Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EkPagliLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
[QUOTE=vallu123]

Well thanks you are right the discussion here should be limited to PR ...I loved Everest, 24,yudh,ipkknd...I really bad for creatives and writers sometimes ...when I see great stories loosing it
[/QUOTE

]
Try Manmarziyan, Mahi way, Khote sikkey, Tum saath ho jab apne and reporters if you are free. Everest is also a good show. Zindagi wins was really good initially but it is becoming a bore now.

Definitely watch Rishta.com
EkPagliLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry for discussing other shows.
vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PagliLadki

Sorry for discussing other shows.

Thank you...for the suggestions... I have exams...but once I am free I am going to try the list...I liked the show because characters are intelligent...I know it is a regular story where a man protects his women...but the characters plot are unusual..simple stories are beautiful... I just hope they keep delivering the same and maintain originality...

I would happy to see a good start and cherishable end of PR ...I think shows which run like for years loose their essence... One and half to two years is a good run
Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I didn't have much expectation from this show but I started yesterday and it's surprisingly good. 
virgo24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Julie_Star

I didn't have much expectation from this show but I started yesterday and it's surprisingly good. 

Heya Julie Star... good to see u here...do u remember me ?? 
This show is awesome, im watching it from the start & now im just hooked to the show its a great show really u should also watch it from the start, its really amazing !!!!!!!
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ommg Sam 🤗 ... loong time since I read yr thorough & spot on analysis...lovely to see u here... in case u frgt ipk2 😆
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant piece of analysis. I haven't watched this series but now, I'm going to go in watch. You writing has encouraged me to tune in (via internet though...)
Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -RadzLuvShakti

Heya Julie Star... good to see u here...do u remember me ?? 
This show is awesome, im watching it from the start & now im just hooked to the show its a great show really u should also watch it from the start, its really amazing !!!!!!!

I finished the all the episodes already and yeah really liking it as of now.
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sofna

Ommg Sam 🤗 ... loong time since I read yr thorough & spot on analysis...lovely to see u here... in case u frgt ipk2 😆

Hello! Obviously I remember you... its lovely to see you here too!
Welcome aboard.. (deja vu moment..remember Shlok saying that? Haha.)