SwaRon FF: Healing of the hurt souls. Part twenty one. PG 68. Updated. - Page 35

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrushan_deeksha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
when will u update?????

eagerly waiting to read further...
gsk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please update. Long time. Please do keep updating.Otherwise everyone will forget FF
shreyabiswas03 thumbnail
ppplllzzz update
m eagerly waiting to know what will happen next
VrushanianAdity thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
                                                          Chapter twenty one
Avantika was out of the picture view now and suddenly everyone studying in St. Louis started enjoying their extravagant college so much. The once vice principal was now the principal and no doubt he was the best. The D3 gang having won the National Dance Championship now were the official dance team of the renowned college. Swayam was developing more control over his attacks and the d3 team, coming to know about the truth were helping Swayam their best. Sharon and Swayam were more than happy together, however, Sharon had something entirely different nagging her since the day after Avantika's arrest. 
The sudden calm and happiness that came over to Sharon's life after Avantika's departure gave her an eerie kind of feeling. Not that she was unhappy, but after having so much chaos earlier and suddenly everything being so normal, so quiet, Sharon felt weird. It was okay otherwise, but when she was alone Something tiny in her heart kept on making Sharon wonder whether it was the silence before a storm. "But it's already two months now..." Sharon tried reasoning to herself. "Just two months Sharon.." Another anonymous voice whispered to her. Sharon tensed, wondering if her gut feeling was reasonable. "You always try creating trouble when everything is going so smoothly.." A completely different voice in her mind accused her now. Unknowingly, Sharon snuggled closer to Swayam, who tightened his grip around her. They were in the beach now, seated on a small cliff, staring out to the vastness spread out in front of them. Feeling Sharon stiffen, Swayam softly whispered, "I know this is weird Shar.." "I know how it exactly feels.." He softly kissed the top of her head. Sharon at that moment was so glad to have Swayam in her life. As her boyfriend was something far more than she thought she deserved, Sharon would have been grateful even if he only was her rival. "And don't worry.. Everything is going well and it will continue okay.." Swayam spoke, breaking Sharon's reverie. He took a deep breathe as if bracing himself for something more important... And hurtful.

The silence that followed was so thick that it could be slit open with a knife. The place, the sea, the birds, Swayam. Sharon gave a questioning look to Swayam. She knew he had some news to break to her and was waiting for the right moment. And as much sick she already felt due to the peace that had suddenly fallen into her life, Sharon wanted to know what was that which made Swayam hesitate to share something with her. "Sharon, since I can see that you have figured out something's up.. I think it's time I say it to you.." Swayam took a long breathe, he held Sharon's hand and looked straight into her eyes, kneeling in front of her. "Sharon, when mom died, I had went to dark for many days. I had cut off everything and everyone. I was so frustrated, and without mom, I could not handle all the media, those questions and interviews.." Sharon was confused as to why was Swayam bringing up that phase again, but he spoke so tenderly that Sharon decided to keep silence and had mentally prepared herself for the worse. "And mom always had this dream of me learning dance fully, in an international level. She wanted me to be fully trained before I started my own academy. She had wanted me to be famous, but in dancing rather than acting. So, when she went, when I was in the dark phase, so irritated by the bright lights, the snapping cameras and 24/7 action, I had applied for the London dance school." He took a brief pause to read Sharon's face, but her face was emotionless. Being the smart woman she was, Swayam knew Sharon had already guessed what was coming. But he anyways decided to continue. "I had already forgotten about it. It was so long back and I have already come out of that phase. I had you, the competitions, college, Avantika, annual day.. Asthma.. So many things which had actually distracted me from the bad.." Sharon raised her free hand to stop Swayam. "Swayam.. Come to the point." She said firmly. "I got a letter.. From LDS.. And I'm accepted." Swayam looked down. "When did you get the letter?" Sharon whispered. "Two months ago.." Swayam could not meet his gaze to Sharon. "When do you leave?" Sharon asked clam as ever. "And look into my eyes and answer.." She added. "Four months.." Swayam answered softly. 

Sharon stood up and started walking. Swayam ran behind, to catch up with her. Suddenly Sharon paused, which made Swayam slip on the sand and fall. Sharon smiled lightly and offered him her hand. Swayam pulled himself, amazed and confused at Sharon's behavior. He had expected tears, slaps at the worst case. But Sharon was smiling, hands shaking slightly but smiling. Before he could ask or say anything, he felt Sharon's soft lips on his. This was a dream, Swayam was so certain of it. The kiss was light, tender and before Swayam could realize it was for real, Sharon broke apart. She felt funny. Happy and funny. Happy because of Swayam's news and funny because of the baffled look on Swayam's face. "Sharon?" Swayam looked into Sharon's eyes, uncertain of his own sense of vision now. "What?" Sharon smiled mischievously. "Am I dreaming?" He asked. In return, Sharon kicked Swayam hard on his legs. "Oww! That hurts. So I'm not dreaming.." He mumbled. "Aren't you sad?" Swayam asked Sharon. "I'm not one of those over dramatic girlfriends okay! And I thought you had some chronic disease or something.. The way you were behaving.." Sharon smiled. Swayam still looked uncertain. "Swayam.." Sharon cupped his face. "I'm happy for you.. Trust me. Mere liye love ka matlab sirf tumhare saath rehna nahi hai. You will never ever get an opportunity more bigger than this. You left Rishi uncle to pursue dance, who am I to stop you? And Swayam, not as your lover, not as Sharon.. Just as a pure, simple dancer, I know the importance of this opportunity. Just because we will be far from each other does not mean we will love each other less. And for gods sake, we still have four whole months to ourselves..." Sharon kept on smiling, her eyes wet.

