hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i like the idea of IF telly awards...sure will vote and comment onit too....👏
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Cool Idea indeed.

How about the worst serial category and Most dragges serial?

Uncreative Production House Category.. Which should go to Ekta what say? 😆 😉 😃 😉

Rifhat

Selina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rifhat

Most dragges serial?

My vote goes to KKusum. LOL

Anyways... Great Idea Vijay. So when will the voting start?

vijay thumbnail

Hi Friends,

Thanks for the support and it does appear that its gonna be a big HIT on India Forums and we all will enjoy.

a) You all have pointed it out correct that too many categories/sub-categories will make the list very big and cumbersome. So we will make the best Top 15/20 awards. The mods are already working on it.

b) Once the awards are finalized we will again come back to you all for the nominations. So that your favorite star is not ruled out of the nomination and this will bring more transparency.

c) We will have 2 special awards for Pakistani and Tamil Shows.

d) I agree that it will somewhat be a Popularity award in some ways.

e) The Award nominations will be filled by the members of India Forums within a set timeframe.

f) Once we recieve the nominations for all the awards category we will be starting on the voting.

This will require us to build a customised application and would be integreting with our main IF database.

Keep watching this section for more news

Cheers,
Vijay

~*Prinkzz4eva*~ thumbnail
awesome idea vijay!!!!😃....r u jus gonna pik the actors/actresses (who willl  be the choices) randomly??
ToxicRebel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Oh wow it is a wonderful idea looking forward to it that is if I stay!
shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

gr8 idea vijay

how abt best anti jodi - i mean like parvati n pallavi , parvati and sasha, jassi and mallika, kripa and naina, kripa and mishti,prerna and komolika, tanisha and kasak etc.

i was think tht maybe for this in each forum u put the combinations first and the poplar of tht forum gets nominated for the main one.....like all of kahaani ghar gharki forum first be polled on kahhani ghar ghar forum itself the one tht wins there gets nominated for the main one....just a thght.

Bebe212 thumbnail

gr8 idea vijay...

i don't knw if anyone suggested this in the other posts but hw abt adding best dressed male/female and best dancer male/female

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

hi vijay,

pls don't mix up the channles.We don't get all the channels everywhere in the world.So,pls keep awards for different channels.like zee separate,starplus separate.dON'T MIX UP.

Under each channel,you can keep best actor,best actress etc...hope u got what i mean.

ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh wow..gr8 idea..i know hu iam voting fer..lolz..