Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Soup, no I don't want SK to betray him either. That would be sad. They can die or go down but I hope they stay loyal to each other. 
@darrlingpinks, it's a shame they made her some terrorist and mass murderer whom Shaad will bring down, fulfilling his description as hero and savior of Indo-Pak.

An SK groomed by Razia wanting revenge, but ended up realizing the truth would have been nice. Same for Saif. They both were children who grew up in streets and con artists they were to survive. Unfortunately that understanding only applies to certain characters. Everyone else can only  be outright psycho villains.
Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

Soup, no I don't want SK to betray him either. That would be sad. They can die or go down but I hope they stay loyal to each other. 

@darrlingpinks, it's a shame they made her some terrorist and mass murderer whom Shaad will bring down, fulfilling his description as hero and savior of Indo-Pak.

An SK groomed by Razia wanting revenge, but ended up realizing the truth would have been nice. Same for Saif. They both were children who grew up in streets and con artists they were to survive. Unfortunately that understanding only applies to certain characters. Everyone else can only  be outright psycho villains.

Sk always reminded me of Seher! It was something common in these 3- all grew up on streets! Life there is too different! I expected a good depth in the past of Seher, but I didn't find the proper detailing there nor of sk or saif! I would have liked it more as you said if they were under influence and realize later! I still wish a redemption of her!
 I don't understand why to make a single character mahan they are spoiling other characters! When a man like Shaad can be made mahan and be felt for,  why can't they give sk a good one- Not whitewashing, but redemption ! I feel more for sk because of the past, the character and acting! 

I remember this track was written for Amara, but it looks like for Shaad🀒
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: darlingpinks

Sk always reminded me of Seher! It was something common in these 3- all grew up on streets! Life there is too different! I expected a good depth in the past of Seher, but I didn't find the proper detailing there nor of sk or saif! I would have liked it more as you said if they were under influence and realize later! I still wish a redemption of her!
 I don't understand why to make a single character mahan they are spoiling other characters! When a man like Shaad can be made mahan and be felt for,  why can't they give sk a good one- Not whitewashing, but redemption ! I feel more for sk because of the past, the character and acting! 

I remember this track was written for Amara, but it looks like for Shaad🀒

Of course, it si for Shaad...He has to avenge the death of his family...and also be Jannat's Guardian angel.🀒..That automatically puts Useless Ahil under his protection. Ofc, Sanam 'd rise and aid her Guardian Angel. The heroine has to be the one connecting the clues.

So Ahil will be lying somewhere in Chudail's clutches and Team Sanam- Shaad will solve all the mysteries.πŸ₯± Typical of CVs.

Through Season 1 and 2 they did only the love stories well...and season 3 is not even about that!

πŸ˜†

Of course, Saifu to look forward to...But I bet one day he will disappear like a hoard of characters!πŸ˜ƒ (Hint- He will get a movie offer soon..or some show as lead...he is bound to get noticed!πŸ‘ And QH has nothing great to offer to him, so he should take the bite when it is offered.)
Intuitive thumbnail

Originally posted by: chicksoup

Of course, it si for Shaad...He has to avenge the death of his family...and also be Jannat's Guardian angel.🀒..That automatically puts Useless Ahil under his protection. Ofc, Sanam 'd rise and aid her Guardian Angel. The heroine has to be the one connecting the clues.

So Ahil will be lying somewhere in Chudail's clutches and Team Sanam- Shaad will solve all the mysteries.πŸ₯± Typical of CVs.

Through Season 1 and 2 they did only the love stories well...and season 3 is not even about that!

πŸ˜†

Of course, Saifu to look forward to...But I bet one day he will disappear like a hoard of characters!πŸ˜ƒ (Hint- He will get a movie offer soon..or some show as lead...he is bound to get noticed!πŸ‘ And QH has nothing great to offer to him, so he should take the bite when it is offered.)

Sahil was what I watched for, but that is not there. I remember Kv telling S3 is about sahil, but I guess cvs took it as ruining sahil.🀒

Akash is a very good actor and I believe he has a very good future ahead!πŸ˜ƒ
chicksoup thumbnail
I will take a moment to applaud all the actors who left the showπŸ‘...Had they stayed, they'd have regretted their decision, going by the famous and evident inconsistency of the CVs.
Hey, BTW..Gafur pa is rocking in Ashoka.πŸ‘

chicksoup thumbnail
Hmmm..Someone is so dense that he cannot see what is wrong with dear Aapa's hairstyle...πŸ˜‰
...and Naz is so smartπŸ˜ƒ she picks up everything but his treachery...😳..Nice jodi.πŸ˜†
Looking forward to enjoying this unique couple until they ruin this also.πŸ˜†
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Saif, SK, Raziya , 
Im cheering fr u guys πŸ‘

Go n kill Shaad, Aahil, Jannat. They hv such a "Legendary" love story,   n legends make more of an impact if dead ... 

Go ahead, mera ashirwaad tm logo k sath hai πŸ˜†
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: micshy

Saif, SK, Raziya , 

Im cheering fr u guys πŸ‘

Go n kill Shaad, Aahil, Jannat. They hv such a "Legendary" love story,   n legends make more of an impact if dead ... 

Go ahead, mera ashirwaad tm logo k sath hai πŸ˜†

It's a shame their revenge story is supposed to be a failure. 
Intuitive thumbnail
Short post on Saif and Sk to discuss- they are the only disscusion topics that I find good!(Soup's chudail post is also really good for me to discuss) Because the leads have nothing🀒
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wish Aakash had a performance in Rangat E Eid! Every time I hear Alif Se from Mr. X, I imagine him! The guy clearly likes to dance! He would do wonders on a naughty and sexy number! Or one with a slight arabic touch since he is sexy! With Additi (a dream sequence- a legit hot one) or even with KV (now that is one bromance I will enjoy! Their IG pic was hot!!)! But nope PH n F32 r too busy with making the sequel to Humshakals! Not even an IV for AA! Would have loved an IV of him alone, with Additi, Amra, or KV (or all four together)! Hope he works in a better show where he gets a chance to display his talent! This guy is super sexy and can actually act! Idk about his Insta likes tho lol   Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago