Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Ara...

Hello! anyone here ?? wanted to come outta stalking mode..and login in...and i can't bother to post anything on the MF...after yesterday ..people have completely lost their grey matter, white matter every matter actually😕...so pls bear with me over here😊

hey Ara this is angel ..
Lets not talk about MF ppl are plain weird there 🤢
Ara... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Endurance

hey Ara this is angel ..

Lets not talk about MF ppl are plain weird there 🤢

Hiii Angel!!
srsly...i fail to understand how can people have soo low thoughts ...they lack basic human emotions🤢...completely overpowered by hormones they are...😡
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hiii Angel!!
srsly...i fail to understand how can people have soo low thoughts ...they lack basic human emotions🤢...completely overpowered by hormones they are...😡

A simple eve teasing incident leave such a horrible memories and it take a lot of time to recover it so just think about that innocent soul who was trapped..Edited by Endurance - 9 years ago
Ara... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Endurance

A simple eve teasing incident leave ssh horrible memories and it reply take a lot of time to recover it so just think about that innocent soul who was trapped..

and according to them...all she should do is just forget everything and be completely normal..(she was just kidnapped not raped!🤢) and start romancing her bf...such wonderful thoughts much wow!!👏🤢😡
Edited by Ara... - 9 years ago
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Long f**king work night. No sleep.
Then the boys teasing about your fav team losing La Liga- yup not a good time to be around me. 

MF, you better behave. 
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

and according to them...all she should do is just forget everything and be completely normal..(she was just kidnapped not raped!🤢) and start romancing her bf...such wonderful thoughts much wow!!👏🤢😡

ignore them.their brains and hearts have stopped working long ago.
the only thing that matters to them is drooling on manik/parth's hawt looks and if possible become a slave to him.

sadly manik won't even look at them if he was real.no matter how and what they think of nandini,how undeserving she is for manik,manik will stil want her.

and that's what bothers them the most.not the fact that nandini is zillion times bettter than them but that only fact that manik still wants her,she is his world.manik touches her!she gets to touch manik!when they can't 😆

funny thing is if manik was real he would personally slapped and punished them,made their lives hell for saying anything against nandini 😆

Remember soha?she thought she was perfect manik and nandini didn't deserve him.well manik hated her the most.

they are more or less like soha.what do you expect from them? Edited by filter.coffee - 9 years ago
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
coochi stop liking and use your words 😛#
Heyy Rez :D
missviolet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: charminggenie

Then the boys teasing about your fav team losing La Liga- yup not a good time to be around me. 

MF, you better behave. 

G 🤗
Btw angry u be a rare interesting sight😆...MF going to get ur lamba lamba essays?😆
filter.coffee thumbnail
filter.coffee thumbnail

Originally posted by: charminggenie

MF, you better behave.

You're asking the army of soha to behave? ??