Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicalrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Superb yaar..well written...waiting for the next eagerly...
banuprasa thumbnail
Very nice...
I think roshini will meet sid without knowing him as dad...
i_am_PRASANNA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
come on kshama..don't give any pauses...just go on..can't wait
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

PART-3 

All Dwivedi family members except Roli were in the hall chating with each other.Now the house was so calm and peaceful because there 2 beautiful princesses left for summer camp leaving the house without there craziness. Both the cute dolls are favourite for the family and always all are  behind them, running here and there. As now both are not there the family members started missing there naughtiness.

Jamunalal: Areh! Meenaji,Prem and Simar beta today are u all not going to office its already late.

Simar: Pappa u forgot today is weekend and no office.

Jamunalal: hah! beta today is weekend,then where Roli went as today,there is  no office so there should be no meeting right.

Prem: Don't u know pappa if Roli  is alone when Roshni is not beside her she always goes to orphanage, then to temple and engage herself in to busy works.To overcome her loneliness.

Jamunalal: Yes, beta i forgot.

Meena: How my daughter used to be? Now how she became? This is all because of that person who hurted her this much that she is going in search of peace leaving her family behind.

Prem: Ha!maa u are right my Roli who used to be mingle with other's now became reserved type.The girl who used  to be blubbering all day now even stopped to talk with her own family.She lost her charm of happiness because of that person.

Simar:maa, papa,premji Roli left to orphanage to hide her tears infront of us. she knows when she cry ,all the members of the family will be distubed and she also knows that the promise given to her Roshni, will be broken if she is alone.

Meena(in tears):Don't know when god will clear her sorrows and fill her life again with happiness.

Jamunalal: Meenaji don't worry we will try to keep her happy by the way do u , u remember how our Roli was born?

Meena : Who will forget the day when our princess born to vanish our sorrows not only ours but also for entire village.

ROLI'S BIRTH:

Jamunalal's pappa was the sarpanch of the village. He never do injustice to the people.But that was the time when actual sorrow hit the village. Yes,the time was so bad as the village was under severe drought as they was no rains for past 2 years and the result is people started leaving the village.

Jamunalal: Meenaji lets pack the bags, we should go to village pappa needs me.

Meena: what happen is everything is alright? maa, pappa.

Jamunalal: They are not alright because of drought people are started living the village, we need to do something so that people dont leave and go. So we need rush.

Jamunalal and Meena went back to village. Jamunalal's pappa got great releif seeing his son beside him.He arranged the meeting to discuss the problem in punchayat. So Jamunalal and his father left there by leaving meena at there home.

Villager-1: Sarpanchji it has been 2 year's without proper rain and it seems to be no rain for other one year.

Villager-2: Hah! sarpunchji he is saying right our lands are almost drying without water and family is starving for food, But there is no other option other then quiting the village.
Jamunalal's papa:It is our mother land how can we quit the village and go to other place. We are born and bought up here what can be done in search going for other needs.

few more discussion's are going on Jamunalal and his pappa trying to the extent possible to stop the villager's but all went in vain.That is when, they saw there servant rushing to them in hurry.

Jamunalal's papa: what happen? why are u in hurry ? is everything in house  is alright. He continued asking questions. that is when the servant whispered something in his ear and went of from the place, a huge smile was spread on his face.

Jamunalal's pappa(in front of all villagers): Though it is not correct time and situation to share , but there is some happiness in our family i.e, our bahu has given good news that i am going to become grand father.

Hearing this good news the rain started blessing the new arrival as the baby gonna be a lucky Charm to the people.

Villager: Sarpunchji see ur grand child not only bought happiness to u but also for all villager's.By arriving into the sorrow filled village like a rain of happiness we all bless the baby to always be happy.

Jamunalal and his pappa were very happy about the new arrival and rushed to their house to share the happiness with other members of the family that how  the new arrival already bought happiness into their lives.

Edited by kshamaD - 9 years ago
...Deeksha.... thumbnail

PART-4

All were very happy about the new arrival the happiness spreading its way as the baby

was growing in the womb, the village again got the greenary back . Few more incidents

took place saying the new arrival is very lucky .

Jamunalal's buisness also started spreading its wings. Atlast the day has come

for the baby to play in there arms. Jamunalal was standing out side the room in full of

tension praying to god to end well.

Few minutes later,Jamunalal's mom came out of the room and told that meena

delivered a girl child.As soon as she cracked out the news Dai maa of the village came

with a baby in her arms . Jamunalal was not in the world seeing a cute bubbly little

princess with a smile in his arm's.That is when he heard her words, sarpunchji when all the

people started telling that ur grand child will bring happiness to the village i thought it just

an imagination but when meena bahu delivered the child i looked at baby and gave a pat

on her back but do u know the baby didnot cry but gave a cute smile just like she is

thanking me for bringing her to this world safely.May ur chid be happy spreading her smile

to the world saying this she went from there.

The child was growing and her grand pa named her ROLI as per

his wish celebrations are at peak in the village.All love the child. As all bless the child

always spread happiness with her innocence .

BACK TO REALITY :

Meena: All were very happy taking our princess in their hands.

Jamunalal:yes but we never knew that she will suffer from this much pain.Alright lets leave

the the topic,beta its almost noon Roli has not came till now,call her and ask her where is

she. 

Roli: Pappa i am right here, at back of u.

all turned to the side where the voice has echoed. seeing Roli infront of them all were                                                                                             happy.

Simar: Roli , how was the day did u had something. wait a minute i will bring ur meal to u

just freshup and come.

Roli: Babhi don't worry i had my lunch.Pappa and Bhai i have an important newto share

with u people.

Jamunalal and Prem :What beta is every thing is alright? 

Roli: yes pappa every thing is alright just the news is one of our important client Mr.Roy

has met with an accident so we need to meet him .I thought I and bhai will go tommorrow

to see him.

Prem: Good idea princess,once i finish my work i will accompany u.

Roli: Sure. Now i have an important work will see u all at dinner.

All the family were on the dining table but unknown silence was there unlike few

year's ago.All had dinner and marched out to there respective rooms.

NEXT MORNING:

Prem and Roli went to the hospital to meet the person personally.But there was

an unknown feeling in Roli's heart while marching into the hospital,

Prem: What happen dear are u alright?

Roli: Yes, bhai i am alright lets meet the person.

while both are marching to the room, Roli saw a person who is trying to reach the side

table to take a glass of water and was about to fall when Roli went and saved him from

falling, that is when she saw the person and was shocked.

Edited by kshamaD - 8 years ago
nithyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very interesting. Update next at soon frnd
banuprasa thumbnail
Nice.. Roli was lucky charm... πŸ˜›
Waiting for next to know who gave shock...
...Deeksha.... thumbnail

Originally posted by: nithyaji

Very interesting. Update next at soon frnd

will update soon
...Deeksha.... thumbnail

Originally posted by: banuprasa

Nice.. Roli was lucky charm... πŸ˜›

Waiting for next to know who gave shock...

yes roli is lucky for all othersπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› 
and who gave shock just guess it diπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
...Deeksha.... thumbnail

Originally posted by: its_prasanna

come on kshama..don't give any pauses...just go on..can't wait

already updated dear