcomings!!but yeah u may b right SHE NEEDS SOME TIME
Mimi2609 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaNan_SB

no i have not been in love coz still pursuing ma medicine degree😆 so donno d upcomings!!but yeah u may b right SHE NEEDS SOME TIME

actually its not a matter of loving a guy here
there are several types of touch,
havent you ever felt uncomfortable when someone touches you? some people when they touch you, you feel strange and dont like it
while sometimes there are people who when touches you shoulder or hand, you dont feel scared or anything special, it's a normal touch which doesnt generate any emotion
and in the end, there are some special touches which induces something peaceful inside of you, their touches heal you, can make you feel butterflies in your stomach, but in general these touches affect you in a strange positive way😳
Manik forms part of the 3rd one, and she knows it.  but right now she needs time for herself, she doesnt want to be influenced
yes her actions will hurt Manik, but her being sad and in pain hurts him ever more
and the USP will be Manik not giving up😳
Zoya_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lolz I thought I was weird 4 feelin happy , n so excited n lookin forward to 2day's ep 😃
Mimi2609 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zoya_09

Lolz I thought I was weird 4 feelin happy , n so excited n lookin forward to 2day's ep 😃

well i was very happy with yesterday's episode😆 and even wrote this post for this😆
but the main forum were thinking something else😆