Nibir in Nibirian's Nazariya- 11/5/15

janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
1. Nisha telling kabir that he is not just the damad but jaan of the house.
2. Nisha and Kabir bump, kabir asking her he got hurt why is she standing (Nisha can stare at her hubby in any situation )
3. The way kabir told Nisha that he only fought for himself, no one fought for him, and he is glad. (I seriously felt so bad for him)

Sorry if I forgot anything

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arviabhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well the last part of the episode where Nisha goes to Kabir and says that she is not lying and Kabir holds her and reassures her was so cute😆😳
ammu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
loved all nibir scenes...actully liked only nibir part in 2days epi😳
loved the starting scene...nishu staring kabir😉 😆
dolly 
n kabiraa says he knw she is sayng such i loved that scene very much n that last scne bhi❤️
rest all🥱
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Last part Nibir scenes were the most meaningful ones...they really are looking like the sacha pati-patni...and Kabir's reassuring that he knows she is not lying was awww...thats wat every person wants right? the person who is with u in evrything?...and the look when dadaji threatened to disown them ...when nisha was begging with evryone Kabir was looking at her with real pain at her state...heart wrenching 
picadally thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The best part was when the entire family doesnt believe her kabir does. When nisha is upset and sumit taunts nisha kabir fights with sumit. Kabir beta when a guy fights for a girl it means you have started to fall for her. I was a little disappointed with ramesh he may be upset with nisha right now but he should have atleast supported her. At the end what kabir says is true you dont need anyone's help to reveal the truth it just reveals itself a good jibe to Dolly.Even at the end kabir stood by nisha.
picadally thumbnail

Originally posted by: lgr007

Last part Nibir scenes were the most meaningful ones...they really are looking like the sacha pati-patni...and Kabir's reassuring that he knows she is not lying was awww...thats wat every person wants right? the person who is with u in evrything?...and the look when dadaji threatened to disown them ...when nisha was begging with evryone Kabir was looking at her with real pain at her state...heart wrenching

The person who is with you in everything absolutely agree there. Support and trust the most imp thing in a relation and kabir has given nisha both and so has nisha to kabir
-Ila- thumbnail

Originally posted by: picadally

The person who is with you in everything absolutely agree there. Support and trust the most imp thing in a relation and kabir has given nisha both and so has nisha to kabir

sometimes when i see their foolish moments like the way they handled CM paper and their childish steps i ask myself why i love this immature couple...then i see those moments the smallest of those moments where they stand with each other in little things and big things, i say to myself there is your answer
kt789 thumbnail
I think dolly betrayed bcz sumit blackmailed her with saurav pic
picadally thumbnail

Originally posted by: lgr007

sometimes when i see their foolish moments like the way they handled CM paper and their childish steps i ask myself why i love this immature couple...then i see those moments the smallest of those moments where they stand with each other in little things and big things, i say to myself there is your answer
[/QUOTE

You dont need to be mature always you cn do away with a little immaturity. A little imperfection gives way for perfection.
That is what i adore in them they are perfectly imperfect

-Ila- thumbnail
@picadally ur right
some immaturity is good,...thats wat make them cuter
but i love their maturity at some points like the support part or the way they dont judge ppl like Saurav