hanii_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Micckie Dudaaney's entry in the Colors popular show, Shastri Sisters (Shakuntalam Telefilms) will add a twist in the tale!!

Micckie will play the role of Suraj, the ex-flame of the damsel in distress, Kajal essayed by Priyanka Bhera.

As we know, Kajal has had dirty intentions in marrying Neil (Sumit Bhardwaj), and she actually has bigger plans set against the Sareen family.

Now, problem for the Sareen family will increase with the entry of Kajal's ex-lover.

As per a reliable source, "Suraj will be a typical Haryanvi jhat who can swear and abuse with a strong accent. He will have a grey shade to portray, and will return to Kajal's life with an intention of blackmailing her and amassing a lot of wealth from her."

When contacted, Micckie confirmed that he has started shoot for the show.

Micckie was last seen in Sony PAL's Singhasan Battisi as the super villain, Bhadrakaal.

We hear that Micckie will have a strong cameo role in the track to come, which will go on for more than a month or so.

Will the Sareen family sense danger coming into their abode in the form of Kajal's ex-lover?

Edited by hanii_0 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yippie!!! toh ss is not going off air !!!! woohooo!!!! thank u hani!!! u r a sweetyheart!!!! love u love u love u so  so much!!!!😳 yippie yippie ya yaπŸ₯³
Manan_love123 thumbnail
We hear that Micckie will have a strong cameo role in the track to come, which will go on for more than a month or so. If this is true..SS will be there..
adisimi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Iska matlab SS is not going off air! What a great news😊
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
mikkie role for than a month
DHINKA CHIKA DHINKA CHIKA DHINKA CHIKA DHINKA CHIKA
RA AE AE AE RE AE AE AE
matlab pakka time slot change ho raha hai yaaroπŸ₯³
iqrak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yayyy celebration time happy shappy yaar kya news di hmast , but ye new entry h na face se hi gunda dekhta h abhi google pe dekha  but i am happy 
adisimi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yayy we can see vijju and anuraj everyday! Kya news di yaar tumne hani khush kar diya Edited by adisimi - 9 years ago
i love u sahar mera shonaπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
_habiba_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks sahar for sharing!! 
Yepppi...  SS is staying!!! πŸ₯³

I was right with my prediction about Kajals ex..  It isn't Bobby.. πŸ˜ƒ

But what about Devs boss?😲  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: _habiba_

Thanks sahar for sharing!! 

Yepppi...  SS is staying!!! πŸ₯³

I was right with my prediction about Kajals ex..  It isn't Bobby.. πŸ˜ƒ

But what about Devs boss?😲  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

habi chalo it is not bobby with whose child kaajal is preggy but what if it is his elder brother bobba??? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†recall how bobby reacteed hearing kaajal name😊