Frequent Posters

manahil94 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hi sadhana, sahar,disha ðŸ¤—
-Sahar- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Gush gush away Sadhu, plz!!! I want to gush on CabiNi too and even the Fab 3 with Nandu. I thought Nandu will say more but she didn't, koi nahi. I think she will be given some monologue soon. She genuinely felt touched, by their efforts naa, tears kept rolling down her face. This phase of the show is beautiful, so peaceful and poised, gives room to the poignancy of characters especially nandini's. She needed it the most and today she said it too, she needs time alone. The dialogue writers are acing this phase as well, keeping us connected to the rawness of the emotions, be it trauma or hurt.
-Sahar- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Manahil ðŸ¤—

How'd you like the episode?

And I see Harini stalking here? Why you stalking only? ðŸ˜†
danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
WOW! I just loved today's episode. It was beautiful. 
Two CabiNi scenes..Wow,..It's my good day.
Such depth..I am speechless. Last chunk was just mind blowing. It was perfect. It was exactly like the way It should have been. She needs to go and yeah that too alone to gather herself. She is drained. She needs to collect herself for both of them.
Manik can help her out..He will but some paths have to be walked alone in order to have strong in built. I am loving it. Finally Their love has reached that stage where there is understanding, where there is balance. I am glad that They didn't make it about something else as it was about her this time.
He said, I know you need me. Yes. She needs him but She needs aloof  too. She just needs time.
CabiNi talks are always bliss to watch. They are depth. 
I am touched after watching the episode
Edited by danceismyworld - 8 years ago
manahil94 thumbnail
i loved the episode cabini was awesome as always so arymann is harshad childhood friend this seems intersting m really liking jotwani acting and humnava this song is perfect for manan 
..RS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey sadhu,sahar,disha,manahil,hari🤗
danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Sahar, Sadhana, Manahil, Raks, Harini🤗
manahil94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ky2forever

hey sadhu,sahar,disha,manahil,hari🤗

hi raks🤗
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sahar ðŸ¤— Thanks for the update.  I just cant wait to watch the episode.  

It would be interesting if they show conflicts between Aryamann/Harshad and Fab 5 and with thinking and emerging Aryamann finally siding Fab 5 for a change compared to the earlier psychos.  Pandit started off as an intriguing character. But I still would blame Nyonika for what happened than the pandit.  

But I dont want Amms in SPACE or Murthy's house.  MaNan could never stay separate even during their break up phase. But with Amms around, this is not going to happen. And even I dont dislike Amms, I really dont want her in Mumbai :-(

Guess will have to skip the MF till next week. Nandini bashing will be on for breaking Manik's heart. So what if she is broken, she is for Manik, of Manik and by Manik
LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello everyone 😃

Bad editor, he cut two kisses, messed with many things but he also cut manik placing instruments on steps.why manik choose that place, because staircase is the place where they explored their relationship step by step, starting from earrings scene to today scene.Beautiful journey