|YuvAni-SaRaj AT#31|Kuch Duriyan Nazdeekiyan,Kuch Hans Padi Tanhaaiyan - Page 76

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

i want the feeding scene caps

yeah that would be nice
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Birla bros are funny. I burst out laughing at that scene where they showed Saurabh playing on his mobile with his feet propped up on the desk, Wow.
SM.Lopa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

Birla bros are funny. I burst out laughing at that scene where they showed Saurabh playing on his mobile with his feet propped up on the desk, Wow.

Hi everyone 😊

Yes they were very funny. They are just too much. But the star was Yuvraaj and his sanitizer 😆
yanks28 thumbnail
Yuvraj;s OCD is especially strong these days. ROFL. another scene I laughed was when he randomly used hand sanitizer. 
SM.Lopa thumbnail

Yuvraj;s OCD is especially strong these days. ROFL. another scene I laughed was when he randomly used hand sanitizer. 

me too. He'll never change and I don't even want him to.
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovelyLopa

me too. He'll never change and I don't even want him to.

my mom is neat and tidy and totally the interior decorating type but I cant fault Yuvraj because my dad has the same OCD as him...he washes his hands after touching money, after touching doorknobs...he washes them so much that he gets dry skin ...he tells me to wash mine too and the other day he brought me a can of soda and made me wash it before I drank it. They never change and my mom said he has been like this since the day they got married. 😆
SM.Lopa thumbnail

my mom is neat and tidy and totally the interior decorating type but I cant fault Yuvraj because my dad has the same OCD as him...he washes his hands after touching money, after touching doorknobs...he washes them so much that he gets dry skin ...he tells me to wash mine too and the other day he brought me a can of soda and made me wash it before I drank it. They never change and my mom said he has been like this since the day they got married. 😆

Aww how cute! Your parents seem to be really cute couple. I prefer cleanliness but not like Yuvraaj. He's hilarious.
SM.Lopa thumbnail
I liked when Suhani shut the door on RagMen's face. Suhani was a little rude today. It was awesome to see her rudeness. She should teach them a good lesson. How mean they are towards their own family. I love Suhani though she knows she is unwanted still didn't run away from her responsibility. She is a fighter.
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovelyLopa

I liked when Suhani shut the door on RagMen's face. Suhani was a little rude today. It was awesome to see her rudeness. She should teach them a good lesson. How mean they are towards their own family. I love Suhani though she knows she is unwanted still didn't run away from her responsibility. She is a fighter.

Yeah she has her hands full with 4 lazy dudes. 😆 I also liked when she shut the door on them...they deserve a lot worse still.