Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swara2504 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Appuu_AshLover

Firstly sry fr not commenting fr last two updates I'm so sry ๐Ÿ˜ญ
All updates are awesome swimming pool Ragna closeness ๐Ÿ˜ณ Aww Raghav n kalpi are feeling something kalpi s not able to face him n he too Love is in the air hahahaha pari slipped the milk on the floor poor kamini fell on the ground ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ All are going to party leaving kalpi n ananya!!! Aww again anu asked kalpi about her feelings towards Raghav she denied it watelse can she say ๐Ÿ˜† Ananya s scared as someone s coming to attack her!! Glad that she used all her will power to stand to escape from stranger!! Idea was very good finally she's able to stand on her legs ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
๐Ÿ˜ฒ bloody kamini slapped kalpi ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก n Raghav how can he speak such harsh words ๐Ÿ˜ก poor pari saw everything which s happening infront f her n scared ๐Ÿ˜ญ kalpi was feeling so hurt due to his words she's not even getting slp only his words are continuously repeating in her mind ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ก Aww pari my sweetipie knew her momma s crying n soothed her!!! big hug to pari ๐Ÿค— Raghav saw this n feeling guilty fr his words!!! Gauri n anu apologized her Raghav got up late n feeling bad ki his angel didn't come to wake him (Ab bhugto ๐Ÿ˜ก )he came downstairs to drop her hospital but she left ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Hehehe jealous Raghav!! Poor pari scared n went back to her room!! Sammy ne acha kiya he spoke right words to Raghav he didn't trust kalpi n now he has to pay fr his deeds ๐Ÿ˜› kalpi remembering Raghav calling chipkali ๐Ÿ˜ณ this kamini how dare she raised her hand to slap pari ๐Ÿคฌ glad that Raghav came n apologize pari n wah wah he said pari is the owner n she can do watevr she want ๐Ÿ˜‰ Raghav n pari are back kalpi s ignoring Raghav nice he has to be ignored ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† waiting how this two n half months gonna change their lives ๐Ÿ˜ƒ good job swara ๐Ÿ‘ story s interesting day by day waiting fr nxt update soon ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you appuu๐Ÿ˜Š
Two and half month come with lots of up and down๐Ÿ˜‰

swara2504 thumbnail
thank you niru๐Ÿ˜Š
swara2504 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkiarora093

what a lovely relationship between kalpi n her daughter.. raghav is feeling guilty but kalpi shld not forgive him so easily...let him bend on his knees to ask for her forgiveness...update soon..

thankyou Nikki๐Ÿ˜Š
Daughter are always good๐Ÿ˜ณ

swara2504 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...neha

Awsome update swara

raghav is guilty but it's not enough
he need to pay more & more

for now he don't desrve her
i want a strong jeleousy lesson for raghav
and he need to balofy more papads

Thank you neha๐Ÿ˜Š
He have to pay more๐Ÿ˜Š
swara2504 thumbnail

Originally posted by: switymango

Awesome update. ..
 Pari know her momma๐Ÿ˜ณ...n how Pari tolk to her...so cute. ...like her mother. ...kalpi is crying. ...n Pari make her smile. ..so lovely ...
 Raghav regret his actions. ...Pari is scared her papa. ...n not tolk yo him. ...very good pari. ...n kalpi left hospital without raghav. ...
...smmay also angry on him...n explain all to raghav. ...omg jab raghav goes to kalpi hospital. ..n reception say she goes with karan. ...๐Ÿ˜† raghav ka chehara dekhane layak hoga...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† jealous raghav. ...loved it. ..
 Kamini๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก how dear she rise her hand on pari. ...thank god raghav come on time. ...n worn her...Pari is so scared. ...n hug him...she is so inosanet. ...n say Don't salp her. ...raghav promise her ..that he never ever angery on her...
raghav n Pari enjoy playing. ...but kalpi come n tack Pari with her. ...kalpi very good. ...not easily forgive him...๐Ÿ˜‰
update soon next part

Thank you swati๐Ÿ˜Š
My poor Raghav... Kalpi ignoring him๐Ÿ˜ญ

swara2504 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princess1398

first off all swara I'm really very sry mi adhi comment nahi kela paan u understand ri8 I was busy anyway raat gayi baat gayi ha part khup chan hota raghav was wrong as well as ri8 anyway don't make kalpi forgive him so soon ok.

thankyou mau๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
swara2504 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumasridhar

Swara double update De na yaar patanahi Q 2day I'm feeling sad n I think the trust word u said is even being so many years u can't get trust easily n once even in single meet v believe in them but not trust them what u say dear

i believe in trust... Every relation is baseless without trust... That i point to put here. Thanks suma๐Ÿ˜ณ
swara2504 thumbnail

Originally posted by: premap

Fab ! What a wonderful bonding between Pari/Kalpi . Pari could sense the emotions of her mum [ Kalpi ] . Children are sensitive and are delicate like flowers. You should 'handle them with utmost care' . But Rags failed in understanding this and is 'excusable' as he has no experience with kids. . Hope Pari is able to 'trust' her papa again.

Thank you prema๐Ÿ˜Š
Yes Raghav failed as father...fight remain very much impact on children...but he will win his daughter soon๐Ÿ˜ณ

swara2504 thumbnail
thank you nandini๐Ÿ˜Š
swara2504 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunyy

Awesome update Swara. ๐Ÿ˜ณ am glad rags is getting the silent treatment. I wish kalpu had agreed and moved out into Karan's place that would teach him a lesson. I still want a guy to ask kalpi out and take her out infront of rags. Maybe doue date with Karan and Yasmin and rags spy on them lol ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you sunny๐Ÿ˜Š
Raghav getting slowly slowly dose of hating๐Ÿ˜†