Swayam could not speak anything. He pulled Sharon into his arms and breathed out contentedly. Swayam opened his mouth to say something but shut it, realizing that words would never be enough to express the feeling he had for Sharon. "I love you" at the moment, Swayam believed was too cliche for the relationship he and Sharon shared. Their relationship was something so special and respected by both of them that it was simply priceless and wordless

Please read the Note in the next page..
Edited by VrushanianAdity - 8 years ago
VrushanianAdity thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
  Note:
Wow guys! Look who's back?? Me!! And I am so sorry for disappearing just like that. But trust me, I was quite helpless and caught up. Caught up between competitions, tests, projects, paintings and the struggle of finding the charger of my iPad without which I can never type my stories. And well, now that I have mentioned competitions, I have a public speaking competition approaching and the topic is "the most important lesson in my life so far.." Mine is "People vary and so does their opinion" and if you all would not mind, do share yours as well in the comment. :) 

And coming to my plans ahead, this may come as a shocker, but there are only four to five more chapter to go for Healing of the Hurt souls. I personally feel that stretching the story any further than that would just take down the essence. Also, I have an another concept in my mind for a FF and the title would probably be "Fools". This will be a SwaRon FF. (So you all can start guessing the concept.. ;)). I will be updating the prologue probably by the mid of January. Also as requested by you all, I have decided to convert On board into a SS. But it will only have five chapters at most. 

At last, I hope you all forgive me for updating so late and I promise from next time I will be regular. Also, the last paragraph of this certain update, is really very close to my heart. It was written by me because I myself could not find the exact words to describe the relation of Sharon and Swayam in this story. What I have written there, is what I feel about them. :) 

And well, this IS the last post of the year 2015. Can't really believe that this year is gone. Thank you all for the support you all have shown to me and my stories. May god bless you all and A very very Happy new year 2016 :). Hope and pray that this year brings loads of peace and happiness to all our lives :)
Edited by VrushanianAdity - 8 years ago
swaronaaliya thumbnail
Loved it.
awsome update.
thanks for pm.
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What Sharon thought was exactly what I thought all these days - that Swayam was suffering from some chronic disease. I loved how Sharon reacted to the news. You have penned it all down well. Loved it, enjoyed it.
Thanks for the pm
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Aditi..
Finally an update..
Thank God..avantika is gone..
Happy for swaron..
True lovers they are

This Sharon is amazing dear..

All the best for your competition..

New swaron ff...
Great news..
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yayy!..finally an update and that too a bonus!(2 updates,I guess thats quite a compensation!)

I really have to tell you that this ff is one of my favorites here,and I'm so glad I joined forums so that I can comment on this.
I have loved this story right from the beginning and surely it has come a long way. The lovestory of Sharon and Swayam here is something I love the most,its actually close to my heart. 
The characterization itself had its own uniqueness and your writing is so overpowering that one can easily feel the connect with both Swayam and Sharon.There is a realistic feel to every incident you wrote and the way each of that incident brought them a little closer than before.

Swayam's confession is something I can't get over with.It was probably the simplest confession but it surely held the strongest feelings ,so much that one cannot help but feel overwhelmed with his honesty and so purely expressed love.

If Swayam had that effect on me,Sharon was no less. The way she reciprocated his feelings ,one could tell that she wanted to express her own joy of having him in her life more ,rather than just letting him know that she returned the same feeling.

Simmi is such a darling.She played the role of cupid in Swayam and Sharon's love story for me.She is a friend every person would want and both Swayam and Sharon are really fortunate to have her in their lives.

Coming to this update, I adore Sharon even more now.Their relationship seems so ideal for the understanding they have between them. The essence of Sharon's character was preserved beautifully and its amazing how they both are concerned of taking care of each other's personal space while being so madly in love.Yeah Sharon is surely a non-dramatic girlfriend but then we shall see that when its actually time for Swayam to leave ðŸ˜† .

The last part!..Actions are louder than words, you don't have to tell that you love each other if you can make your partner feel the same.And Swaron just prove it every now and then.

Now that Swayam is about to leave I'm afraid there are some storms coming in again,but then I think I should look forward to the four months they still have to spend together !

Update super soon!..Loving this to the core!

Love,
Shreya

vrushan_deeksha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
after a long time...
i missed it a lot.. thank u for updating...
loved it it was nice reading..